PDA

View Full Version : Sean "Puff Daddy" Combs: "Black people got shortchanged by Obama"

Anti Federalist
09-10-2016, 07:32 PM
LoL

Diddy: Black people got shortchanged by Obama

http://pagesix.com/2016/09/04/diddy-black-people-got-shortchanged-by-obama/

WASHINGTON — Sean “Diddy” Combs said Sunday that black voters won’t get fooled again — insisting that Hillary Clinton has to prove herself before she gets the African-American vote since “ got a little bit shortchanged” by President Obama.

[B]“My number one thing, though, to be honest, is black people,” the rapper-turned-mogul told the Rev. Al Sharpton on his MSNBC show Sunday. “I feel like we put President Obama in the White House. When I look back, I just wanted more done for my people because that’s the name of the game.

(Wonder how far I'd get if I said "my number one thing in politics is white people"? - AF)

“This is politics. You put somebody in office, you get in return the things that you care about for your communities. I think we got a little bit shortchanged. That’s not knocking the president. … He’s done an excellent job, you know, but I think it’s time to turn up the heat because the black vote is going to decide who is the next president of the United States.”

Diddy, who just opened a charter school in Harlem, apparently isn’t buying Clinton’s wide lead among African-Americans over GOP opponent Donald Trump. Clinton’s spent many Sundays visiting black churches and made gun violence and police shootings a platform of her campaign through talks with African-American mothers whose children were killed.

“Hillary Clinton, you know, I hope she starts to directly talk to the black community. … It really makes me feel, you know, almost hurt that our issues are not addressed and we’re such a big part of the voting bloc.”

Diddy, an Obama supporter who also donated money to Clinton’s New York Senate race, said it’s time for black voters to get something in return for their political support.

“The heat has to be turned up so much that as a community, we got to hold our vote,” Diddy said. “Don’t pacify yourself, really revolutionize the game. Make them come for our vote. It’s a whole different strategy, but I think we need to hold our vote because I don’t believe any of them.”

“That’s a big announcement,” Sharpton marveled.

“You can get the vote. It doesn’t have to be held that long. But you have to come get it. … You have to bring something with it.”

Mike4Freedom
09-10-2016, 07:46 PM
Wake up "Puff Daddy" You are not an Oligarch. You and your people do not get political favors. Now take your money and start a drone making factory and you will get tons of riches then.

ThePaleoLibertarian
09-10-2016, 07:52 PM
Mo' money fo' dem prograyums.

oyarde
09-10-2016, 07:54 PM
This is bullshit , I could have gotten him to tell me just exactly what it was he thought he might get .

bunklocoempire
09-10-2016, 08:19 PM
That darn phase of the system sucked, give me another phase of the darn system.

Yo, yo,
Larry,
Curly,
Moe.

phill4paul
09-10-2016, 08:19 PM
(Wonder how far I'd get if I said "my number one thing in politics is white people"? - AF)

I'm feeling short changed.

Origanalist
09-10-2016, 08:21 PM
Join the crowd puff puff. Muh people, lol, what a dickhead.

dannno
09-11-2016, 03:59 AM
Mo' money fo' dem prograyums.

Because $22 trillion hasn't been enough. If we had only spent $23 trillion instead, there would no longer be poverty. Greedy capitalists.

tod evans
09-11-2016, 06:03 AM
"Black people got shortchanged by Obama"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z6E98ZRaU1s

enhanced_deficit
09-11-2016, 10:49 AM
LoL

Diddy: Black people got shortchanged by Obama

“That’s a big announcement,” Sharpton marveled.

So is that !@#$bag Sharpton still on the "refuse to criticize" bandwagon when it comes to disgraced dronegangsta?

And is Puffy suddenly channeling LF now or he has a different nuanced angle?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yuQdmZ7xu40
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yuQdmZ7xu40

Mach
09-12-2016, 04:12 PM
Maybe Puffs people, should see how they got shortchanged by him.

PierzStyx
09-12-2016, 04:25 PM
Identity politics. This is what you get when you refuse to acknowledge liberty for all people and instead start handing out legal privileges to one group over another. When plunder becomes legal the only way to survive is to get your cut of the plunder.

PierzStyx
09-12-2016, 04:27 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z6E98ZRaU1s

Catchy tune. Atrocious video. Even for the era.

tod evans
09-12-2016, 05:02 PM
Catchy tune. Atrocious video. Even for the era.

I've never been a video kinda guy...

Even now I'll play a song and read something, if I want to see musicians perform I'll buy a ticket.

Lucille
09-12-2016, 05:27 PM
He opened a charter school? Good for him.

Here he was last Oct.:

Even "Vote Or Die" Movement Leader P. Diddy Admits "This Whole [Voting] Shit Is A Scam"
http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?484133-Even-quot-Vote-Or-Die-quot-Movement-Leader-P-Diddy-Admits-quot-This-Whole-Voting-hit-Is-A-Scam-

During a Q&A at Revolt’s music conference, Diddy was asked about the upcoming elections — and his answer was surprisingly refreshing.

Diddy told the audience:

“See the things [sic] that’s tricky about politics is there’s so much bullshit with it. We started Vote or Die and… and from the community we’re in, we’re not with hearing too much of the bullshit. So that’s why we get disenfranchised, [we’re] disconnected because nothing that they’re saying actually relates to us… So Vote or Die, and getting out the vote, those things [were] laid out there so people could understand about the process. We started Vote or Die, and the whole process was all full of shit. The whole shit is a scam.”

Diddy said people can vote if they want to, but it probably won’t change anything.

“At the end of the day, I’m not telling you not to vote. But I’m saying be a realist and know that they’re motherfucking kicking some bullshit up there,” he said.

RonPaulIsGreat
09-13-2016, 01:07 AM
Nailed to a cross, the perpetual victim, nothing his fault, always the victim, born into the white man's sin, no escape was given. Poor black man rise!!, to long you've been beaten.

Start Slave Hymns. Roll 1930's KKK footage. Break to slave ships. Roll black woman crying. End on sad black child.