PDA

View Full Version : 38% of Donald Trump Supporters Say Minorities Have ‘Too Much Influence’

CPUd
09-28-2016, 09:01 PM
38% of Donald Trump Supporters Say Minorities Have ‘Too Much Influence’

Only 9% of Clinton supporters agree

A new ABC News/Washington Post poll (38% of Donald Trump Supporters Say Minorities Have ‘Too Much Influence’) reveals that 38% of Trump supporters believe minorities have “too much influence” in American society. Only 9% of Clinton supporters agreed.

About half of Clinton supporters believe that men (50%) and whites (53%) hold too much influence, while the majority of Trump supporters believe those groups hold about the right amount of influence. Some 21% of Trump supporters believe whites hold “too little” influence, compared with 7% of Clinton supporters.

Clinton supporters were much more likely to say that women (58%) hold too little influence than Trump supporters (21%). Similar levels of both groups believe men hold too little influence—10% of Clinton supporters and 8% of Trump supporters.

The poll was conducted from Sept. 19 to 22 in English and Spanish, surveying 1,001 adults, 651 of whom are likely voters. The margin of sampling error was 3.5 points, and 4.5 points for likely voters.

http://time.com/4511625/donald-trump-supporters-minorities-influence-poll/

oyarde
09-28-2016, 09:06 PM
http://time.com/4511625/donald-trump-supporters-minorities-influence-poll/

Any " influence " because of race is too much .

oyarde
09-28-2016, 09:07 PM
So , 38 percent are correct .

Danke
09-28-2016, 09:08 PM
So , 38 percent are correct .

And if they don't have influence, they sue. Without having done the legwork that everybody else has to do to get to those positions.

enhanced_deficit
09-28-2016, 09:09 PM
Ther have been fooled. If that was really the case, 80% of US prison population would not consist of african-americans & hispanics.

Some probably naively see recent puppets/PR officers/political slaves as the real power brokers.

http://i248.photobucket.com/albums/gg198/ProfessorofTruth/Obama%20Cartoons%20and%20Lampoons/obama_puppet_hurwitt_large.gif

http://ronda-isms.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/04/SuperPredators.png

As an example, despite losing election in 08, HRC still wields more influence than DGP in DNC and Wall Street and other MIC power circuits.

liveandletlive
09-28-2016, 09:52 PM
Latinos opposed the War In Iraq by a wide margin and opposed funding it.

Give these people more influence, please.

RandallFan
09-28-2016, 10:54 PM
Why the fuck is 60% of the NFL allowed to ruin the business/rep of the white/hispanic players & the white/jewish owners of the clubs? Not to mention the other black players who dont even care about politics.

Imagine if any other business was being run this way. The Justice Department would be after them.

It should be 100% of the Trump supporters btw.

Why does Buffalo Fire Department have a bunch of buffoon fire captains who scored lower than their white subordinate coworkers?

There was a poll that 30% of minorities agree anti-white quotas are a problem.

phill4paul
09-28-2016, 11:01 PM

/thread.

kahless
09-28-2016, 11:03 PM
The poll is probably much higher since no doubt many have an extreme fear of being viewed as a racist.

RandallFan
09-28-2016, 11:04 PM
Latinos opposed the War In Iraq by a wide margin and opposed funding it.

Give these people more influence, please.

It's not a top 10 issue to them, compared to quotas & government freebies.

Not to mention part of the immigration reform was the idea that macho illegal Mexicans were going to serve the neocons and shoot Iraqis.

RonPaulMall
09-30-2016, 01:47 AM
Strange that as soon as I read this headline I assumed that it was written by a member of a minority group that comprises just 2% of the population, and clicking the article, lo and behold I was right. What are the odds!

dannno
09-30-2016, 01:51 AM
Strange that as soon as I read this headline I assumed that it was written by a member of a minority group that comprises just 2% of the population, and clicking the article, lo and behold I was right. What are the odds!

Based on that particular group's verbal IQ disparity of a full +22 points of the mean, the odds are pretty good.

Jesse James
09-30-2016, 06:53 AM
precisely.

CaptUSA
09-30-2016, 06:58 AM
"The smallest minority on earth is the individual..."

PLEASE let minorities have more influence!

juleswin
09-30-2016, 08:03 AM
Based on that particular group's verbal IQ disparity of a full +22 points of the mean, the odds are pretty good.

Not really, this is social science aka the lest brainy science field. With that much higher IQ, shouldn't they be writing in Journal of the American Medical Association, Journal of Electrical & Electronic Systems or some other sciencey papers? why so much of this stuff in social science? You would be very naive to think there is no ulterior motive to the reason why they write so much about social science other than high IQ.

Well, you get so much of your news from Stefan so I can understand the naivety.

juleswin
09-30-2016, 08:04 AM
"The smallest minority on earth is the individual..."

PLEASE let minorities have more influence!

But they are talking about minority groups and believe you me, it is a thing.

juleswin
09-30-2016, 08:05 AM

I would add religion or gender etc etc to it too

kahless
09-30-2016, 09:22 AM
Enough is enough already with everything be all about them. It permeates everything and you just can't get away from it. I wonder how many racists they are creating from non-racists because of people being fed up with the overkill and being sick and tired of being falsely accused of being racist.

Ender
09-30-2016, 10:10 AM
Enough is enough already with everything be all about them. It permeates everything and you just can't get away from it. I wonder how many racists they are creating from non-racists because of people being fed up with the overkill and being sick and tired of being falsely accused of being racist.

Truth.

As an Indian/Scot/Irish/Black, I am never sure what side to be on. ;)

dannno
09-30-2016, 10:24 AM
Not really, this is social science aka the lest brainy science field. With that much higher IQ, shouldn't they be writing in Journal of the American Medical Association, Journal of Electrical & Electronic Systems or some other sciencey papers? why so much of this stuff in social science? You would be very naive to think there is no ulterior motive to the reason why they write so much about social science other than high IQ.

Well, you get so much of your news from Stefan so I can understand the naivety.

Dude, it just means they are good at communicating, and so a larger percentage would end up in communications and media.. and entertainment...and comedy...

This is why I can't take your anti-stefan threads seriously, as soon as it comes to stef all reason flies out the window for you.

juleswin
09-30-2016, 10:34 AM
Dude, it just means they are good at communicating, and so a larger percentage would end up in communications and media.. and entertainment...and comedy...

This is why I can't take your anti-stefan threads seriously, as soon as it comes to stef all reason flies out the window for you.

That is what they want you to believe, I am sure it is just a coincidence that certain types of high IQ people just happen to concentrate themselves in the highly influential fields of banking, intelligentsia, national security, foreign affairs, media ownership, social sciences etc etc.

Also high IQ and good at communicating doesn't necessarily go together. Oh well, I can understand why you believe the stuff you believe, after all you have been thoroughly brainwashed by the big giant baldy head.

Brian4Liberty
09-30-2016, 10:50 AM
38% of Donald Trump Supporters Say Minorities Have ‘Too Much Influence’

War propaganda.

misterx
09-30-2016, 12:04 PM
That is what they want you to believe, I am sure it is just a coincidence that certain types of high IQ people just happen to concentrate themselves in the highly influential fields of banking, intelligentsia, national security, foreign affairs, media ownership, social sciences etc etc.

Also high IQ and good at communicating doesn't necessarily go together. Oh well, I can understand why you believe the stuff you believe, after all you have been thoroughly brainwashed by the big giant baldy head.

He said verbal IQ, and that does mean you're good at communicating, at least in written form. You do have a point though. They who shall go nameless are extremely ethnocentric and wish to maintain supremacy over others. I don't hate them for it, maintaining supremacy means they will always control their own destiny as a people.

Lovecraftian4Paul
09-30-2016, 12:42 PM
Not minorities themselves, but the groups that claim to speak for them certainly do have too much influence. BLM is allowed to call for violence, riot, destroy property, and assault political opponents on a weekly basis with no consequences and no reprimand from our shill media. They do not care about the facts in any case that gets them going. The Democratic Party has given these thugs a national pulpit, too.

oyarde
09-30-2016, 01:13 PM
I would add religion or gender etc etc to it too

Sounds good to me .