PDA

View Full Version : URGENT Ron Paul Tea Party Help Needed!

faisal
12-08-2007, 07:36 PM
oops.

FreeTraveler
12-08-2007, 07:45 PM
This has been discussed to death, and since this is your third post you must have missed it.

This is a TERRIBLE idea, given the concerns about terrorism; sending little bags of some substance to news outlets?

Let it die a quiet death, please.

boondoggle
12-08-2007, 07:48 PM
Love the idea. BUT LET'S DO LETTERS INSTEAD. Those who do this, make sure you realize how large of a state Michigan is and how much it needs economic reform. The attention to Michigan would be GREAT. It's the fourth state on the list of primaries.

MICHIGAN LOCAL AFFILIATE CHANNELS

Southeast/mid-Michigan ABC affiliate:
ABC12 Main Station
2302 Lapeer Road
Flint, Michigan 48503

Southeast/mid-Michigan NBC affiliate:
WEYI-TV
2225 W. Willard Road
Clio, MI 48420

Southeast/mid-Michigan FOX affiliate:
WSMH FOX66
G-3463 W. Pierson Rd.
Flint, MI 48504

Southeast/mid-Michigan CBS affiliate:
WNEM TV5
5409 Gateway Centre
Building C, Suite D
Flint, MI 48507

Southwest/mid-Michigan CBS affiliate:
WWMT
590 West Maple Street
Kalamazoo, MI 49008

(I'll keep updating the list; this isn't terrorism, damnit.)

Shorties
12-09-2007, 04:10 AM
This has been discussed to death, and since this is your third post you must have missed it.

This is a TERRIBLE idea, given the concerns about terrorism; sending little bags of some substance to news outlets?

Let it die a quiet death, please.

It worked with Nuts and Jericho on CBS

xexkxex
12-09-2007, 04:16 AM
NO. Waste of time, money, and possible unwanted attention. Given recent events with sugar shutting down congress and Boston being shut down because of Aqua Teen Hunger Force light brite ads, this is not an idea that will be supported.

Please, read the hundreds of posts why in the many many threads on this.

This is not a movie or TV show. People are stupid and get scared easy.

Put your money towards the many many projects already in need of help or the campaign.

jrich4rpaul
12-09-2007, 05:53 AM
NO teabags. We are trying to get votes, not reactions. The possible "substance" scare is not a chance worth taking.

Although I see no problem with sending out formal-looking tea party invitations. Dress casual :)

boondoggle
12-09-2007, 08:16 AM
NO teabags. We are trying to get votes, not reactions. The possible "substance" scare is not a chance worth taking.

Although I see no problem with sending out formal-looking tea party invitations. Dress casual :)

Agreed, no tea bags. But, if the chance is given, I'm sending letters. FO SHO.