PDA

View Full Version : Roswell officer's amazing deathbed admission

oldpaths1611
06-30-2007, 02:28 PM
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/live/articles/news/news.html?in_article_id=465276&in_page_id=1770

Bradley in DC
06-30-2007, 02:35 PM
Ok, could we all try, please, to only post things at least tangentially related to Dr. Paul?

angrydragon
06-30-2007, 02:38 PM
Hot topic?

angelatc
06-30-2007, 02:42 PM
Seems like the 7 degrees game might be appropriate, since we're all bored and sad that we couldn't go to KC.

OK, the page that link goes to has a link to the video of the Mika woman setting fire to her Paris Hilton copy. That same woman allegedly interviewed Ron Paul the next day.

How'd I do?

Man from La Mancha
06-30-2007, 02:43 PM
Agreed not a Paul subject unless he could get some good alien body guards

oldpaths1611
06-30-2007, 02:59 PM
Ok, could we all try, please, to only post things at least tangentially related to Dr. Paul?

Sorry, maybe I took this too literally:

General Politics & Other (3 Viewing)
Open discussion on Miscellaneous Ron Paul topics, the '08 election, polls to vote in, politics and whatever suits you.

Considering the range of other topics I'm seeing here, I thought some folks would be interested in this article.

Revolution9
06-30-2007, 06:41 PM
Sorry, maybe I took this too literally:

General Politics & Other (3 Viewing)
Open discussion on Miscellaneous Ron Paul topics, the '08 election, polls to vote in, politics and whatever suits you.

Considering the range of other topics I'm seeing here, I thought some folks would be interested in this article.

Feel free to keep posting. I read all the articles on all pages. The alien issue is a political issue as well. Pay no mind to Bradley of DC.. He comes off as a beltway wonk and was a FORMER staffer for Paul.. Not a CURRENT staffer.. maybe he is expecting a position in the Paul administartion. With his cutting of topic discussion proclivities I will write Dr Paul and tell him I would disagree with this man being on his Presidential staff. There are consequences to be paid by those who try to get in the way of the People and what they feel is important. On the 911 threads he came in and backed up the free speech gaggers many time.. he is pure wonk with a beltway agenda.

Best Regards
Randy.

oldpaths1611
06-30-2007, 06:51 PM
Feel free to keep posting. I read all the articles on all pages. The alien issue is a political issue as well. Pay no mind to Bradley of DC.. He comes off as a beltway wonk and was a FORMER staffer for Paul.. Not a CURRENT staffer.. maybe he is expecting a position in the Paul administartion. With his cutting of topic discussion proclivities I will write Dr Paul and tell him I would disagree with this man being on his Presidential staff. There are consequences to be paid by those who try to get in the way of the People and what they feel is important. On the 911 threads he came in and backed up the free speech gaggers many time.. he is pure wonk with a beltway agenda.

Best Regards
Randy.

I'm telling you, for a forum of supposedly liberty minded people, I've never seen so many people wanting to silence so many others they don't agree with. I'm starting to wonder how many closet neocons there are here. It's not the enemies without I'm afraid of so much as the enemies within. It would be a wonderful idea for all the professing freedom lovers posting on these forums to memorize this quote:

"I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it."
Thomas Jefferson

PatriotOne
06-30-2007, 07:07 PM
I'm telling you, for a forum of supposedly liberty minded people, I've never seen so many people wanting to silence so many others they don't agree with. I'm starting to wonder how many closet neocons there are here. It's not the enemies without I'm afraid of so much as the enemies within. It would be a wonderful idea for all the professing freedom lovers posting on these forums to memorize this quote:

"I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it."
Thomas Jefferson

I can understand why it makes some people here uncomfortable. But can you imagine if Ron Paul said he would release all the Government files on UFO's! There would literally be MILLIONS of people who would vote for him just on THAT alone :p

Give me liberty
06-30-2007, 07:29 PM
Oh brother David Icke -.-
dont get me started on him.

I think he took the ideas of those lizards ruleing our world thingy from that 80s tv show, what was it called? Saiyans? V?

Revolution9
06-30-2007, 07:43 PM
I can understand why it makes some people here uncomfortable. But can you imagine if Ron Paul said he would release all the Government files on UFO's! There would literally be MILLIONS of people who would vote for him just on THAT alone :p

I am 50. I encountered my first UFO when I was 5 by the Thames River in London Ontario. A search back into tthat areas archives shows them on the front page of the mewspaper several times. The most spectacular one being the stopping of all traffic except diesels on highway 401. If one has spent most of their time getting info from TV and newspapers then one is not likely to come across the vast numbers of experiencers of this phenomena. As well, with the cattle mutilations and human adult and child abductions, particularly the gruesome ones in Brazil who seemed to have contempt for the human body are an issue of transparency in public safety.

Not that i expect the guvmnt to protect me but they should come off the pile of data they have here as other countries are disclosing to their citizens. This is the 21st century. We know technology can do amazing things with small amounts of materials. It seems the smaller they go the more magical the tech is they produce.

Personally.. I do not think they are "aliens". The greys seem more akin to the djinn or the Archons who were like the mafiosi hitmen/street soldiers for the war and child sacrifice ghawd Jehovah/Yaldaboath. See the Nag Hammadi texts on the Apostasis of The Archons. Or this brilliant analysis of them and related texts and schools
http://www.metahistory.org/ETArchonNav.php

As well.. Here is something for the skeptics to ponder. If this stuff is so much hokey pokey then DEMAND that the US guvmnt STOP using your taxes to fund the hiundreds of projects surrounding the tech, the genetics, the propulsion systems, mind control and UFO society infiltrators oroperation front covers. And tear down that new gigantic hangar just built at Area 51. I would provide links but the skeptics do not use them before shooting their mouth off and the informed know what i speak of already for the most part

If they are from another planet and have a belly button I am all for saying hello and determining intent by society as a whole. I do insist they have a mommy or we just ain't gona get along and have two entirely different sets of ethics. If they are, as i suspect, The Archons, an inanimate dross matter droid enforcer type entity akin to a Christian Demon or soul stealer of the indigenous peoples around the world then I have a deal.. They come near me I don't care about no paralysis shit.. My heart says they are going into the nearest hard surface at 80 MPH or whatever the clocking of speed versus distance occurs in that realm where I am not from.

There are alot of people interested in these topics and want disclosure. It may not be a front burner issue for most but if it hit the MSM they would be glued to the set.

Best Regards
Randy

PatriotOne
06-30-2007, 08:16 PM
I am 50. I encountered my first UFO when I was 5 by the Thames River in London Ontario. A search back into tthat areas archives shows them on the front page of the mewspaper several times. The most spectacular one being the stopping of all traffic except diesels on highway 401. If one has spent most of their time getting info from TV and newspapers then one is not likely to come across the vast numbers of experiencers of this phenomena. As well, with the cattle mutilations and human adult and child abductions, particularly the gruesome ones in Brazil who seemed to have contempt for the human body are an issue of transparency in public safety.

Not that i expect the guvmnt to protect me but they should come off the pile of data they have here as other countries are disclosing to their citizens. This is the 21st century. We know technology can do amazing things with small amounts of materials. It seems the smaller they go the more magical the tech is they produce.

Personally.. I do not think they are "aliens". The greys seem more akin to the djinn or the Archons who were like the mafiosi hitmen/street soldiers for the war and child sacrifice ghawd Jehovah/Yaldaboath. See the Nag Hammadi texts on the Apostasis of The Archons. Or this brilliant analysis of them and related texts and schools
http://www.metahistory.org/ETArchonNav.php

As well.. Here is something for the skeptics to ponder. If this stuff is so much hokey pokey then DEMAND that the US guvmnt STOP using your taxes to fund the hiundreds of projects surrounding the tech, the genetics, the propulsion systems, mind control and UFO society infiltrators oroperation front covers. And tear down that new gigantic hangar just built at Area 51. I would provide links but the skeptics do not use them before shooting their mouth off and the informed know what i speak of already for the most part

If they are from another planet and have a belly button I am all for saying hello and determining intent by society as a whole. I do insist they have a mommy or we just ain't gona get along and have two entirely different sets of ethics. If they are, as i suspect, The Archons, an inanimate dross matter droid enforcer type entity akin to a Christian Demon or soul stealer of the indigenous peoples around the world then I have a deal.. They come near me I don't care about no paralysis shit.. My heart says they are going into the nearest hard surface at 80 MPH or whatever the clocking of speed versus distance occurs in that realm where I am not from.

There are alot of people interested in these topics and want disclosure. It may not be a front burner issue for most but if it hit the MSM they would be glued to the set.

Best Regards
Randy

Ironically, it was me seeing a UFO a couple years back that got me into all of this stuff in the first place. Years later and branching out into about every secret Government project possible, I'm inclined to believe what I saw was secret technology of our Government. Since then, I've seen many drones used during Chemtrail activites that use some kind of propulsion system that isn't in the public sector for sure.

That's not to say I am denying the UFO field either though. Researching that field was way more fascinating than the normal person would think.

I'd like a link to that new Area 51 Hanger if you got it. I'm interested in seeing it.

Revolution9
06-30-2007, 08:22 PM
Ironically, it was me seeing a UFO a couple years back that got me into all of this stuff in the first place. Years later and branching out into about every secret Government project possible, I'm inclined to believe what I saw was secret technology of our Government. Since then, I've seen many drones used during Chemtrail activites that use some kind of propulsion system that isn't in the public sector for sure.

That's not to say I am denying the UFO field either though. Researching that field was way more fascinating than the normal person would think.

I'd like a link to that new Area 51 Hanger if you got it. I'm interested in seeing it.

This is a link to two graphics of the illuminati organisational structure.
http://www.rumormillnews.com/cgi-bin/forum.cgi?read=106207

Here is the link to the Area 51 Hangar
http://www.rense.com/general77/gidant.htm

"An interesting addition is being made to Area 51. A new hangar that is almost twice the size of Hangar 18 is being constructed at the top secret testing facility for experimental aircraft ("Large New Hangar at Area 51,"). The construction is located SE of the South Ramp and is an estimated size of 200x500 feet and roughly 100 feet tall. Although the sides of the structure are unfinished, a huge hangar door is visible from the side facing the flight line. Evidently, Area 51 is expanding its business. But, just what is the base's business? Of course, theories abound. Even more abundant are myths."..continued at link

Best Regards
Randy

angelatc
06-30-2007, 08:34 PM
My Mom tells a story of encountering a UFO as a child in rural Ohio, and when Iread the story I saw several similiarities in one of the stories there.

I believe a spaceship crashed there. I thought the timing was odd, because I was just talking about those press rerleases the day before.

Angela BOwie, David Bowie's ex, tells an interesing story in her autobiography. Some Michigan newscasters came on their noon broadcast and were talking about a UFO landing, and when the 6:00 news came on, those newscasters had been fired for making up the story. It was so bizarre that she would have thought they hallucinated it all, but they caught it on on tape, which was an oddity because the VCR was a rare machine in the day. . She said it just didn't make sense that two professionals - they had been on the air for years - would suddenly decide to toss their professionalism to the wind.

oldpaths1611
06-30-2007, 09:12 PM
A friend of mine's father used to work on black ops as a federal agent. While he never gave me any details due to disclosures he had signed, he made it real clear that UFO's/aliens are very real. Being a Bible-believer like myself, he does not believe these are visitors from another planet. Rather, that these beings are the Nephilim and the fallen angels of Genesis 6. Jesus indicated in the New Testament that their return would be a sign of the last days.

I can just hear some of the folks groaning as they read this. 911, UFO's, chemtrails, secret societies, aliens, and NWO crazies all over this forum.....my, my, freedom of speech is a beautiful thing, isn't it?

Revolution9
06-30-2007, 09:24 PM
A friend of mine's father used to work on black ops as a federal agent. While he never gave me any details due to disclosures he had signed, he made it real clear that UFO's/aliens are very real. Being a Bible-believer like myself, he does not believe these are visitors from another planet. Rather, that these beings are the Nephilim and the fallen angels of Genesis 6. Jesus indicated in the New Testament that their return would be a sign of the last days.

I can just hear some of the folks groaning as they read this. 911, UFO's, chemtrails, secret societies, aliens, and NWO crazies all over this forum.....my, my, freedom of speech is a beautiful thing, isn't it?

I agree with the premise they are not "aliens" from another world. They are alien to divine life.

They can moan and groan, but the bottom line is that knowledge is protection. I rabidly digest all forms of data and run them through my bullshit detetcor and connect the dots correlator. The moaner and groaners are getting lots of their tax money spent on these things they decry and debunk rapaciously. They oughta figure out WHY the money is being spent nstead of pretending it all deos not exist at all.

Best Regards
Randy

Korey Kaczynski
06-30-2007, 09:25 PM
As much as I like to get rid of conspiracy stuff, if true, this is fascinating.

PatriotOne
06-30-2007, 09:34 PM
After researching all kinds of material, I too ended up believing that angel, demons, ET's, ghosts, spirits, etc., etc., etc., are all one in the same entity but just have different words used for them depending on people's belief systems.

I tend to believe that the inter-dimensional theory makes more sense than any of the others. Though that NASA space footage from, ummm, ST-48, I think, is pretty compelling for "things" out there.

One thing is for sure.......people aren't kidding when they say "truth is stranger than fiction" oce you start researching all of this stuff. Holy moly :eek:

PatriotOne
06-30-2007, 09:39 PM
As much as I like to get rid of conspiracy stuff, if true, this is fascinating.

You want to get an education, start researching this stuff. It's hard, because the Government has made it really difficult with disinfo and then there are some nuts out there, but after a year or so, you can start to get a clearer picture of what's real and what's not. The field is huge, but truly freaking fascinating!