PDA

View Full Version : Cornell College Republicans Endorse Johnson

angelatc
09-03-2016, 10:20 AM
http://cornellsun.com/2016/09/02/cornell-republicans-break-party-lines-endorse-johnson-for-president/

Cornell University College Republicans announced this afternoon that they will endorse Libertarian candidate Gary Johnson for president, in a statement that acknowledged the wide spectrum of conservative beliefs that compose the club.
“Our organization does not solely represent the Republican Party,” the statement said, “Our first responsibility is to our members.”

enhanced_deficit
09-03-2016, 10:22 AM
Some elitist Repubs not likey current Republican nominee?

That is impressive considering that they never supported real Libertarian flag carrier Ron Paul when neocons-acceptable McCain or Romney were nominated.

luctor-et-emergo
09-03-2016, 10:37 AM
Some elitist Repubs not likey current Republican nominee?

That is impressive considering that they never supported real Libertarian flag carrier Ron Paul when neocons-acceptable McCain or Romney were nominated.

In 4-8 years the composition of college groups changes significantly.

angelatc
09-03-2016, 10:46 AM
I sense the #NeverTrump is strong in this one.

Tywysog Cymru
09-03-2016, 07:23 PM
Millennials are stupid. They should be Trump's best demographic.

I honestly don't understand why Trump isn't doing better with my idiotic entitled generation, millennials and Trump are a perfect match.

SovereignMN
09-03-2016, 09:35 PM
Heh. I went there for one year back in 95-96. I supported Pat Buchanan and the chair and faculty sponsor (both Dole supporters) tried to silence is every chance we got. Alan Keyes spoke on campus and the students shouted him down during his speech by yelling "Uncle Tom". That campus is a lost cause. During Easter we painted the kiosk with three crosses and said "He is risen". When we got back from church someone had repainted it with upside down crosses and the words "He is dead. Fuck Jesus". I couldn't wait to get out of that liberal hellhole.

FYI, someone painted "Build the wall. Trump 2016" on the kiosk this past spring and they practically closed the campus for two days because the liberal students didn't feel safe.

oyarde
09-03-2016, 09:51 PM
How many Cornell Republicans can there be ?