PDA

View Full Version : Maryland Voters

jdmyprez_deo_vindice
12-08-2007, 11:04 PM
I live in Caroline County and if there are any voters in the tri-county area that need a ride to your polling place than please PM me and I will get you on the list. We all have a duty to vote (no matter who you vote for) and it is important you make it. If you do not have a car, do not know where your polling place is, if the weather is bad, if you are disabled or otherwise just cannot get to the polls than let me know now while we still have plenty of time and I will come pick you up and get you to where you need to go. I have a 4-wheel drive dual cab truck that can seat 6 at a time so I should be able to get to quite a few if needed. I do not want money for gas or trouble, just the satisfaction of knowing you got to cast your vote. So let me know if you need it.

AtomiC
12-08-2007, 11:05 PM
Wow that's very nice of you and good luck with that.

skinzterpswizfan
12-08-2007, 11:09 PM
I hail from Maryland but I should be able to get to my polling place ok. Thanks for the offer, though. We need to flood the polls. :)

jdmyprez_deo_vindice
12-08-2007, 11:09 PM
Thank you for your kind words. I am not sure if anyone will take me up on it or not but I just thought I would offer anything I could provide. This is a first for me but this whole campaign has been nothing but firsts for me. I think Ron Paul has made a lot of us think about what we can do to help our communities.

skinzterpswizfan
12-08-2007, 11:17 PM
Thank you for your kind words. I am not sure if anyone will take me up on it or not but I just thought I would offer anything I could provide. This is a first for me but this whole campaign has been nothing but firsts for me. I think Ron Paul has made a lot of us think about what we can do to help our communities.

I completely agree. We need to do our very best to guarantee that EVERY Ron Paul supporter that wants to go out and vote for him has the ability to do so. We can't take for granted a single vote.