PDA

View Full Version : I predict Hillary will make history

John F Kennedy III
09-11-2016, 12:33 AM
As the president to serve the least amount of days before dying.

William Henry Harrison made it 32 days after catching pneumonia during his inauguration speech.

What do ya'll think?

Danke
09-11-2016, 12:37 AM
Please delete this thread, you will be upsetting a lot of our Hillary supporters.

FSP-Rebel
09-11-2016, 12:37 AM

William Henry Harrison made it 32 days after catching pneumonia during his inauguration speech.

What do ya'll think?

How can I help you?

enhanced_deficit
09-11-2016, 12:39 AM
That is very controversial line of speculation. Hope you are not giving full credence to controversial claims like below from a source known for exaggerations.

Hillary Clinton has 'ONE year to LIVE'
US Presidential candidate in shock new health claim
Express.co.uk‎ - 1 day ago
HILLARY CLINTON is suffering from advanced vascular dementia and has just one year to ...

John F Kennedy III
09-11-2016, 12:40 AM
How can I help you?

Help me do what?

John F Kennedy III
09-11-2016, 12:41 AM
That is very controversial line of speculation. Hope you are not giving full credence to controversial claims like below from a source known for exaggerations.

Nope. My prediction beats that one year by 7 months or more.

CPUd
09-11-2016, 12:43 AM
Please delete this thread, you will be upsetting a lot of our Hillary supporters.

What Hillary supporters?

John F Kennedy III
09-11-2016, 12:46 AM
What Hillary supporters?

Whoever they are.

RJ Liberty
09-11-2016, 12:54 AM
I don't think we could get this lucky.

FSP-Rebel
09-11-2016, 12:58 AM
Help me do what?

Help me not hate you forever. Go on...

Influenza
09-11-2016, 01:05 AM
if GHWB and Cheney are still kicking I think Hilldawg has a lot of life left in her as well

John F Kennedy III
09-11-2016, 01:11 AM
Help me not hate you forever. Go on...

Why would you hate me forever?

twomp
09-11-2016, 01:17 AM

There are no Hillary supporters here and if there were, you act as if Hillary supporters are any worse than you Trump supporters. Hypocrite!

nikcers
09-11-2016, 01:26 AM
There are no Hillary supporters here and if there were, you act as if Hillary supporters are any worse than you Trump supporters. Hypocrite!

inb4

http://lolworthy.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/03/trump-boxing-gif.gif

ThePaleoLibertarian
09-11-2016, 02:07 AM
If she is really sick (and I believe that she is), it will become impossible to hide. I doubt she'll die that quickly, though.

There are conspiracy theories that the Democrats really want Kaine and that she'll step down shortly after winning. I don't buy that. I think she's so power hungry, she doesn't care how sick she is, she just wants the Presidency.

She was promised it in the wake of the Lewinski scandal by her husband after Al Gore got a chance. She was sure 2008 was her time, but Obama took it away from her. It's common knowledge among those close to them that the Clintons do not like Obama because he stole the Presidency from her in their eyes.

She wants the office, regardless of what it takes or how ill she really is. She'll govern up until she falls into a coma. She's that kind of person; power for its own sake. She cares nothing about being an honorable steward of a civilization. Her Presidency may be the worst thing to ever happen to this country.

KEEF
09-11-2016, 05:31 AM

What do ya'll think?
I think a Republican lead impeachment will be happening before all that, at which point she'll "get real sick," and Boobus americana will buy the media's message that everyone is ganging up on poor Hillary and that any sort of impeachment is pushed by the "white males" in an attempt to keep women suppressed. The equality card will be bigger than what I thought it would be when Obama took office.

She will leave after one term but not before getting our country teetering on WW III, a Republican will get voted in; WW III will start; a lot of people will die and GOP gets blamed for it all. Our country stays divided; she dies two years after leaving office (but not before Bill does) and gets a huge memorial built for her.

100 years from now history books will be written with Bill and Hillary being one of those old couples you read about in the news where one spouse dies and because the other was so in love with the other they die shortly there after from a broken heart.

That at is my prediction.

Chester Copperpot
09-11-2016, 05:37 AM
If she is really sick (and I believe that she is), it will become impossible to hide. I doubt she'll die that quickly, though.

There are conspiracy theories that the Democrats really want Kaine and that she'll step down shortly after winning. I don't buy that. I think she's so power hungry, she doesn't care how sick she is, she just wants the Presidency.

She was promised it in the wake of the Lewinski scandal by her husband after Al Gore got a chance. She was sure 2008 was her time, but Obama took it away from her. It's common knowledge among those close to them that the Clintons do not like Obama because he stole the Presidency from her in their eyes.

She wants the office, regardless of what it takes or how ill she really is. She'll govern up until she falls into a coma. She's that kind of person; power for its own sake. She cares nothing about being an honorable steward of a civilization. Her Presidency may be the worst thing to ever happen to this country.
I think I agree with everything you've said.

Petar
09-11-2016, 06:00 AM
What Hillary supporters?

https://cdn.meme.am/instances/400x/58522874.jpg

Danke
09-11-2016, 08:29 AM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=***********

John F Kennedy III
09-11-2016, 06:35 PM

Lol.

kahless
09-11-2016, 06:40 PM

CPUd will save us, she is are only hope.

specsaregood
09-11-2016, 06:45 PM
She'll be fine. She is just overdue to visit their nesting grounds underneath DIA and go through a molt.

Slave Mentality
09-11-2016, 07:42 PM
She'll be fine. She is just overdue to visit their nesting grounds underneath DIA and go through a molt.

I was thinking she just needed to be topped off on baby blood at Chelsea's pad. She was fine after that.

Danke
09-11-2016, 07:45 PM

Did you change your settings?

Ender
09-11-2016, 07:52 PM

Hey- don' mess with Stevie- he's da man!

specsaregood
09-11-2016, 07:54 PM
Did you change your settings?

I did, I felt I was missing out on what all the cool kids were talking about in the 2016 subforum and figured I would see what was going on in the slums for awhile.

RonPaulIsGreat
09-11-2016, 09:16 PM
No, she just needed more aborted fetus to stabilize her demonic energies, that's why she went to her daughters apartment instead of the hospital. She's fine now though, she completely gorged and New York has a never ending supply. The trouble comes when she has to travel, it makes it more difficult to source product.