PDA

View Full Version : Ron/Rand Paul's driver is running for senate in NH - please help

Keith and stuff
09-05-2016, 07:37 PM
Bob Goodman was Ron Paul's New Hampshire driver in 2012. Bob Goodman was Rand Paul's driver in 2016. He gives thanks to Rand for his support. Bob only has 8 days until the primary election so this is urgent! Bob wants to thank everyone for their support. Bob also ask that people spread the word!

Here is an appeal, a letter, from Rand Paul about this campaign. Please read it and donate to Bob if you have just a few dollars or more to spare.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Sr9o2177T8lY3pXZBl0Nbxtsp-pfKJPYt87l3QAf5Mw/edit

In case you haven't clicked yet, it starts as...

Dear Patriot,

It seems like big government is creeping into our lives at every level. Washington's enthusiasm for expanding state power has made it's way to local governments -- and it's getting harder and harder to fight.

Luckily, in New Hampshire, you have a choice to fight growing government and take a stand for liberty by voting for a constitutionalist: Bob Goodman.

Bob is a Grove City college graduate, who has worked in business, and understands that real prosperity isn't handed down by the state, it's earned via economic freedom.

Bob has a very competitive 4-way primary for the NH District 23 Senate seat, and you can bet liberals are doing everything they can to keep him out so any donations and support (https://causes.anedot.com/campaigns/general-fund-c3d15df2641de1d4b5d6e) are especially appreciated right now.

angelatc
09-05-2016, 10:48 PM
donated. we need more liberty candidates, less trump candidates

Influenza
09-05-2016, 10:53 PM
He will be a good one to elect - for you know, muh roads and all

Keith and stuff
09-06-2016, 09:39 AM
donated. we need more liberty candidates, less trump candidates

Thanks for donating. I also donated to his campaign. I don't think there is any polling in the race but it is a likely Republican district. The main thing is winning the primary, and money donated today can still help with that effort.

r3volution 3.0
09-06-2016, 11:34 AM
Bob is a Grove City college graduate, who has worked in business, and understands that real prosperity isn't handed down by the state, it's earned via economic freedom.

Grove City has some good Austrians in their Econ Dept.

eleganz
09-06-2016, 07:03 PM
How competitive is this primary race going to be exactly? I'd like to donate but not going to donate to a campaign that doesn't have a good chance of making it.

r3volution 3.0
09-06-2016, 07:44 PM
How competitive is this primary race going to be exactly? I'd like to donate but not going to donate to a campaign that doesn't have a good chance of making it.

In general, it's pretty easy to win a seat in the NH legislature, because of the low population/seat ratio.

...don't know anything about this particular race though.

Keith and stuff
09-06-2016, 08:57 PM

It leans Republican. The largest town in the district, where Bob lives, is Democratic leaning, but all of the other towns in the district are Republican leaning. The winner of the primary will need to put out a couple mailers and put up some signs to win, but likely not much else. The main thing is winning the primary. There is (1) Bob, (2) a guy that agrees with Bob on a lot of issues but claims that he stopped the marijuana decriminalization bill from passing in the NH Senate last year by having US Senator Kelly Ayotte call of the NH state senators and tell them to vote against the bill, and two (candidates 3 and 4) RINOs in the primary.

According to Bob and Rand, just a few hundred dollars right away could help Bob.

Keith and stuff
09-06-2016, 09:23 PM

According to this data, NH Senate District 23 has a PVI of R+4. The current Republican senator is running for higher office. https://fusiontables.google.com/DataSource?docid=1zALpVxMaozaPpTqpbTkL1BjxBv5s8git 4T6Vvnx7

FSP-Rebel
09-06-2016, 09:40 PM
Does he have a campaign bitcoin address?

Keith and stuff
09-06-2016, 09:59 PM
Does he have a campaign bitcoin address?

Unfortunately, no. You can donate electronically here though :)
https://causes.anedot.com/campaigns/general-fund-c3d15df2641de1d4b5d6e

eleganz
09-06-2016, 11:35 PM
Thanks guys, I will go ahead and donate.

Whatever we invest to this senate campaign in NH today will come back exponentially in support for Rand (or Justin?) in 2020.

Anybody want to donate with me?

Good luck to Bob!