PDA

View Full Version : GARY JOHNSON is a complete IDIOT

4_God_N_Country
09-07-2016, 10:28 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TW5gQo43ay4

Chester Copperpot
09-07-2016, 10:34 AM
Shouldnt you be at the office making some sales?

farreri
09-07-2016, 10:38 AM
From the white christian nationalist conspiracy theorist Paul Joseph Watson, really? YOU are the complete (mod edit).

4_God_N_Country
09-07-2016, 10:49 AM
From the white christian nationalist conspiracy theorist Paul Joseph Watson, really? YOU are the complete (mod edit).

Don't shoot the messenger. Facts are facts. GJ is not a Libertarian, he's a shill and a corporate globalist Hillary Clinton bootlicker.

euphemia
09-07-2016, 10:49 AM
But it's true. And Johnson won't be stealing Trump votes. He will appeal to Clinton voters.

Origanalist
09-07-2016, 10:52 AM
Shouldnt you be at the office making some sales?

"credit cards..."

09-07-2016, 10:52 AM
Don't shoot the messenger. Facts are facts. GJ is not a Libertarian, he's a shill and a corporate globalist Hillary Clinton bootlicker.

Did you join this forum specifically to troll against Johnson?

It seems like it by your join date and posts.

farreri
09-07-2016, 10:54 AM
Don't shoot the messenger. Facts are facts. GJ is not a Libertarian, he's a shill and a corporate globalists Hillary Clinton bootlicker.
OK, conspiracy theorist. Why to the globalists want GJ to run against fellow globalists Clinton and Trump?

And let me know who you recommend people vote for instead.

4_God_N_Country
09-07-2016, 10:58 AM
OK, conspiracy theorist. Why to the globalists want GJ to run against fellow globalists Clinton and Trump?

And let me know who you recommend people vote for instead.

To steal votes. I am white, Christian and a conspiracy theorist as well. Have a problem with that?

Im voting for Trump. He's Ron Paul on steroids in the truth arena.

CaptUSA
09-07-2016, 10:59 AM
Ok, listen. That video is full a half-truths and misrepresentations of the facts. But regardless, Johnson's plan is NOT to steal votes from Trump.

Anyone with any political sense at all understands that Hillary has the electoral college map sewn up. The only way she doesn't become President (if that's really what you care about) is if Johnson can cut into a blue state or two to deprive her of her 270. Thus, his directed messaging. If no one gets 270, it goes to the Congress. And this Congress may pick someone other than Trump, but they will NEVER select Hillary.

So, if you Trumpsters really cared about keeping Hillary away from the White House, then you wouldn't be trying so hard to stop Johnson.

But you won't. Because Trump and Hillary support the same big government.

CaptUSA
09-07-2016, 10:59 AM
He's Ron Paul on steroids in the truth arena.

You deserve a neg for that. Trump is about the exact opposite of Ron Paul. In all arenas.

4_God_N_Country
09-07-2016, 11:00 AM
Did you join this forum specifically to troll against Johnson?

It seems like it by your join date and posts.

no and I'm not trolling against GJ. I just can't stand the fake Libertarian. Ron Paul please call the fake out!!!

4_God_N_Country
09-07-2016, 11:02 AM
You deserve a neg for that. Trump is about the exact opposite of Ron Paul. In all arenas.

BS ... They both call out the corrupt government. Trump just does it on a larger national stage and gets massive media coverage.

farreri
09-07-2016, 11:02 AM
I just can't stand the fake Libertarian.
Oh yeah, Trump is SO much more Libertarian than GJ. :D

4_God_N_Country
09-07-2016, 11:04 AM
Oh yeah, Trump is SO much more Libertarian than GJ. :D

Libertarianism is also about protecting your rights and freedoms. Trump is all about that.

kahless
09-07-2016, 11:04 AM
I took a few screen shots of Gary Johnsons reddit AMA answers last night.

http://i.imgur.com/BlvZgw0.png

^GJ wants to ban guns for those falsely accused or anytime in their life convicted of assault, domestic violence, "hate crimes" or harassment. Besides this Weld is hard core on gun control which he says as posted here before believes in his discussions with Gary that he will have no problem finding common ground with him on gun control.

http://i.imgur.com/W4c4s9Z.png

^GJ will remove all quotas and VISA restrictions opening the immigration flood gates. He running to be the US version of Angela Merkel. The Libertarian party supporting expanding the welfare state shows they as well as their RPF followers have been co-opted by big government globalists through the likes of Gary Johnson.

Liberty candidate LOL.

4_God_N_Country
09-07-2016, 11:12 AM
http://screenrant.com/wp-content/uploads/Dumb-and-Dumber-To-Harry-and-Lloyd.jpg

Johnson/Weld 2016

Origanalist
09-07-2016, 11:12 AM
Libertarianism is also about protecting your rights and freedoms. Trump is all about that.

Into the realm of the absurd we go....

GunnyFreedom
09-07-2016, 11:14 AM
I took a few screen shots of Gary Johnsons reddit AMA answers last night.

^GJ wants to ban guns for those falsely accused or anytime in their life convicted of assault, domestic violence, "hate crimes" or harassment. Besides this Weld is hard core on gun control which he says as posted here before believes in his discussions with Gary that he will have no problem finding common ground with him on gun control.

Can't stand GJ and couldn't possibly vote for him, but this is blatantly false. It says right in your screen shot "convicted," and his proposal (as revealed in your own screen shot) is to REMOVE people from 'prohibited persons' not to add more people to it. SMDH

Since when did truth and integrity become such an endangered species around here?

angelatc
09-07-2016, 11:14 AM

I have asked you twice. This makes the third time. What similarity do you see between Trump's message and Pauls's platform?

farreri
09-07-2016, 11:15 AM
:toady:

CaptUSA
09-07-2016, 11:17 AM
Since when did truth and integrity become such an endangered species around here?

Welcome to Trump Town.

https://cdn.meme.am/instances/59582627.jpg

Anti Federalist
09-07-2016, 11:18 AM
GJ is not a libertarian.

He is a liberal.

4_God_N_Country
09-07-2016, 11:18 AM
I have asked you twice. This makes the third time. What similarity do you see between Trump's message and Pauls's platform?

They both call out the corruption that occurs in our government. Same arena as Snowden, Assange, Rand, etc. They are all truthers.

AZJoe
09-07-2016, 11:19 AM
Disturbing positions. This election handed the Libertarian Party a golden opportunity presented on a silver platter to spread the libertarian message. All they had to do was simply nominate a Libertarian. They did not even need to nominate someone of the caliber of Harry Brown or Ron Paul or Michael Badnarik. All they needed to do was simply nominate an actual libertarian.

CaptUSA
09-07-2016, 11:21 AM
They both call out the corruption that occurs in our government. Same arena as Snowden, Assange, Rand, etc. They are all truthers.

Trump was part of that corruption. He's saying whatever you want to hear. He wants Snowden executed and Rand out of office. (Not sure he has made any statements on Assange)

4_God_N_Country
09-07-2016, 11:21 AM
Next he's going to tell us to stop calling criminals "criminals" :confused:

Ender
09-07-2016, 11:22 AM
http://screenrant.com/wp-content/uploads/Dumb-and-Dumber-To-Harry-and-Lloyd.jpg

Johnson/Weld 2016

Looks more like Clinton/Trump to me. ;)

4_God_N_Country
09-07-2016, 11:24 AM
Trump was part of that corruption. He's saying whatever you want to hear. And he wants Snowden executed and Rand out of office. (Not sure he has made on statements on Assange)

Not true, he's never held a government position so how can you make those claims.

farreri
09-07-2016, 11:24 AM
Disturbing positions. This election handed the Libertarian Party a golden opportunity presented on a silver platter to spread the libertarian message. All that had to do was simply nominate a Libertarian. They did not even need to nominate someone of the caliber of Harry Brown or Ron Paul or Michael Badnarik. All they needed to do was simply nominate an actual libertarian.
So what forces kept Ron or Rand from running on the Libertarian ticket this year?

farreri
09-07-2016, 11:26 AM
Next he's going to tell us to stop calling criminals "criminals" :confused:
Are you talking about the brown people wanting to come here to better their lives?

Ender
09-07-2016, 11:27 AM
Not true, he's never held a government position so how can you make those claims.

His business life is full of corruption- read much?

4_God_N_Country
09-07-2016, 11:27 AM
GJ is not a libertarian.

He is a liberal.

+1 rep if I could

4_God_N_Country
09-07-2016, 11:30 AM
His business life is full of corruption- read much?

most news about him is spun propaganda by the Marxist liberal media. They hate seeing a wasp in power.

CaptUSA
09-07-2016, 11:30 AM

Ok, is this another satire account? Damn, I'm losing track.

You should leave that to The Texan. He's better at it than you.

4_God_N_Country
09-07-2016, 11:31 AM
Are you talking about the brown people wanting to come here to better their lives?

Nope just criminals in general

4_God_N_Country
09-07-2016, 11:32 AM
Ok, is this another satire account? Damn, I'm losing track.

name one

Ender
09-07-2016, 11:35 AM
most news about him is spun propaganda by the Marxist liberal media. They hate seeing a wasp in power.

Really.

I'm sure Scotland would disagree.

https://www.theguardian.com/environment/2016/jul/22/trump-resumes-fight-against-windfarm-near-his-golf-course

farreri
09-07-2016, 11:38 AM
Oh dear.

4_God_N_Country
09-07-2016, 11:38 AM
Really.

I'm sure Scotland would disagree.

https://www.theguardian.com/environment/2016/jul/22/trump-resumes-fight-against-windfarm-near-his-golf-course

welcome to the world of business.

robmpreston
09-07-2016, 11:43 AM
Why do we allow Trump supporters to register, pretend to be libertarians and spam the forum? Disgusting.

angelatc
09-07-2016, 11:52 AM

Where did Trump call out government corruption? Last I saw he thought SNowden should be kliled. That is not a RP position.

kahless
09-07-2016, 11:53 AM
Can't stand GJ and couldn't possibly vote for him, but this is blatantly false. It says right in your screen shot "convicted," and his proposal (as revealed in your own screen shot) is to REMOVE people from 'prohibited persons' not to add more people to it. SMDH

Obviously you either did not read it or are posting to cover GJ's ass. Here it is again.

One conviction in your entire life time for assault, domestic violence, "hate crimes" or harassment would prevent you from owning a gun. How many divorces end now with admission of guilt or nolo contendre rather than to fight the false accusations. "hate crimes", "harassment" are you fucking kidding me, you claim to be a libertarian and would prevent people of owning a gun for one life time conviction of such things which many times are bogus charges.

Besides this Weld is hard core on gun control which he says as posted here before, believes in his discussions with Gary that he will have no problem finding common ground with him on gun control. FACT.

kahless
09-07-2016, 11:55 AM
Why do we allow Trump supporters to register, pretend to be libertarians and spam the forum? Disgusting.

One could say the same thing about Gary Johnson supporters. Since when have the Pauls been promoters of globalist policies, gun control and expanding the role and size of government?

robmpreston
09-07-2016, 12:03 PM
One could say the same thing about Gary Johnson supporters. Since when have the Pauls been promoters of globalist policies, gun control and expanding the role and size of government?

I really don't care. I'm not such a huge supporter of GJ, he's essentially a protest vote at this point. At least even if we disagree, we've been here together fighting in the trenches for a decade. People like 4GodNCountry literally registered to shill for Trump.

GunnyFreedom
09-07-2016, 12:08 PM
Obviously you either did not read it or are posting to cover GJ's ass. Here it is again.

One conviction in your entire life time for assault, domestic violence, "hate crimes" or harassment would prevent you from owning a gun. How many divorces end now with admission of guilt or nolo contendre rather than to fight the false accusations. "hate crimes", "harassment" are you fucking kidding me, you claim to be a libertarian and would prevent people of owning a gun for one life time conviction of such things which many times are bogus charges.

Besides this Weld is hard core on gun control which he says as posted here before, believes in his discussions with Gary that he will have no problem finding common ground with him on gun control. FACT.

FFS.

I am frankly astonished what happens to people when they decide to support Trump. And this appears to be the rule and not the exception.

scm
09-07-2016, 12:12 PM
I hope they all lose.

farreri
09-07-2016, 12:13 PM
What's preventing the Paul's from running under the Libertarian ticket?

PierzStyx
09-07-2016, 12:16 PM

Except we know from research that people who are more sympathetic to Clinton are more likely to vote for Johnson than those sympathetic to Trump. Calling him a bootlicker for Clinton is simply illogical.

Petar
09-07-2016, 12:24 PM
I hope they all lose.

I don't know if you realize this, but they can't actually all lose.

JK/SEA
09-07-2016, 12:25 PM

agree.

JK/SEA
09-07-2016, 12:27 PM
Except we know from research that people who are more sympathetic to Clinton are more likely to vote for Johnson than those sympathetic to Trump. Calling him a bootlicker for Clinton is simply illogical.

lol..

AZJoe
09-07-2016, 12:36 PM
So what forces kept Ron or Rand from running on the Libertarian ticket this year?

Huh? Non sequitor nonsense. Who cares. Its irrelevant. There many thousands of great libertarians that could have run and didn't. Doesn't change the more than dozen candidates that were available, nor the choice that was made.

farreri
09-07-2016, 12:38 PM
Huh? Non sequitor nonsense. Who cares. Its irrelevant. There many thousands of great libertarians that could have run and didn't. Doesn't change the more than dozen candidates that were available, nor the choice that was made.
Do you think if Ron would have run for this year's LP ticket he would have easily won over GJ?

bunklocoempire
09-07-2016, 12:52 PM
To steal votes. I am white, Christian and a conspiracy theorist as well. Have a problem with that?

2007 truth standards: YouTube or it didn't happen. It didn't happen, and YouTube shows the opposite.

- rep for dragging Ron Paul and truth into your false pride and fear campaign.

You don't have to mention Ron or truth to push Trump, just simply show your maxed-out Trump donation receipt and be ready to stand back when the RPFs stampede to rally behind your action.

AZJoe
09-07-2016, 12:54 PM
Do you think if Ron would have run for this year's LP ticket he would have easily won over GJ?

What's with the irrational lunacy? So if Ron Paul chooses not to run, that means the LP must choose a non libertarian statist candidate from among the dozens of nominees?

4_God_N_Country
09-07-2016, 12:57 PM
wow my rep is like a see-saw today. Thanks for all of the negative rep, not.

Chester Copperpot
09-07-2016, 01:07 PM
What's with the irrational lunacy? So if Ron Paul chooses not to run, that means the LP must choose a non libertarian statist candidate from among the dozens of nominees?

youll have to forgive farreri... he doesnt know how to have a discussion properly unless hes badgering meat eaters for killing animals

4_God_N_Country
09-07-2016, 01:13 PM
I hope they all lose.

Trump is GOAT pal.

farreri
09-07-2016, 01:18 PM
So why did they?

bunklocoempire
09-07-2016, 01:24 PM
wow my rep is like a see-saw today. Thanks for all of the negative rep, not.

I assume you as an individual took action and maxed out for Trump.
Just show your receipt and you're sure to reap choke green rep.
Have you done phone work for Trump? That can rally folks sometimes if you can show what you've done.

Anti Federalist
09-07-2016, 01:29 PM
So why did they?

Good question...I wonder the same about the Stupid party nominating Trump.

I dunno...I could say they had the same excuse I had for marrying my first wife: I was drunk and on drugs.

Regardless, GJ was a horrible choice for the LP nomination, and his support of gun control is a total and complete deal breaker for me.

4_God_N_Country
09-07-2016, 01:31 PM

I dunno...I could say they had the same excuse I had for marrying my first wife: I was drunk and on drugs.

Regardless, GJ was a horrible choice for the LP nomination, and his support of gun control is a total and complete deal breaker for me.

The Mcafee dude was 10 times better.

farreri
09-07-2016, 01:33 PM

Or maybe the majority of the LP is not a bunch of non-pragmatic radicals?

his support of gun control is a total and complete deal breaker for me.
He wants to ban all guns?! :eek:

Chester Copperpot
09-07-2016, 01:37 PM

wow, i did not know about this.. i thought making a Jew baker, bake a Nazi cake was bad enough!

farreri
09-07-2016, 01:45 PM
i thought making a Jew baker, bake a Nazi cake was bad enough!
Don't take him out of context.

Chester Copperpot
09-07-2016, 01:48 PM
Don't take him out of context.

im not... Johnson said he would make a Jewish baker bake a cake for a Nazi. thats okay as long as they eat meat right?

farreri
09-07-2016, 01:55 PM
im not... Johnson said he would make a Jewish baker bake a cake for a Nazi.
Well now you're changing your wording.

Chester Copperpot
09-07-2016, 01:56 PM
Well now you're changing your wording.

see this is an example of why some people think youre a woman.. even im starting to believe it now

farreri
09-07-2016, 01:58 PM
see this is an example of why some people think youre a woman.. even im starting to believe it now
Sorry for being a person for truth and accuracy.

Chester Copperpot
09-07-2016, 02:00 PM

wow really?

Jew baker, bake a Nazi cake is that different from Jewish baker bake a cake for a Nazi???

hahah yep thats it... its that sort of nitpicking for why people think youre a chick lol

GunnyFreedom
09-07-2016, 02:01 PM

http://i.imgur.com/l0F1mDF.jpg

farreri
09-07-2016, 02:07 PM
wow really?

Jew baker, bake a Nazi cake
A "Nazi cake" sounds like a cake already decorated with Nazi symbols, doesn't it?

farreri
09-07-2016, 02:08 PM
http://i.imgur.com/l0F1mDF.jpg
Have you seen me post untruthful or inaccurate info? If so, give me an example.

Chester Copperpot
09-07-2016, 02:09 PM
A "Nazi cake" sounds like a cake already decorated with Nazi symbols, doesn't it?

If you had watched the video then youd have known that that is what they were talking about.. a cake decorated with swastikas.. yes a Nazi cake...

see like I said you dont listen.. not even to gary johnson videos

GunnyFreedom
09-07-2016, 02:13 PM
Have you seen me post untruthful or inaccurate info? If so, give me an example.

http://i.imgur.com/r8USSJj.png

farreri
09-07-2016, 02:15 PM
If you had watched the video then youd have known that that is what they were talking about.. a cake decorated with swastikas.. yes a Nazi cake...

see like I said you dont listen.. not even to gary johnson videos
GJ has said multiple times they don't have to decorate the cake because of their 1st amendment rights, but they have to sell him a plain cake, even though I disagree with him on him on that last point.

farreri
09-07-2016, 02:15 PM
http://i.imgur.com/r8USSJj.png
Thanks for that non-example, troll.

Origanalist
09-07-2016, 02:19 PM
Just bake the damn cake already.

Chester Copperpot
09-07-2016, 02:23 PM
GJ has said multiple times they don't have to decorate the cake because of their 1st amendment rights, but they have to sell him a plain cake, even though I disagree with him on him on that last point.

i would love to stay here and keep making you look dumb but i got more important things to do right now like try and eat a banana.

kahless
09-07-2016, 02:28 PM
FFS.

I am frankly astonished what happens to people when they decide to support Trump. And this appears to be the rule and not the exception.

Again, as usual you totally avoided answering what I posted and stoop to making the discussion about Trump rather than the topic at hand. You really need to get treatment for that Trump Delusional Disorder Syndrome.

I suppose it is not surprising that you would defend a candidate that supports open borders and is open to gun control restrictions.

GunnyFreedom
09-07-2016, 02:34 PM
Again, as usual you totally avoided answering what I posted and stoop to making the discussion about Trump rather than the topic at hand. You really need to get treatment for that Trump Delusional Disorder Syndrome.

I suppose it is not surprising that you would defend a candidate that supports open borders and is open to gun control restrictions.

LMAO you are almost as bad as LE. Which candidate pray tell am I 'defending?'

Do you think I am defending Gary Johnson?

Ask @r3volution 3.0 (http://www.ronpaulforums.com/member.php?u=58077) how much HE thinks I'm defending Gary Johnson. :rolleyes:

kahless
09-07-2016, 02:40 PM
What's preventing the Paul's from running under the Libertarian ticket?

Too late and I doubt GJ would step aside this time but they would have my vote. If it did happen and Ron or Rand ran on Ron's 2008 campaign platform he would probably do better than GJ and win some states and maybe go so far to cause no one to have enough electoral votes.

What would worry me however is that they would take the same campaign strategy as the failed Conservative/Libertarian anti-Trump faction that went full retard open borders, with vile attacks on potential voters rather than try to win them over as well as disregarding their core beliefs on things such as the non-aggression principle, limited government and gun rights. If they went that route they would fail miserably and rightfully so.

Aratus
09-07-2016, 02:40 PM
Should i stay home this chilly November or actually take pity on some of the lesser GOP candidates up in Massachusetts
or even quite a few of the nicer third party candidates for the other positions on my ballot? Does my POTUS vote really
matter up here if HILLARY and party are about to landslide locally? Ought i to hand out some pity to the GOP Mittsters???

phill4paul
09-07-2016, 02:44 PM

'bout time this clown was made to sit in the corner.

undergroundrr
09-07-2016, 03:05 PM

You can disagree, but it's the law of the land. The President has to uphold the public accommodation clause of the CRA along with all the rest of the US Code. He's not a legislator.

r3volution 3.0
09-07-2016, 03:58 PM

Why indeed...

This one's now been banned, but there are plenty more.

eleganz
09-07-2016, 04:45 PM
Did some banned douchebag just say Trump is Ron Paul on steroids?

LOL.

axiomata
09-07-2016, 05:00 PM
We really missed out not creating a Trump forum in the Fred Thompson style early on in the primaries.

phill4paul
09-07-2016, 05:03 PM
We really missed out not creating a Trump forum in the Fred Thompson style early on in the primaries.

Bank.

GunnyFreedom
09-07-2016, 05:23 PM
Did some banned douchebag just say Trump is Ron Paul on steroids?

LOL.

It was like the 4th time he said it before he finally got banned.

phill4paul
09-07-2016, 05:35 PM
It was like the 4th time he said it before he finally got banned.

Moderation works sloooowly and rarely these days. I get the feeling not many dubbed "moderators" spend much time here anymore a give two shits when they do.

GunnyFreedom
09-07-2016, 05:37 PM
Moderation works sloooowly and rarely these days. I get the feeling not many dubbed "moderators" spend much time here anymore a give two shits when they do.

I'm on the verge of giving up myself tbh. :(

Chester Copperpot
09-07-2016, 05:39 PM
Moderation works sloooowly and rarely these days. I get the feeling not many dubbed "moderators" spend much time here anymore a give two $#@!s when they do.

that might explain a lot.. i mean nobody likes a heavy hand but some things are just crazy

CaptUSA
09-07-2016, 05:41 PM

Don't give up, Gunny. They'll be gone in 2 more months. (Well, maybe 3... They'll bitch about how this was all our fault for awhile, just out of habit.)

AZJoe
09-07-2016, 05:51 PM
So why did they?

Exactly.

adam220891
09-07-2016, 07:14 PM
GJ calls Rand out for not being a little 'L'

GJ is neither a little 'L' or a big 'L'

McAfee was light years better than GJ.

GJ = SJW cuck

farreri
09-07-2016, 07:18 PM
McAfee was light years better than GJ.
So why did he only get 3rd?

GJ = SJW cuck
How so?

francisco
09-07-2016, 11:01 PM

Huh. I thought this was it.

Ender
09-07-2016, 11:05 PM

No, no, no, no, NO.

You are needed and too cool not to be here. :eek:

Ender
09-07-2016, 11:06 PM
Don't give up, Gunny. They'll be gone in 2 more months. (Well, maybe 3... They'll bitch about how this was all our fault for awhile, just out of habit.)

My thoughts, exactly.

Cleaner44
09-07-2016, 11:14 PM
But it's true. And Johnson won't be stealing Trump votes. He will appeal to Clinton voters.

This is true. I have already seen it with a lifelong democrat that can't bring herself to vote Clinton. She is voting Johnson.

scm
09-10-2016, 06:09 PM
I don't know if you realize this, but they can't actually all lose.

They could if everyone stayed home and didn't vote.
/dreaming

Petar
09-10-2016, 06:20 PM
They could if everyone stayed home and didn't vote.
/dreaming

Stupid and childish fantasy.