PDA

View Full Version : Stinking Alex Jones Smears Gary Johnson

H. E. Panqui
09-03-2016, 08:28 AM
http://rss.infowars.com/20160902_Fri_Alex.mp3

(scroll to 54:30)

...obvious disinformation artist and stinking trump bootlicker, alex jones, devoted a huge portion of his stinking 9-2-2016 show to smearing gary johnson..(apparently the stinking republican, jones, believes johnson is hurting his butt-boy, trump)

...jones called johnson, among many other things, a 'moray eel' 'snapping turtle,' 'sniveling idiot who can hardly talk,' 'empty suit,' 'snot-nosed piece of filth,' 'slimy,' 'snake man,' 'nasty,' 'fake,' 'hillary's husband,' etc. ad nauseam...

...he also claimed johnson was 'growling and snarling' at him...off-camera, of course...:rolleyes:

...(a little tip for any fans of stinking jones and trump: ....jones is a poisonous piece of crap...you don't want him on your side...

kahless
09-03-2016, 08:46 AM
Alex Jones is spot on about that non-Libertarian globalist statist Gary Johnson. No only does Johnson reject private property rights, he is gun grabber running on Angela Merkel's open borders platform. Like Clinton he would do for the US what Merkel has done to Germany.

Tywysog Cymru
09-03-2016, 08:46 AM
I don't like either Jones, Trump, or Johnson! Jones is entertaining sometimes though.

undergroundrr
09-03-2016, 08:52 AM
That's great news for Johnson.

Ender
09-03-2016, 08:53 AM
I don't like either Jones, Trump, or Johnson! Jones is entertaining sometimes though.

What's funny is that most Trump supporters never liked Jones until now. LOL

samforpaul
09-03-2016, 09:04 AM
Other than the 2008 debates, Alex being an advocate for Ron Paul was one of the earliest influences which drew me to Ron.

RJ Liberty
09-03-2016, 09:29 AM
No only does Johnson reject private property rights, he is gun grabber

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fiN2R_mGD7U

enhanced_deficit
09-03-2016, 09:37 AM
Alex Jones is spot on about that non-Libertarian globalist statist Gary Johnson. No only does Johnson reject private property rights, he is gun grabber running on Angela Merkel's open borders platform. Like Clinton he would do for the US what Merkel has done to Germany.

Actually respected neocon Mit Romney likes GJ if these guys have their facts checked.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1dl_tMuyYMU
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1dl_tMuyYMU

luctor-et-emergo
09-03-2016, 09:54 AM
Alex Jones is brown-nosing Trump and his followers... It's all he's good at. The only times he sounds reasonable is because he's trying to make money and he smells an opportunity.

Gary Johnson is a libertarian-ish mainstream politician. Oriented on pragmatism instead of principle but, libertarian-ish. He has good points, he has bad points. Overall though, he's the best choice available imho. With Hillary you know what you'll get.. With Trump imho the best case scenario is, not much happens. Gary Johnson loves to veto, he's much more likely to appoint decent judges.. Worst thing that will happen is that you'll have to bake a cake for someone... ;)

undergroundrr
09-03-2016, 09:57 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fiN2R_mGD7U

Oh man, I can't believe I just watched that. A minute in and he's taking a dump on the fundamental support for our liberty. euphemia or Natural Citizen, do you have time to transcribe his opening statement? It will show everybody what a faux-libertarian this loser is.

I've had enough. I'm voting for Castle. He's the only one running who really understands liberty. And man, I'm going to vote HARD.

kahless
09-03-2016, 10:49 AM
Weld is pretty hard core on gun control and believes knowing Gary he will have no problem finding common ground with him on this issue.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FR2afL0i94U

r3volution 3.0
09-03-2016, 04:28 PM

Is it consistent for Jones to call Johnson a 'moray eel' 'snapping turtle,' 'sniveling idiot who can hardly talk,' 'empty suit,' 'snot-nosed piece of filth,' 'slimy,' 'snake man,' 'nasty,' 'fake,' or 'hillary's husband,' for his minor deviations from libertarianism, while simultaneously heaping effusive praise on Donald Trump, who has not a single libertarian bone in his body?

...rhetorical question.

A. No, it isn't. Jones is an unprincipled whore.

Lovecraftian4Paul
09-03-2016, 09:24 PM
Besides doing everything he can to appeal to leftists this time, Johnson spun out hard last week literally shaking over someone saying "illegal immigrant." He's basically Ralph Nader at this point. Jones should fire away.

anaconda
09-03-2016, 10:31 PM
Other than the 2008 debates, Alex being an advocate for Ron Paul was one of the earliest influences which drew me to Ron.

Prisonplanet was where I discovered Ron Paul.

anaconda
09-03-2016, 10:37 PM
Besides doing everything he can to appeal to leftists this time, Johnson spun out hard last week literally shaking over someone saying "illegal immigrant." He's basically Ralph Nader at this point. Jones should fire away.

I think you may have insulted Ralph Nader. I love both Ralph Nader and Cynthia McKinney. Guilty pleasures.

hells_unicorn
09-03-2016, 10:44 PM
I'm just going to state for the record that there is no morally consistent argument in voting for Gary Johnson over Hillary Clinton, it's basically voting for a Y-chromosome vs. 2x-chromosomes. If you want to make a principled stand, either stay home or vote for another 3rd party. The Libertarian Party is a co-opted Neocon joke, and too many people are finding it funny.

P.S. - Johnson's running mate Weld was the final straw in me discontinuing my affiliation with the Libertarian Party, the guy is an uglier version of George W. Bush, you know, the guy that caused most of us to join this forum a little over 8 years ago?

Lovecraftian4Paul
09-03-2016, 11:17 PM
I think you may have insulted Ralph Nader. I love both Ralph Nader and Cynthia McKinney. Guilty pleasures.

You're right, I can at least give Nader a nod of respect for remaining principled. He was nominally libertarian on a few things, too, which is why I say the new Gary Johnson is almost indistinguishable from him on policy. Except Gary is a much bigger chameleon.

If someone doesn't like Trump, it makes no sense to me why they would vote for Johnson this cycle either. All I hear for arguments are "but the 5%!" Yeah, and then...they can give us more of these weird conservative Democrats/moderates in future election cycles with extra money and ballot access? They sure haven't given us anything like Ron or Rand since Badnarik in 2004. The last thing we need is the Uniparty system in this country growing a third tiny head.

The LP is really starting to remind me of the Minnesota Independence Party. After Ventura, they started bowing to any candidate with a shred of experience in government. Nobody really knew what they stood for except "not the other two" and they limped along for about fourteen years with no electoral successes and no coherent ideology until they finally lost their ballot access and funding a few years ago. Now the hollowed out shell that's left has endorsed neocon McMullin for President.

The wishy-washy IP slowly failed in Minnesota, and the LP will do the same thing nationally even if they get the magic 5%. Without something unique and clearly different in future election cycles, they are going to just wind up back where they started, probably by 2020 if Trump loses and it ends up being a Hillary vs. Generic (R) race.

puppetmaster
09-04-2016, 01:40 AM
Alex Jones is brown-nosing Trump and his followers... It's all he's good at. The only times he sounds reasonable is because he's trying to make money and he smells an opportunity.

Gary Johnson is a libertarian-ish mainstream politician. Oriented on pragmatism instead of principle but, libertarian-ish. He has good points, he has bad points. Overall though, he's the best choice available imho. With Hillary you know what you'll get.. With Trump imho the best case scenario is, not much happens. Gary Johnson loves to veto, he's much more likely to appoint decent judges.. Worst thing that will happen is that you'll have to bake a cake for someone... ;) he has no chance. None. But none of these guys are desirable or really beneficial to the US and it's sovereignty

LibertyEagle
09-04-2016, 03:12 AM
Is it consistent for Jones to call Johnson a 'moray eel' 'snapping turtle,' 'sniveling idiot who can hardly talk,' 'empty suit,' 'snot-nosed piece of filth,' 'slimy,' 'snake man,' 'nasty,' 'fake,' or 'hillary's husband,' for his minor deviations from libertarianism, while simultaneously heaping effusive praise on Donald Trump, who has not a single libertarian bone in his body?

...rhetorical question.

A. No, it isn't. Jones is an unprincipled whore.

Yes, because world government and gun-grabbing are libertarian positions?

http://i64.tinypic.com/2exn285.png

H. E. Panqui
09-04-2016, 06:57 AM
..it's one thing criticize johnson for his stance on guns, his anti-libertarian stances, etc..

..but the republican cheerleaders who criticize johnson's anti-libertarianism AND support the stinking republicrat authoritarian donald trump...these folks are truly some twisted knuckleheads...word...

...embarrassingly stooooooooooopid, hypocritical, etc...:o

Danke
09-04-2016, 09:34 AM
Starts around 32:20

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HI8pClpvdh8

LibertyEagle
09-04-2016, 10:03 AM
..it's one thing criticize johnson for his stance on guns, his anti-libertarian stances, etc..

..but the republican cheerleaders who criticize johnson's anti-libertarianism AND support the stinking republicrat authoritarian donald trump...these folks are truly some twisted knuckleheads...word...

Oh yes, because selling our our country's national sovereignty with the Trans Pacific Partnership is such a brilliant, liberty position. :rolleyes:

Are you for real????

nikcers
09-04-2016, 11:20 AM

I'm not going to lie but the Trump schills pushed me over the fence. Gary Johnson is atleast conservative, the liberal spending is what is driving us to shit the bed and sign the TPP. They kept attacking Gary Johnson while promoting a shitbag. I would take their criticism seriously if they were telling me to write in Ron Paul or not vote at all, but they are telling me to vote for a pile of shit.

TheTexan
09-04-2016, 11:51 AM
Alex Jones is right, Johnson is hardly libertarian at all.

Trump 2016!!!

NewRightLibertarian
09-04-2016, 01:16 PM
Good for Alex Jones for telling the truth about this chump. The fact that many libertarians have sold their souls to get behind a loser like Spineless Gary really reflects poorly upon the movement as a whole.

Petar
09-04-2016, 01:26 PM
Good for Alex Jones for telling the truth about this chump. The fact that many libertarians have sold their souls to get behind a loser like Spineless Gary really reflects poorly upon the movement as a whole.

I guess that the only good thing about it is that Johnson is embarrassing himself really badly right now.

NewRightLibertarian
09-04-2016, 01:26 PM
I guess that the only good thing about it is that Johnson is embarrassing himself really badly right now.

Real easy to see who the cowards and sell-outs amongst our ranks are now too.

undergroundrr
09-04-2016, 01:47 PM
Real easy to see who the cowards and sell-outs amongst our ranks are now too.

Thank you for your efforts toward making libertarianism great again.

juleswin
09-04-2016, 01:55 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_0f3n8wUHE

This is Alex Jones, I cannot for the life of me why Ron Paul continues to be on his show. Sadly, every once in a while he gets something right.

NewRightLibertarian
09-04-2016, 02:04 PM
Thank you for your efforts toward making libertarianism great again.

No problem, someone's got to impose some sort of standard on the movement. Otherwise, the Bill Weld's of the world will eat weak folks like you alive.

This is Alex Jones, I cannot for the life of me why Ron Paul continues to be on his show. Sadly, every once in a while he gets something right.

Because he's loyal. Perhaps if Rand were more loyal, he wouldn't have gotten three percent in the polls and squandered over half of his father's base. Just a thought.

specsaregood
09-04-2016, 02:12 PM
Starts around 32:20

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HI8pClpvdh8

I don't really care for Jones, nor Trump; but I think he is spot-on in regards to Johnson.

juleswin
09-04-2016, 02:33 PM
No problem, someone's got to impose some sort of standard on the movement. Otherwise, the Bill Weld's of the world will eat weak folks like you alive.

Because he's loyal. Perhaps if Rand were more loyal, he wouldn't have gotten three percent in the polls and squandered over half of his father's base. Just a thought.

Loyalty also means that he should have know that he would be a huge liability to Rand winning the White house and he should have understood that he is dead weight. But what we had is a man who criticized Rand all day long for not being pure enough then jumping ship to Trump. The Paul's should have dropped that guy a long time ago. Its time like these that reveal who your true friends are.

Also, I don't understand people who say they were introduced to Ron Paul by AJ, you mean who were listening to that lunatic not because Ron comes on it? I listened to AJ for a shot while only because he was cool with Ron but after a while not even Ron could get me to listen to him. He says verifiable crazy stuff all day along.

NewRightLibertarian
09-04-2016, 02:47 PM
Loyalty also means that he should have know that he would be a huge liability to Rand winning the White house and he should have understood that he is dead weight. But what we had is a man who criticized Rand all day long for not being pure enough then jumping ship to Trump. The Paul's should have dropped that guy a long time ago. Its time like these that reveal who your true friends are.

Alex Jones allowed Rand to come onto his show on a whim this year after being thrown in the trash by him for years. I don't think it was Jones' job to carry Rand's water while he was out there on the campaign trail blowing it big time.

Also, I don't understand people who say they were introduced to Ron Paul by AJ, you mean who were listening to that lunatic not because Ron comes on it? I listened to AJ for a shot while only because he was cool with Ron but after a while not even Ron could get me to listen to him. He says verifiable crazy stuff all day along.

Jones and his followers were at least partially responsible for launching Ron Paul's initial presidential campaign. Before Ron Paul ran for President, he was best known as one of the guys who regularly appeared in Jones' conspiracy videos (as well as being an extremely obscure congressman).

juleswin
09-04-2016, 02:53 PM
Alex Jones allowed Rand to come onto his show on a whim this year after being thrown in the trash by him for years. I don't think it was Jones' job to carry Rand's water while he was out there on the campaign trail blowing it big time.

Jones and his followers were at least partially responsible for launching Ron Paul's initial presidential campaign. Before Ron Paul ran for President, he was best known as one of the guys who regularly appeared in Jones' conspiracy videos (as well as being an extremely obscure congressman).

There is the problem, I cannot see how anyone who comes on AJ show regularly can ever be elected by the American people to be president. If AJ was a bit less selfish and more about supporting liberty for all Americans including those who think he is a lunatic, then he would have taken one for the team and not be all pissy about it.

NewRightLibertarian
09-04-2016, 02:54 PM
There is the problem, I cannot see how anyone who comes on AJ show regularly can ever be elected by the American people to be president. If AJ was a bit less selfish and more about supporting liberty for all Americans including those who think he is a lunatic, then he would have taken one for the team and not be all pissy about it.

Rand threw his base in the trash, dude. Now you're making excuses about it after the fact and blaming the victims. Just sad.

nikcers
09-04-2016, 03:05 PM
Rand threw his base in the trash, dude. Now you're making excuses about it after the fact and blaming the victims. Just sad.

At least Rand would of won Pennsylvania, Trump is low energy!

MattRay
09-06-2016, 12:03 AM
Gary came off ridiculous and quite obnoxious with the PC nonsense, but Jones goes off the deep end. Gary never supported Obamacare and despite his left pandering, told Jorge Ramos and those other regressives that nothing is free. Jones is fanatically devoted to Trump and wants to crush everyone in his path. That's exactly what this is about. I don't fault him for supporting Trump. Despite many of my criticisms, I haven't completely ruled out supporting him myself and do consider his candidacy a net positive, but Jones can't come off credible when he loses it over this while Trump is talking about executing Snowden and had supported universal healthcare and "assault weapon" bans while briefly campaigning for the Reform Party Presidential Nomination in 2000. And even within the last year, when asked who would pay for healthcare for low-income individuals(Trump said he'd make sure everyone had insurance), Trump replied; "the government is gonna pay for it." So Alex is funny with the voice, just as he was imitating Piers Morgan, but then he flies off the deep end and starts spouting nonsense. If anyone has trouble understanding something isn't free, it's Trump, not Johnson.

Johnson is the most pro second amendment candidate running outside of probably Castle. Weld is for gun control, not Johnson. He's been quoted saying many times that he can't think of a gun law that wouldn't eventually lead to him losing his guns. Not as principled a reason as I'd like, but not for gun control either. Unlike Trump, he opposed banning people on the terrorist watch list. Gary definitely has his flaws, but he's decent on guns, the most decent running outside of Castle.

MattRay
09-06-2016, 12:10 AM
Yes, because world government and gun-grabbing are libertarian positions?

http://i64.tinypic.com/2exn285.png

Johnson isn't for gun grabbing. He's on record many times, including that debate Stossel hosted where he bombed, he at least opposed gun control laws. Don't know where he's for world government either. He's changed on TPP and now considers it crony capitalism. He's missing a lot of the point about power, but that's typical of Johnson.

Your description fits Weld to a t, but then we're not judging candidates positions based on their VP's are they? Because if we are then the horrendous Pence, who is at least as bad as Weld, would make Trump a neocon.

Johnson's flaw is his lack of understanding about liberty. He winds up with decent, libertarianish positions on drugs, war, economics etc. then falls apart on discrimination.

H. E. Panqui
09-06-2016, 05:25 AM
...trump is one of these goddamned fool republican drug warriors...(hint for goddamned republican fools: your cretinish drug war is maybe the most hideous, destructive, etc., piece of 'social leigslation' ever...and your stinking drug warmonger, trump's, 'thoughts' :rolleyes: on the subject expose him as a 5 billion 'dollar' haircut on a 5 'dollar' head...

...but go ahead and vote for the goddamned fool, trump...i'd just do it in silence because if he wins your only stinking, stoooooooooooooooooopid, republican excuse will be 'but but hillary'...

Petar
09-06-2016, 05:47 AM
Another possibility is that you are stinky.

H. E. Panqui
09-06-2016, 07:08 AM
...ooops...looks like i've ruffled the feathers of an ostrich republican drug warrior!..

...tell us all about 'freedom' and 'liberty' and 'limited government,' gd fool trump republican drug warriors!... ;)

Petar
09-06-2016, 07:23 AM
...ooops...looks like i've ruffled the feathers of an ostrich republican drug warrior!..

...tell us all about 'freedom' and 'liberty' and 'limited government,' gd fool trump republican drug warriors!... ;)

Trump will revitalize faith in the American dream by proving that it still exists.

H. E. Panqui
09-06-2016, 07:37 AM
Trump winning will revitalize faith in the American dream.

:rolleyes:

...i'm sure things will seem better for those stuck in your dense republican talk-radio cocoon of monetary ignorance...just like all you republicreeps were 'revitalized' :rolleyes: back when stinking ronald raygun was tripling the debt [allowing banksters to acquire treasury bonds for nothing] and filling our jails/courts with victims of your goddamned fool drug war!.. ;)

...do yourself a favor, stop embarrassing yourself..[and maybe honestly learn how 'dollars' originate before opening the republican hamburger hole too much]... ;)

Petar
09-06-2016, 08:19 AM

...i'm sure things will seem better for those stuck in your dense republican talk-radio cocoon of monetary ignorance...just like all you republicreeps were 'revitalized' :rolleyes: back when stinking ronald raygun was tripling the debt [allowing banksters to acquire treasury bonds for nothing] and filling our jails/courts with victims of your goddamned fool drug war!.. ;)

...do yourself a favor, stop embarrassing yourself..[and maybe honestly learn how 'dollars' originate before opening the republican hamburger hole too much]... ;)

I was talking about the American dream, dumb dumb.

You must be some kind of traitor if you are trying to stop Trump from restoring it.

H. E. Panqui
09-06-2016, 08:43 AM
I was talking about the American dream, dumb dumb.

You must be some kind of traitor if you are trying to stop Trump from restoring it.

...lol!...petard wants to restore the good old daze of demented republican raygun...AGAIN, TELL US ALL ABOUT THE GOOD OLD DAYS OF 'FREEDOM' :rolleyes: 'LIBERTY' :rolleyes: AND 'LIMITED GOVERNMENT,' :rolleyes: REPUBLICAN CHEERLEADER..

...as one wag put it, "The reason they call it the American Dream is because you have to be asleep to believe it."

[too much rush, sean, glen, and alex for the weak-minded to navigate] ;)

Petar
09-06-2016, 08:51 AM

...lol!...petard wants to restore the good old daze of demented republican raygun...AGAIN, TELL US ALL ABOUT THE GOOD OLD DAYS OF 'FREEDOM' :rolleyes: 'LIBERTY' :rolleyes: AND 'LIMITED GOVERNMENT,' :rolleyes: REPUBLICAN CHEERLEADER..

...as one wag put it, "The reason they call it the American Dream is because you have to be asleep to believe it."

[too much rush, sean, glen, and alex for the weak-minded to navigate] ;)

The concept of an "American Dream" begins by actually having a country called the USA existing on planet Earth.

Traitorous utopianists pushing for a borderless "nation" are not likely to be able to wrap their minds around such subtleties.

H. E. Panqui
09-06-2016, 09:18 AM
petard limbaughs: "Traitorous utopianists pushing for a borderless "nation" are not likely to be able to wrap their minds around such subtleties."

:eek:

...[lol!..scolded about a 'borderless nation' from a republican-cheerleading trump schmuck who wants to expand an already hideously bloated AND 'borderless' us military empire budget...shaddup trumpencee... :o

...if the people who penned the con. could come back and see the mess YOUR goddamned republicrats have made of it, YOU would be judged as the 'traitor,' republican peckerhead!... ;)

Petar
09-06-2016, 09:23 AM
petard limbaughs: "Traitorous utopianists pushing for a borderless "nation" are not likely to be able to wrap their minds around such subtleties."

:eek:

...[lol!..scolded about a 'borderless nation' from a republican-cheerleading trump schmuck who wants to expand an already hideously bloated AND 'borderless' us military empire budget...shaddup trumpencee... :o

...if the people who penned the con. could come back and see the mess YOUR goddamned republicrats have made of it, YOU would be judged as the 'traitor,' republican peckerhead!... ;)

Either you are for borders or you are a traitor.

Nutless-wonder Gary-the-gonad "Johnson" is not for borders.

H. E. Panqui
09-06-2016, 09:47 AM
Either you are for borders or you are a traitor.

Nutless-wonder Gary-the-gonad "Johnson" is not for borders.

channeling the texan...(yeah i have to admit you trumpers are really in the minds of 'the founding fathers' when you call for a wall built around america...btw, building a wall down the middle of the rio grande is another really really good republican idea...)

Petar
09-06-2016, 09:52 AM
channeling the texan...(yeah i have to admit you trumpers are really in the minds of 'the founding fathers' when you call for a wall built around america...btw, building a wall down the middle of the rio grande is another really really good republican idea...)

At least he doesn't want to surrender to the globalists like a certain gonad that we all know and love.

CaptUSA
09-06-2016, 10:00 AM
At least he doesn't want to surrender to the globalists...

Nationalism ≯ Globalism.

H. E. Panqui
09-06-2016, 10:16 AM
..here's what some folks are saying about trump's biggest fan:

https://alexjonesexposed.info/

6. Ė Alex Jones employs a Jewish attorney named Elizabeth Morgan who is also employed by Holly Lev Bronfman, the sister of Edgar Bronfman, Jr. Thus there are only two degrees of separation between Alex Jones and the Bronfman family, one of the wealthiest and most influential Jewish Zionist families in North America. (http://alexjonesexposed.info/alex-jones-and-bronfman-family/)

7. Ė Alex Jonesí employee Molly Maroney, the managing editor of Infowars Magazine, is a former intern for Stratfor, a private intelligence agency based in Austin, Texas, which has been linked to theCIA and Mossad. The founder and CEO of Stratfor is the Zionist Jew George Friedman. Thus there are only two degrees of separation between Alex Jones and Stratfor. (http://alexjonesexposed.info/alex-jones-and-stratfor/)

8. Ė Alex Jonesí cousin Verna Grayce Chao is employed as a CIA contractor by Dell (previously by IBM). Her brother Buckley Hamman was one of the original founders of Infowars in 1995. Verna Grayce Chao likely functions as Alex Jonesí conduit, handler, and point of contact at the CIA. Thus there are only two degrees of separation between Alex Jones and the Central Intelligence Agency. (http://alexjonesexposed.info/alex-jones-and-cia/)

http://alexjonesexposed.info/alex-jones-and-cia/

ďYeah, thereís all sorts of weird experiments going on and just stuff thatís off the chart. And, and, and itís industrial level. Iím not bragging when I say that when, in the 80ís Ė because late 80ís Ė my mom and dad had multiple discussions Ė and my dad would say, ĎLetís talk about it privately,í and stuff like that, with my mom, so I never even heard all of it, and he wonít talk about it today Ė where the CIA tried to hire him Ė because I had some family that, what, did stuff for the CIA Ė to be inducted in Maryland into literal, below ground bases for a four-year secret tour. And they were hiring other top dentists that were pioneering implants. My dad pioneered implants and would, you know, taught it at, at, at medical school and all that, and it was literally, they just said, ĎItís cybernetics; itís highly advanced,í and he was, and, and, and it was, and it was, four hundred thousand dollars a year Ė way more money than he was making then, and he owned dental offices. And he said, ĎNo.í Because my dad did, did work, at the medical school. He, he was, he was someone who would do medical procedures on high level CIA people. They would come into him and then, they would not allow deadening, they would have people there watching while he did procedures on people, just because they canít be put under Ė that was back during the Cold War. And, and so my dad did do that. Heíll probably get mad Iím even telling this. But, the whole point is, is that, what that guy was talking about, I mean, itís reportedly really bad whatís going on now. I mean, you name it, island of doctor Moreaux level stuff, ladies and gentleman. And, it, it, itís just, itís just, from what Iíve been told by high level people Ė not my dad, he was just, went and interviewed, and was told about it and, um Ė uh, itís just, itís, itís just, itís just, weíre not in Kansas is what Iím trying to tell people.Ē

bubbleboy
09-06-2016, 12:06 PM
You know what is correct when people start personal attacks instead of debating the facts.

Gary Johnson is for carbon credits, mandatory vaccinations at gunpoint if necessary, forced baking cakes for gay's, pro black lives matter and anti all lives matter, supports TPP, wants to immigrate tens of thousands of refugees, not fiscal as governor of NM left debt from 1.8 to 4.6 billion dollars, believe policing words and pandering to the left, get triggered when people use the term illegal immigrant, calling people racist over and over, thinks Hitlery is a wonderful public servant, and on and on and on.

https://youtu.be/TW5gQo43ay4

CaptUSA
09-06-2016, 12:58 PM
You know what is correct when people start personal attacks instead of debating the facts.

Gary Johnson is for carbon credits, mandatory vaccinations at gunpoint if necessary, forced baking cakes for gay's, pro black lives matter and anti all lives matter, supports TPP, wants to immigrate tens of thousands of refugees, not fiscal as governor of NM left debt from 1.8 to 4.6 billion dollars, believe policing words and pandering to the left, get triggered when people use the term illegal immigrant, calling people racist over and over, thinks Hitlery is a wonderful public servant, and on and on and on.

Wow, talk about "facts"... :rolleyes:

Johnson is NOT for carbon credits, though he has suggested a carbon fee that has been proposed by some libertarians as an alternative to carbon credits. He is supportive of TPP as a concept, but doesn't like what he's been hearing about it. He doesn't want to use government power to prevent refugees from coming here, but I don't think he's said anything about bringing them here. The NM debt increased under his watch, but that's what happens when you refuse to raise taxes and you're not getting bills come across your desk to cut spending.

You know, I'm not exactly a Johnson fan, but if you're going to talk about personal attacks vs. facts, then perhaps you should at least be honest about it.

bubbleboy
09-06-2016, 02:18 PM
I link video proof, did you watch it?

osan
09-06-2016, 03:29 PM
Wow, talk about "facts"... :rolleyes:

Johnson is NOT for carbon credits, though he has suggested a carbon fee that has been proposed by some libertarians as an alternative to carbon credits.

And how is this meaningfully different? Either idea is repugnant in the mind of a Freeman.

He is supportive of TPP as a concept

Why would the concept be acceptable to a Freeman?

He doesn't want to use government power to prevent refugees from coming here,

What about those who do not belong here?

The NM debt increased under his watch, but that's what happens when you refuse to raise taxes and you're not getting bills come across your desk to cut spending.

Would his responsibility as a proper libertarian not be to veto such bills? Has he done that? Can he say he was overridden on all such matter during his tenure?

You know, I'm not exactly a Johnson fan, but if you're going to talk about personal attacks vs. facts, then perhaps you should at least be honest about it.

Valid point. I am, however, not quite seeing a refutation here.

osan
09-06-2016, 03:42 PM
http://rss.infowars.com/20160902_Fri_Alex.mp3

(scroll to 54:30)

Johnson immediately does as Jones claims - he goes all progressive-pantywaste over "illegal".

...obvious disinformation artist and stinking trump bootlicker, alex jones, devoted a huge portion of his stinking 9-2-2016 show to smearing gary johnson..(apparently the stinking republican, jones, believes johnson is hurting his butt-boy, trump)

...jones called johnson, among many other things, a 'moray eel' 'snapping turtle,' 'sniveling idiot who can hardly talk,' 'empty suit,' 'snot-nosed piece of filth,' 'slimy,' 'snake man,' 'nasty,' 'fake,' 'hillary's husband,' etc. ad nauseam...

I don't listen to Jones, so I cannot say whether he is an OBVIOUS "disinformation artist", but in the small bit to which I did listen, he appears to have spoken truthfully.

Yes, he uses the language you claim, but that is not a matter of truth but rather of personal style. I don't go for this pyrotechnics, but if he speaks truth, he speaks it no matter how childishly it may spew forth.

If you are going to disassemble Jones, methinks you need better tooling. I for one am not going to sit through three hours of THAT just to learn whether you are right. If you have real evidence to which I can address myself efficiently, I would be willing to give this another try, but I am not wading through hours of his bluster and invective. I have a greenhouse to build and naps to take, which are my priorities at this time. :)

MattRay
09-06-2016, 04:01 PM
Jones does spread some disinformation when he's imitating Johnson and says "Obamacare is free!" Jones is right to mock Johnson over his strong reaction to a common, accurate term, especially since Johnson was using it himself only a few weeks ago until Jorge Ramos "corrected" him. I wouldn't like it if Johnson did that to me and I've had similar things happen to me. For instance, when I was a kid, the most common term for Asians was Oriental. That was the term I was accustomed to growing up and I see absolutely nothing remotely offensive about it, but the "correct" term apparently changed at some point so when I used the term on habit, I was accused of using a racist term a few times. Of course, I found this ridiculous. But with that said, it's not an all or nothing thing. Alex starts off with a legitimate complaint, but then gets carried away and leads people to believe Johnson supports universal healthcare, which is patently false. This isn't the first time he's done this either. Long before Johnson even learned the PC term "undocumented", Jones obsessing over Johnson's demeanor with things he seemed to just make up. This happened when he was noticeably upset by Jesse Ventura supporting Gary Johnson as well as when his friend Roger Stone noted that he knew Gary Johnson, liked him and would consider supporting him. Alex is a funny guy in general who makes good points at times and I don't think media would be better without Alex, but he can be right on some things and wrong on others. This isn't an all or nothing, black or white issue whether you like Gary or hate him.

osan
09-06-2016, 04:09 PM
Gary Johnson is a libertarian-ish mainstream politician.

What does that even mean?

One could say Hillary is woman-ish. The only thing to which such an assertion leads me is a wailing "DAFUQUE?"

Oriented on pragmatism instead of principle but,

Is this satire? Otherwise, I feel my head should start spinning about on its axis in the manner of "The Exorcist".

He has good points,

Let us assume this is true and one form that it takes is as many daily free blowjobs for me from the hottest, most wantonly leggy women on the planet - no trannies.

Wait for it... wait for it...

he has bad points

...It's the post-fellatio drawing and quartering that would have me on pins and needles., ruining the whole experience at which point one wonders why we bother.

Overall though, he's the best choice available imho.

Holy God, maker of the quasars... You CANNOT be serious. Getting our rifles and shooting willy nilly and any random passer-by strikes me as a better choice.

Johnson is bad news, IMO. Anyone who'd choose such a flake for a running mate cannot be trusted to clean my goat pen, much less serve as president.

With Hillary you know what you'll get.

100% agreed.

With Trump imho the best case scenario is, not much happens.

Best case? Methinks not. Middle case, yes. Worst case? Just like Hillary. But on all fronts he is the unknown you claim Johnson to be, save on the question of personal style. One thing going for Trump is he has a command presence that Johnson has, thus far, been very successful at hiding from me. It is no basis for choosing, but it may be part of one.

Gary Johnson loves to veto

OK, then why has someone else posted that the NM budgets had grown during his tenure there? Has he been consistently overridden by the NM legislature? These are serious questions because I have no knowledge of the answers. If he's not been overridden, then I must lean toward inferring that perhaps he does not like the veto quite as much as you claim.

So what is the skinny there? If Johnson is not the worm he appears to be, I would like to know - but I will not alter my view based on intestinal vapors, that being all I have gotten thus far from those who claim he's a good guy. I have seen and heard him and his VP say things that tell me "NFW". How, pray thee tell, have I gone wrong?

osan
09-06-2016, 04:23 PM
Oh man, I can't believe I just watched that. A minute in and he's taking a dump on the fundamental support for our liberty. @euphemia (http://www.ronpaulforums.com/member.php?u=22770) or @Natural Citizen (http://www.ronpaulforums.com/member.php?u=38270), do you have time to transcribe his opening statement? It will show everybody what a faux-libertarian this loser is.

I've had enough. I'm voting for Castle. He's the only one running who really understands liberty. And man, I'm going to vote HARD.

He was doing pretty well up to about the two-minute mark. His claim that Mexicans commit less crime than Americans is painfully false to anyone who has spent any time in MX, which I have. As with any other nation, Mexico has at least two cultures and the criminal (ghetto) culture there is very prevalent. I have a lovely friend in Monterrey who is of the other culture. She and her circle are fine, intelligent, decent, trustworthy people. They are also in a distinct minority so far as I can tell - a glaring difference in statistical terms from Americans, so far as I have ever been able to see. The larger Mexican culture has an awful lot of criminality in its fabric, something that is mostly absent in the USA, save for in the ghettoes. Ghetto culture IS criminal culture, the central pillars there being "get over" and "get even". That we have allowed it to leak into the greater culture has been a terrible stain upon us, but I digress...

As for voting HARD... this may be a sound tactic for avoiding intimidation at the polls. When they see just how hard you really are, methinks Theye will assume you are a Hillary supporter and leave you pass.

If only that last bit were complete joking...

MattRay
09-06-2016, 05:16 PM
I understand what people mean by "libertarianish." It's become obvious that Johnson is not a libertarian, but has quite a few positions libertarians would find appealing (e.g., opposes war on terror, opposes drug war, opposes income tax, supports gun rights, supports auditing The Fed and would sign legislation to abolish it as well as the I.R.S. and Department of Education, likes the idea of commodity-based money). On the other hand, he has some positions that are nauseating such as government telling people who they can and can't serve with their business. It's a perfect example of why he's not actually a libertarian because that shows he doesn't truly believe in liberty when pressed and he'd violate the non-aggression principle. We'd be significantly more free than we are now if Johnson got his agenda passed, but we still wouldn't be free.

MattRay
09-06-2016, 05:23 PM
He was doing pretty well up to about the two-minute mark. His claim that Mexicans commit less crime than Americans is painfully false to anyone who has spent any time in MX, which I have. As with any other nation, Mexico has at least two cultures and the criminal (ghetto) culture there is very prevalent. I have a lovely friend in Monterrey who is of the other culture. She and her circle are fine, intelligent, decent, trustworthy people. They are also in a distinct minority so far as I can tell - a glaring difference in statistical terms from Americans, so far as I have ever been able to see. The larger Mexican culture has an awful lot of criminality in its fabric, something that is mostly absent in the USA, save for in the ghettoes. Ghetto culture IS criminal culture, the central pillars there being "get over" and "get even". That we have allowed it to leak into the greater culture has been a terrible stain upon us, but I digress...

As for voting HARD... this may be a sound tactic for avoiding intimidation at the polls. When they see just how hard you really are, methinks Theye will assume you are a Hillary supporter and leave you pass.

If only that last bit were complete joking...

True, I've lived in the ghetto and it's apparent that the problem there is a lack of morals and values. I strongly oppose police misconduct, but this narrative out there right now that seems to blame police is nonsense. Granted, we won't fix anything with our law enforcement system until we end the drug war, but people still have to be fully responsible for the violent crime they commit and the willingness to live off "the government." I knew people who would literally run off the different ways they were getting "free" money with pride. Some of which, weren't even legitimate under our immoral welfare state, but required them to lie, such as medicaid fraud from crooked clinics for subsidized painkillers to sell, selling food bought with food stamps back to bodegas, lying about being behind on their rent to get a check etc. The problem absolutely is culture and the government makes it worse. I'm certainly no police apologist, but the media narrative is so dishonest it annoys the hell out of me.

kahless
09-06-2016, 06:35 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TW5gQo43ay4

H. E. Panqui
09-07-2016, 08:50 AM
mattray: but people still have to be fully responsible for the violent crime they commit and the willingness to live off "the government." I knew people who would literally run off the different ways they were getting "free" money with pride.

:cool:

(the problem i have with this ^^ type of rhetoric is that it is most ALWAYS directed 'at the little guy'...for one example, EVERY time a drug pig busts someone and the republicrat pigs in the court system steal from (fine, extort), jail, harass, etc., someone in the commission of their miserable goddamned fool drug war, the pigs are exempted from any responsibility...they are just 'doing their [goddamned, rotten, unjust, authoritarian, pig-headed, etc.] job'... :mad:...dense republicrats never hold the pigs accountable for VOLUNTARILY seeking 'employment' within a group of truly criminal drug pigs, etc. pigs galore...(hint for republicrats who fancy themselves 'libertarian' :rolleyes:: the drug pigs are CLEARLY 'THE INITIATORS OF FORCE'--and therefore the true criminals--- when they 'make a drug bust'...but not a stinking peep...EVER!

...and then many of these republicrats will bloviate endlessly about 'welfare'..:rolleyes:...ALWAYS DIRECTED AT THE LITTLE GUY, 'THE WELFARE QUEEN,' etc., when, for one example, the true welfare KING$--bankster$--profit hand$omely and are allowed to operate/counterfeit/embezzle/defraud/etc. in secrecy...not a stinking peep about 'fractional reserve' bankster welfare (fraud/crime) from the loud goddamned republicrat fools so concerned about 'welfare'... :rolleyes:

...btw, i fear that until republicrats catch a clue (and VERY VERY VERY few have an honest clue) about the fraudulent nature of this HIDEOUS monetary order under which we are enslaved nothing good can/will come..and as near as i can tell NOT A STINKING ONE OF THE CURRENT HIGH OFFICE-HOLDERS CAN/WILL $PILL THE HIDEOU$ BEAN$...word..

donnay
09-07-2016, 09:23 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TW5gQo43ay4

Good video. He acts like a SJW on immigration indeed.

MattRay
09-07-2016, 01:54 PM
mattray: but people still have to be fully responsible for the violent crime they commit and the willingness to live off "the government." I knew people who would literally run off the different ways they were getting "free" money with pride.

:cool:

(the problem i have with this ^^ type of rhetoric is that it is most ALWAYS directed 'at the little guy'...for one example, EVERY time a drug pig busts someone and the republicrat pigs in the court system steal from (fine, extort), jail, harass, etc., someone in the commission of their miserable goddamned fool drug war, the pigs are exempted from any responsibility...they are just 'doing their [goddamned, rotten, unjust, authoritarian, pig-headed, etc.] job'... :mad:...dense republicrats never hold the pigs accountable for VOLUNTARILY seeking 'employment' within a group of truly criminal drug pigs, etc. pigs galore...(hint for republicrats who fancy themselves 'libertarian' :rolleyes:: the drug pigs are CLEARLY 'THE INITIATORS OF FORCE'--and therefore the true criminals--- when they 'make a drug bust'...but not a stinking peep...EVER!

...and then many of these republicrats will bloviate endlessly about 'welfare'..:rolleyes:...ALWAYS DIRECTED AT THE LITTLE GUY, 'THE WELFARE QUEEN,' etc., when, for one example, the true welfare KING$--bankster$--profit hand$omely and are allowed to operate/counterfeit/embezzle/defraud/etc. in secrecy...not a stinking peep about 'fractional reserve' bankster welfare (fraud/crime) from the loud goddamned republicrat fools so concerned about 'welfare'... :rolleyes:

...btw, i fear that until republicrats catch a clue (and VERY VERY VERY few have an honest clue) about the fraudulent nature of this HIDEOUS monetary order under which we are enslaved nothing good can/will come..and as near as i can tell NOT A STINKING ONE OF THE CURRENT HIGH OFFICE-HOLDERS CAN/WILL $PILL THE HIDEOU$ BEAN$...word..

I understand what you're saying and should perhaps choose my wording more carefully. I do sympathize with the little guy and always have because I am the little guy. I think our drug policies are among our biggest national scandals. I've seen it destroy people. I'm convinced it killed my cousin at 37 years old. I don't believe he'd have died that young had he not been in and out of prison his entire adult life primarily because he couldn't overcome his addiction. Furthermore, while I'm hesitant to speak about my personal experiences, I feel an obligation to do so just so in this instance because drugs have been my biggest personal challenge, ever since I was a kid. But at the same time, while others have blamed my environment, I know I did that to myself, repeatedly and willingly, to the point of physical dependence. But even before this, I never, ever understood the double standard that exists with alcohol and other drugs. In fact, I was some sort of Republican, but seeing Dr. Paul nail this issue and say "we don't treat alcoholics this way!" is what caused me to take notice and started me on the path towards liberty.

I don't think I could lose sight of my own humble background so I apologize if I gave that impression, but I believe people taking care of themselves and taking full responsibility for their lives is the only way we can achieve freedom. I find police misconduct truly detestable and this was true even before I became a libertarian based on personal experience and that of my family and friends. However, when it comes to the problems in the black community, I think the mainstream narrative misses the point and won't really solve anything. The relationship between police and urban blacks won't get any better as long as we have policies that give them reasons to repeatedly stop urban blacks as well as "suspicious looking" whites or anyone. Of course, this is almost entirely a result of the drug war. Nothing can be done as long as that's around. Also, as long as there are policies that encourage single parent households and subsidize unemployment, this won't be solved either. But I think too many people have the wrong idea about the problems in the black community. Of course, it's inexcusable for police offers not to be held to the same standards as any other citizen when it comes to shootings, violence etc., but police commit only a very small percentage of murders in the black community. Take away the drug prohibition and prostitution laws that allow gangs to prosper and you'll take away the majority of gang violence, but it also concerns me that we've gotten to the point where so many people value life this little that they can take another life or essentially give up their own. I do believe morals and values must be at the center of this.

As for the banks, I agree with you. I believe this is the most important issue. The Fed and fractional reserve banking not only enables everything else, but will always present us from truly being free because when government and a small minority of special interests control the money, they can help control pretty much anything. They've taken people's ability to protect themselves financially away from them. Personally, I only save in gold and have a small amount of silver as well, but the fact that this mass counterfeiting, fraud and theft goes on is maddening. The secrecy the Fed is allowed to operate under and the fact that people accept their power and wait on them lowering interest really angers me. That they've been taking care of favored businesses, special interests, politicians and foreign interests at the expense of everyone else. I don't like the term income inequality, but most wonder why the disparity of income is growing and the rich become richer while everyone else is trying to move in molasses, but it's right there under our noses as the powerful and connected get immediate access to the money while the rest of us often have to wait until the value has eroded. Even in times of growth and productivity, we can't benefit in the natural form of lower costs. It's sickening that we supposedly value free markets, yet allow this backdoor to central planning. Most people have been conditioned to never question money, never think to define it or ask where it gets it's value while gleeful Keynesians such as Krugman boast that it's backed by men with guns. Take care of the Fed and ,oetary policy and we'll be closer to a free, prosperous society than if we deal with any other issue.

H. E. Panqui
09-08-2016, 05:37 AM
...you brought a tear and a smile..good writing/thinking!...