PDA

View Full Version : Charlotte: 12 Kops "injured" in protest over Keith Scott shooting

NorthCarolinaLiberty
09-21-2016, 12:09 AM
Kops claim Scott had a gun. Witnesses say Scott was carrying a book. I'm sure another paid vacation and exoneration to follow. Cops actually released the killer's name. Sort of a surprise there.

Most of the local news was live coverage. They showed some guy get hit in the back of the head with a water bottle. At first, he looked like a protester, but I might guess he was an undercover cop instigator who got found out. Not sure, but anyway it was hilarious when that water bottle hit the back of his bald head. Another cop was hit in the face with a rock. More hilarity. The other 10 pantywaists probably either tore their pants or sh*t in them.

“He sits in the shade, reads his book, does his studies, and waits on his kid to get off the bus,” the woman said. “He didn’t have no gun. He wasn’t messing with nobody. All they did, them ‘jumpout boys,’ them undercover detectives, they jumped out their truck, they said, ‘Hands up he got a gun, he got a gun, pow pow pow pow.’ That’s it.”

https://photographyisnotacrime.com/2016/09/20/north-carolina-cops-kill-unarmed-man-after-confusing-book-for-gun/

NorthCarolinaLiberty
09-23-2016, 06:26 PM
Ah, yes; another case of kops withholding raw video footage. They withhold the facts until they contact the kop union to figure out how to spin the facts.

They did the same in the Michael Brown case. The autopsy showed the Brown had his hands up at some point, a fact that Wilson contradicted. The union likely hired/prompted the (STILL) anonymous person who gave a THIRD HAND account of what happened on a national radio call in show. People believed this anonymous woman without checking the facts. The only two items you needed to see that Wilson was lying was his ABC interview and the autopsy. The story then blew over and nobody cared.

I'll bet the same happens here. Everything will blow over. The video will be released, but people will have made up their minds by then. Nobody will care. Any kop lying will further solidify the copsuckers.

Either way, another muddled case of muddled video. There are plenty of more straightforward cases where the kops are clearly guilty, but the media does not pick up those stories.

phill4paul
09-23-2016, 06:46 PM
I don't understand how these heroes face being injured day in and day out. Christ, look at this guys "wound."

https://i.imgur.com/KoWgzFK.jpg

pcosmar
09-23-2016, 06:48 PM
Ah, yes; another case of kops withholding raw video footage.

Raw footage would show what happened.

hence it will not be seen.

NorthCarolinaLiberty
09-23-2016, 06:48 PM
I don't understand how these heroes face being injured day in and day out. Christ, look at this guys "wound."

https://i.imgur.com/KoWgzFK.jpg

Yep, pretty much what I thought. The copsucking media never discussed the nature of any of these "wounds."

NorthCarolinaLiberty
09-23-2016, 06:54 PM
Excerpts from article:

Keith Scott's family has now seen police videos of his shooting death by a Charlotte officer. Their attorney says that in the video, Scott's "hands were by his side and he was slowly walking backwards" when he was shot and killed. WCNC

Putney told reporters the video "does not give me absolute definitive visual evidence that would confirm that a person is pointing a gun" but that the evidence "taken in totality" supports the police version of events that led to the fatal shooting of Keith Lamont Scott.

Justin Bamberg, an attorney for Scott’s family, watched the video with the relatives and said it shows Scott getting out of his vehicle calmly.
"While police did give him several commands, he did not aggressively approach them or raise his hands at members of law enforcement at any time. It is impossible to discern from the videos what, if anything, Mr. Scott is holding in his hands,” Bamberg said in a statement.

Charlotte Mayor Jennifer Roberts, who also watched the footage of the shooting, was asked by CNN whether she saw Scott holding a gun.

“It is not a very clear picture and the gun in question is a small gun. And it was not easy to see … so it is ambiguous,” she replied.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2016/09/22/state-emergency-charlotte-protests-continue-second-night/90825016/

NorthCarolinaLiberty
09-23-2016, 07:12 PM
So if Scott does not have a gun, then the police saying "Drop the gun" is not really going to register with him. They are either assuming it's a gun and/or just yelling that to cover themselves.

His wife says "Keith. Keith," urging him to get out of the car. She immediately follows up saying his name with words like, "Don't you do it." This first "Don't you do it" sounds like she is urging the cops not to break the windows. The follow up "Don't you do it" sounds like she is urging cops not to shoot Keith. People on the Youtube comments think that she is telling Keith not to do something, but her change in voice inflection tells me she is telling the cops not to do something. She is not telling Keith not to do something. I am guessing the cops were poised to shoot him almost regardless.

Listen for yourself.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=glVRwRtdE4g

NorthCarolinaLiberty
09-23-2016, 07:25 PM
Pretty hard to believe that most people are going to get out of car with their gun in hand, and then walk backwards towards cops carrying that gun.

I'll take a guess and say they saw a book in his hand when glancing in the car. Maybe a book with a blue or black cover. They back up, so they don't see the book any more.

Scott gets out of the car, perhaps clutching his hand in tension. Maybe he is still holding the book because he is rattled. Maybe he has nothing in his hand and is just clutching. Maybe he is clutching a book. Maybe it's a large set of keys. How many times are you holding your keys getting out of the car? Cops see the clutching (book or keys or hand only) and give themselves the benefit of the doubt.

If there is a gun, then there should be some information about that right now. Maybe the cop dropped his own gun.

I could be wrong. Don't know. Just my guess.

phill4paul
09-23-2016, 07:44 PM
Pretty hard to believe that most people are going to get out of car with their gun in hand, and then walk backwards towards cops carrying that gun.

I'll take a guess and say they saw a book in his hand when glancing in the car. Maybe a book with a blue or black cover. They back up, so they don't see the book any more.

Scott gets out of the car, perhaps clutching his hand in tension. Maybe he is still holding the book because he is rattled. Maybe he has nothing in his hand and is just clutching. Maybe he is clutching a book. Maybe it's a large set of keys. How many times are you holding your keys getting out of the car? Cops see the clutching (book or keys or hand only) and give themselves the benefit of the doubt.

If there is a gun, then there should be some information about that right now. Maybe the cop dropped his own gun.

I could be wrong. Don't know. Just my guess.

Might be his gun in the photo might not. Dunno but it is a rabbit path to follow that might end at a brick wall. He didn't buy it legally. If the cops dropped it it might link back to another case. Fingerprints? If it was a drop I wouldn't think the cops would have been able to fingerprint the weapon in her presence. Would the State crime lab simply say that his prints were on it? Even if they didn't print him then, could they have done it postmortem? How long after passing can an imprint be made?

NorthCarolinaLiberty
09-23-2016, 08:04 PM
He didn't buy it legally.

Yeah, I see he has a felony conviction, so he can't even legally possess a firearm. Another article said he walked around the neighborhood with a cane (from his motorcycle accident) and the Quran. I can see the white baboons salivating on those things.

On the other hand, the media and clowns crying wacism pick up on, yet again, another muddled story. There are many, many, many, many more stories showing unequivocal police abuse, but the media absolutely refuses to cover them.

Really, I don't even give a flying f*ck about these stories any more. There are much broader issues of cop abuse, but nobody wants to bother.

pcosmar
09-23-2016, 08:15 PM
so still no gun in hand,

video from the shooter would show what he saw.

phill4paul
09-23-2016, 08:16 PM
Yeah, I see he has a felony conviction, so he can't even legally possess a firearm. Another article said he walked around the neighborhood with a cane (from his motorcycle accident) and the Quran. I can see the white baboons salivating on those things.

On the other hand, the media and clowns crying wacism pick up on, yet again, another muddled story. There are many, many, many, many more stories showing unequivocal police abuse, but the media absolutely refuses to cover them.

Really, I don't even give a flying f*ck about these stories any more. There are much broader issues of cop abuse, but nobody wants to bother.

No idea yet. This is not a case that is cut and dry. And that's how the corporation controlled media, and also Government, like to present these things. What about Kelly Thomas? Where was the media on that? Well, I guess not enough people have had their outrage stoked by the murder of "white street bums."

I've bitched, railed, posted and have been "defriended" over this shit. I'm at the point of not giving a flying fuck either. All I ever get is shit over it. Used to be I'd get some converts. Been a long dry spell. Gonna pay attention to other things.

phill4paul
09-23-2016, 08:17 PM
so still no gun in hand,

video from the shooter would show what he saw.

;)

NorthCarolinaLiberty
09-23-2016, 09:32 PM
I see an object on the ground starting at 1:20. You can zero in on it, frame-by-frame. It's the object the kop in red eventually stands over. I saw another picture at a different angle showing the same thing. Hate to say it, but it could be a gun. There are still too many questions, probably many of which won't be answered.

I just had a thought. It's sort of funny how all those Watergate people were busted without all this technology. That was even more clear cut. Well, except Nixon still got away with it. On the other hand, there was some technology, such as Nixon's secretary saying she accidentally erased part of the tape. She answers the phone, claiming her foot was on the transcription pedal. They called it the "Rose Mary Stretch."

Oh well, guess I'm derailing my own thread; however, it does show the lengths people go to cover for someone else. If a kop is lying, then another cop will cover for him.

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/9/92/Rose_Mary_Woods.jpg?download