PDA

View Full Version : White man with gun 'allowed to drive away alive'...

CaseyJones
09-22-2016, 09:19 AM
oh the horror!

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3801796/He-allowed-drive-away-alive-White-motorist-armed-GUN-filmed-driving-slowly-crowd-protesters-Charlotte.html

A white man brandishing a gun was filmed driving slowly through a crowd of demonstrators as violence erupted in Charlotte on Wednesday night.

A video of the alarming moment was posted on social media by writer Heather Head in the midst of the chaos.

'White dude drives into crowd of peaceful protesters, draws gun, allowed to drive away alive. With my own eyes. #CharlotteProtest,' she wrote alongside the shocking clip.

The man was surrounded by protesters who were marching against the deadly shooting of black man Keith Lamont Scott by a cop on Tuesday afternoon.

'No justice, no peace,' the group are heard chanting before they spot the man's weapon.

People begin swearing and shouting 'he's got a gun' as the car sounds its horn.

The man was reportedly allowed to drive away from the scene.

There is nothing to suggest the driver was involved in the shooting that left one of the protesters on life support.

The video was widely shared online before it was removed from Ms Head's Twitter page.

'I'm hearing that the video is inaccessible. I don't know why. Honestly... I rarely use Twitter so I'm a little confused right now anyway,' she said

'I'm so confused by the people saying he wasn't [white]. I mean, I didn't take a DNA sample or anything but I saw a lot more of him than a close-up of his arm, and he looked pretty white bread to me. His pals in the car too,' Ms Head added when people questioned the man's race.

'I wish no ill on anyone. I just want the truth out. I want people to recognize that racism exists, it's real, and it has real consequences,' she said.

Although open carry is legal in North Carolina, it is illegal to openly carry a gun at a protest.

The law states: 'You may not carry a weapon at a parade, funeral procession, picket line, or other demonstration, except for guns carried on a rack in a pickup truck.

'You may not carry a weapon during civil disorder, riot, or other disturbance involving three or more people.'

ridiculous

CaseyJones
09-22-2016, 09:22 AM

what happens without the gun...

puppetmaster
09-22-2016, 10:22 AM
Good times ahead. White bread folk....good times.

oyarde
09-22-2016, 10:27 AM
I like Raisin bread with butter , does that count ? I also do not care about anyone's illegal and treasonous laws saying I cannot carry whatever I want in whatever type of " disturbance" they wish to call it.

Origanalist
09-22-2016, 11:33 AM
White guy saves himself from violent racist mob. This cannot be allowed. He should have taken his beating like a man and did his part for restoration.

tod evans
09-22-2016, 11:42 AM
White man with gun 'allowed to drive away alive'...

More appropriate might be;

Black mob fears armed honkey.

Origanalist
09-22-2016, 12:44 PM
Its just one more example of white privilege.

CaseyJones
09-22-2016, 08:11 PM
bump

osan
09-22-2016, 08:53 PM
Well, it's the UK, a nation dominated by pussies. It's UK press, so nothing more need be said on the point of integrity and knowledge where firearms issues are concerned.

The wording quoted in the OP is suspicious. The protesters may have started off peacefully, but they apparently didn't stay that way very long. So we have a great raft of pissed off black folks protesting yet another shooting. The track record of that demographic is no basis for a white guy's confidence that he will make it home safely in such proximity to the ruckus. Is there any video or other evidence to suggest that he was not in some way threatened? If I found myself in that situation and people began hinting that perhaps my cracker-ass was nothing going to make it out in good health, I know I would be at least thinking about whether drawing my weapon might be a wise decision. I owe nobody my life at the hands of threatening scum. I therefore will take my chances with a jury long before volunteering for the undertaker.

Boy how I despise NPR. Today they interviewed some woman... senior VP of some museum of the new south, or some shit. She just bullshitted away and the interviewer (Terry Gross??) let it all slide past. Woman was going on about how the people were peaceful and how it was just a couple of fringe elements that broke off from the main crowd and started the rioting. I suspect that is a bald-faced lie. She went on about how righteous the people were and I just kept thinking that any moment and I would need an air-sickness bag. And these NPR scum let them get away with it. The other day one of the local stations were having a fund drive and I almost fell out of the car when they said that they report the news with zero bias. Tungsten carbide balls is what that takes.

Anti Federalist
09-22-2016, 09:15 PM
'I'm so confused by the people saying he wasn't [white]. I mean, I didn't take a DNA sample or anything but I saw a lot more of him than a close-up of his arm, and he looked pretty white bread to me. His pals in the car too,' Ms Head added when people questioned the man's race.

'I wish no ill on anyone. I just want the truth out. I want people to recognize that racism exists, it's real, and it has real consequences,' she said.

Oh, the ironing...

Can we please separate now?

Politically, culturally, racially, ethnically...there is no more "America", just an open air prison with increasing hostile prison gangs starting to mix it up with each other, kept in line by shoot to kill guards at the ramparts.

The time is long, long, long past, to fucking go our separate ways.

tod evans
09-23-2016, 02:34 AM
Oh, the ironing...

Can we please separate now?

Politically, culturally, racially, ethnically...there is no more "America", just an open air prison with increasing hostile prison gangs starting to mix it up with each other, kept in line by shoot to kill guards at the ramparts.

Look Buddy you just need to shut the fuck up and keep forking over your 30+% to keep the cogs of the machine turning.

Those poor people in Cleveland are your responsibility, all of them, on both sides, and any attempt to shirk your responsibilities will be met with the full force of the US government.

"Please" pfffft!

Get back to work white boy and be damn glad for the (your) privilege. ;)

phill4paul
09-23-2016, 05:09 AM

^^^You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Anti Federalist again.