PDA

View Full Version : Obama: Submit to world government

timosman
09-22-2016, 07:42 PM
We have to put our money where our mouths are. And we can only realize the promise of this institution’s founding to replace the ravages of war with cooperation if powerful nations like my own accept constraints. Sometimes I’m criticized in my own country for professing a belief in international norms and multilateral institutions, but I’m convinced in the long run giving up some freedom of action, not giving up our ability to protect ourselves or pursue our core interests but binding ourselves to international rules, over the long-term, enhances our security.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Mv4r2Vw6zU

Anti Federalist
09-22-2016, 10:01 PM
I’m convinced in the long run giving up some freedom

Yup, I'm sure you are.

You and your asshole pals that run this shit show have doing a bang up job of that, for decades now.

Not much freedom left to give up though.

And when it's all gone, worldwide, what then?

EndGame...

FSP-Rebel
09-22-2016, 10:41 PM
AF, grab me a nail gun so I can fire. Just do it..

Danke
09-22-2016, 10:46 PM
I am not feeling well. And we have so many Hillary supporters here this place is getting sick.

oyarde
09-22-2016, 10:58 PM
Submit all you like , I will pass .

oyarde
09-22-2016, 11:04 PM
I am not feeling well. And we have so many Hillary supporters here this place is getting sick.

I see your point , I can tolerate much , but there is no excuse for Clinton support .

Danke
09-22-2016, 11:05 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5oOZgH7tyfE

Natural Citizen
09-22-2016, 11:07 PM
I can't wait til this goon is out of office. Dang. Worst president ever.

A Son of Liberty
09-23-2016, 03:28 AM
Yup, I'm sure you are.

You and your $#@! pals that run this $#@! show have doing a bang up job of that, for decades now.

EndGame...

Oh please. He wasn't talking about the freedom of individuals there. He was talking about the "freedom" states have to act independent of the UN.

The freedom of the individual (outside of themselves, of course) doesn't even register with these meglomaniacal, narcissistic pigs

John F Kennedy III
09-23-2016, 03:42 AM

There's a good argument that Obama is the worst ever. But I'd say Lincoln, Wilson and FDR are still worse.

AZJoe
09-23-2016, 07:55 AM
A single and consolidated government would become the most corrupt government on earth. - Thomas Jefferson

AZJoe
09-23-2016, 08:03 AM
https://warningilluminati.files.wordpress.com/2011/08/a_one_world_government_tshirt-p235938099831766232cpu4_400.jpg?w=300&h=300 http://kaitlynjaser.weebly.com/uploads/1/9/1/8/19187309/594557961.jpg

timosman
09-23-2016, 08:38 AM
A single and consolidated government would become the most corrupt government on earth. - Thomas Jefferson

Conspiracy theories like this one give libertarians a bad name. :rolleyes:

Spikender
09-23-2016, 09:12 AM

Weird, because I don't see them.

Outside of Zippy, that is. But I'll stop being coy, I know who you and others are referring to when you talk about "Hillary supporters". Proof? I'm still waiting on it.

Ender
09-23-2016, 09:12 AM
There's a good argument that Obama is the worst ever. But I'd say Lincoln, Wilson and FDR are still worse.

Obama's not even close- he's only continuing what W set up. Most presidents have been shite, especially in the 20th century.

Ender
09-23-2016, 09:13 AM
Weird, because I don't see them.

Outside of Zippy, that is. But I'll stop being coy, I know who you and others are referring to when you talk about "Hillary supporters". Proof? I'm still waiting on it.

None- not even Zippy. ;)

Danke
09-23-2016, 09:22 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=***********

Spikender
09-23-2016, 09:24 AM
None- not even Zippy. ;)

True, I don't have proof on Zippy either. But Danke's only response is to post insane GIFs and videos in lieu of an argument. He will repent one day.

osan
09-23-2016, 09:39 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Mv4r2Vw6zU

What a moron. In one sentence he contradicts himself thoroughly:

giving up some freedom of action, not giving up our ability to protect ourselves or pursue our core interests

AFAIK, our abilities to protect ourselves and pursue our core interests pretty well defines the full envelope. What, then, is this little boy suggesting we give up?

Obama makes it difficult to not wish he would die in a fire.

osan
09-23-2016, 09:40 AM
Yup, I'm sure you are.

You and your asshole pals that run this shit show have doing a bang up job of that, for decades now.

EndGame...

That's when the condom comes off.

osan
09-23-2016, 09:43 AM

I have four corpses out here. One's been fermenting in the hot sun for 3 days. The other, 4. The other 5. The last one, 6.

Which, I ask, is more dead?

John F Kennedy III
09-23-2016, 10:04 AM
I have four corpses out here. One's been fermenting in the hot sun for 3 days. The other, 4. The other 5. The last one, 6.

Which, I ask, is more dead?

The corpse that died twice?

Ender
09-23-2016, 11:34 AM
True, I don't have proof on Zippy either. But Danke's only response is to post insane GIFs and videos in lieu of an argument. He will repent one day.

Yeah- he's been doing this a lot but almost continually for the past 2 days.

CPUd
09-23-2016, 11:37 AM
Yeah- he's been doing this a lot but almost continually for the past 2 days.

I think his account got hacked, or posting while drunk.

Lucille
09-23-2016, 11:55 AM
It's against my religion! And I also believe that Small is Beautiful (http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?412168-Book-Review-on-busting-it-up-Rethinking-the-American-Union-for-the-Twenty-First-Century), so no.

Danke
09-23-2016, 02:04 PM
I think his account got hacked, or posting while drunk.

Nothing you haven't done on these forums for the last four years.

JK/SEA
09-23-2016, 02:21 PM
That's when the condom comes off.

AND you will like it.

LibForestPaul
09-24-2016, 12:27 PM
What a moron. In one sentence he contradicts himself thoroughly:

AFAIK, our abilities to protect ourselves and pursue our core interests pretty well defines the full envelope. What, then, is this little boy suggesting we give up?

Obama makes it difficult to not wish he would die in a fire.

He is likely smarter than 90% of the people on this board, including myself. He has not been shot, he came from a no-nothing, with a checkered background, to be the figure head of a nation state that can wipe off humanity from this planet, send men to the moon and back...no, he is not and idiot...he knows who his masters are.

pcosmar
09-24-2016, 01:33 PM

I suspect it could have been worse. McCain could have won.:eek:

Ender
09-24-2016, 02:43 PM
He is likely smarter than 90% of the people on this board, including myself. He has not been shot, he came from a no-nothing, with a checkered background, to be the figure head of a nation state that can wipe off humanity from this planet, send men to the moon and back...no, he is not and idiot...he knows who his masters are.

Yep- plus it looks like O will make it out of the oval office with his family still intact. Having young kids as the POTUS is a dangerous position to be in; makes easy targets if he doesn't tow the line perfectly.

osan
09-24-2016, 02:52 PM
He is likely smarter than 90% of the people on this board

He is likely not, methinks. But do offer your support for the assertion.

including myself. He has not been shot, he came from a no-nothing, with a checkered background, to be the figure head of a nation state that can wipe off humanity from this planet, send men to the moon and back...no, he is not and idiot...he knows who his masters are.

And you think he rose on his merits?

devil21
09-24-2016, 04:22 PM
He is likely not, methinks. But do offer your support for the assertion.

I don't know if he's smarter but I do know that he knows the TRUTH more than 99.9% of this country. That truth is that most of what is taught to the rank-and-file regarding the 'government' and 'laws' and 'society' is complete intentional disinfo and most of what people think to be 'truth' is actually lies. Obama and his handlers know this.

And you think he rose on his merits?

Define merits. If by merits you mean having a CIA background, being from the ruling bloodlines and being trained regarding the truth I referenced above then yes it was on his 'merits'. Was he selected from the average rank-and-file after putting in hard work (aka: anyone can be President if they work hard enough! the horseshit they tell little kids)? No way.

osan
09-24-2016, 09:23 PM
I don't know if he's smarter but I do know that he knows the TRUTH more than 99.9% of this country. That truth is that most of what is taught to the rank-and-file regarding the 'government' and 'laws' and 'society' is complete intentional disinfo and most of what people think to be 'truth' is actually lies. Obama and his handlers know this.

Bammy ain't that smart. He knows how to read from a teleprompter and he is ruthless and perhaps clever. My neighbor's retarded daughter was also very clever, may she RIP.

Define merits.

NICELY done!

Was he selected from the average rank-and-file after putting in hard work (aka: anyone can be President if they work hard enough! the horseshit they tell little kids)? No way.

Did he earn his way in he manner implied by all the "sources"? I very strongly doubt it. He got into Harvard for reasons other than his academic qualifications. To hear him speak on the topic of the Constitution, one sees just what sort of "Constitutional law" adjunct he must have been. A chimpanzee probably would have done better justice to the students.

The man is a fraud, so far as all appearances indicate.

Danke
09-24-2016, 09:25 PM
Bammy ain't that smart. He knows how to read from a teleprompter and he is ruthless and perhaps clever. My neighbor's retarded daughter was also very clever, may she RIP.

NICELY done!

Did he earn his way in he manner implied by all the "sources"? I very strongly doubt it. He got into Harvard for reasons other than his academic qualifications. To hear him speak on the topic of the Constitution, one sees just what sort of "Constitutional law" adjunct he must have been. A chimpanzee probably would have done better justice to the students.

The man is a fraud, so far as all appearances indicate.

His mom was a CIA whore and his real father was a commie. He was groomed early on.

osan
09-25-2016, 09:19 AM
His mom was a CIA whore and his real father was a commie. He was groomed early on.

So it appears. Given this, he has earned nothing of his position. This flailing, grasping, feckless loser was handed everything to him on a fine gold platter. He couldn't shine my shoes.

pcosmar
09-25-2016, 10:03 AM
. He couldn't shine my shoes.

I suspect he lacks the shoe shining abilities of your average grunt.

edit,
Do they still do that?

osan
09-25-2016, 10:20 AM
I suspect he lacks the shoe shining abilities of your average grunt.

He lacks the abilities of your average boiled turnip.

Do they still do that?

Increasingly rarely, but yes.

timosman
09-25-2016, 10:44 AM
Increasingly rarely, but yes.

Sales people need to have their shoes shined. Any bigger hotel usually has a shoeshine boy.

timosman
01-03-2017, 01:11 AM
bump