PDA

View Full Version : more ideas for endorsments...

trey4sports
12-08-2007, 08:23 PM
ive been slowly realizing that for one reason or another we all have certain "main" issues which gravitated us towards Dr. Paul and the message of freedom simply immersed me from there. For example, coming from a family with both parents being persecuted by the so-called "war on drugs" ive grown up having the first-hand knowledge of problems associated with this "war" and that was my main issue. i would frequent the cannabis.com boards and still do, not only that but i try to checkup on marijuana policy project and NORML. Today i got to reading about the celebrity endorsements for the movement and i thought to myself what if all the people who are regulars within their own "movement" so to speak (whether its the war on drugs, pro-gun rights, war in iraq, etc) made a valiant effort to inform the celebrity's which endorse these causes to help endorse dr. paul?
i think it would be AWESOME if we could do this around the 16th especially one or two days afterward so that once the media coverage from the money bomb begins to fade the MSM will once again have to give Dr. Paul more coverage with a statement in the lines of "after the huge money bomb Dr. Paul has began receiving an army of celebrity endorsements, its time we begin considering Dr. Paul as a top tier candidate"