PDA

View Full Version : FL-Judge Rules Government Can Ban Vegetable Gardens Because They’re ‘Ugly’

Anti Federalist
09-01-2016, 07:59 PM
These people were suffering under the delusion that most people suffer under: that you actually own anything.

You own nothing, you simply rent from government, at their pleasure.

You are worse off than a feudal serf, and yet the assholes continue to claim how "free" they are.

Judge Rules Government Can Ban Vegetable Gardens Because They’re ‘Ugly’

Matt Agorist September 1, 2016 8 Comments

http://thefreethoughtproject.com/judge-rules-govt-ban-vegetable-gardens/

Miami, FL — Last week, a Miami-Dade judge became the focus of much-deserved anger when she ruled on an ordinance banning front yard vegetable gardens. The village of Miami Shores, according to the ruling, has every right to take legal action against residents who dare to grow food in their own yards because they are “ugly.”

The ruling was a whopping ten pages long as it was filled with legal analysis and definitions of what constitutes a vegetable. Even though she ruled in favor of the ban, Judge Monica Gordo acknowledged that she wasn’t quite sure how a vegetable garden can ruin the aesthetics of one’s property.

However, she stated that the democratically elected government has every right to dictate what constitutes an ugly front yard, and gardens are apparently a contributing factor.

“Given the high degree of deference that must be given to a democratically elected governmental body … Miami Shores’ ban on vegetable gardens outside of the backyard passes constitutional scrutiny,” Gordo wrote.

The court’s decision was based on a three-year long legal battle of Tom Carroll and Hermine Ricketts. They were facing a fine of $50 a day, not for robbing banks, or trafficking humans, or running some other criminal enterprise — but for growing their own food.

For 17 years, the couple grew their own food in their front yard until one day, the state came knocking.

No one was harmed by the couple’s garden, it was entirely organic, and in nearly two decades, not one of their neighbors ever complained. The only injured party in this ridiculous act was the state.

According to the tyrannical legislation, all homeowners are subject to the same absurd constraints. Their yards must be covered in grass — that is the law.

“There certainly is not a fundamental right to grow vegetables in your front yard,” Richard Sarafan, attorney for Miami Shores, said at the start of the case. “Aesthetics and uniformity are legitimate government purposes. Not every property can lawfully be used for every purpose.”

The hubris that it takes to claim that no one has a right to grow vegetables in their front yard is mind blowing. Carroll and Ricketts’ yard is not publicly owned and is not subject to the government’s ‘uniformity’ code — especially when all they are doing is growing food.

This case is different than many of the other gardening cases that arise across the country as the majority of front yard gardens are opposed by Home Owner Associations — not the government. When an HOA tells someone they cannot grow a garden it’s because that person voluntarily agreed to the rules.

Unlike members of HOAs, however, Carroll and Ricketts never agreed to these arbitrary constraints on their private property, which happened to be imposed on them nearly two decades after they’d been growing their own food.

While Ricketts and Carroll are upset over the ruling, the do not plan on backing down anytime soon.

“I am disappointed by today’s ruling,” Ricketts said in a statement to the Miami Herald. “My garden not only provided us with food, but it was also beautiful and added character to the community. I look forward to continuing this fight and ultimately winning so I can once again use my property productively instead of being forced to have a useless lawn.”

According to the report in the Miami Herald:

The upscale village in Northeast Miami-Dade has long insisted it had every right to regulate the look of the community. At a hearing in June, the village’s attorney said vegetable gardens are fine in Miami Shores, as long as they remain out of sight in the backyard.

“There is no vegetable ban in Miami Shores,” Sarafan told the judge. “It’s a farce. A ruse.” However, it’s not a farce. People cannot grow food in their front yards because the government thinks they are unsightly.

“They can petition the Village Council to change the ordinance. They can also support candidates for the Council who agree with their view that the ordinance should be repealed,” Gordo wrote.

However, that is what this couple has been doing for years. Changing the system from within has had zero effect.

The irony here is that had Carroll and Ricketts been growing their garden in the backyard, spraying gallons of glyphosate and permethrin into the air, the city would have been entirely fine with it. Only when this innocent couple dares to grow food in their front yard, violating the “aesthetics and uniformity” of their control freak government, do they ever hear a word.

“If Hermine and Tom wanted to grow fruit or flowers or display pink flamingos, Miami Shores would have been completely fine with it,” said their lawyer, Ari Bargil with the Institute of Justice. “They should be equally free to grow food for their own consumption, which they did for 17 years before the village forced them to uproot the very source of their sustenance.”

In modern day America, growing your own food has now become a revolutionary act.

CCTelander
09-01-2016, 08:03 PM
Comrade. Comrade. Comrade.

Surely you know that "War is peace. Freedom is slavery. Ignorance is strength."

Have you neglected your indoctri, er, I mean education, my friend?

heavenlyboy34
09-01-2016, 08:33 PM
Ah, fascism of aesthetics. Another delightful side effect of minarchy. Well done, minarchists! :P

CCTelander
09-01-2016, 08:57 PM
Ah, fascism of aesthetics. Another delightful side effect of minarchy. Well done, minarchists! :P

A minimal statist is still a statist. But hey, I'm told a little robbery, rape and murder is a okay. Not too much, not too little. At least, that's what I've been told.

oyarde
09-01-2016, 11:02 PM
Govt is ugly , ban that shit.

Suzanimal
09-02-2016, 12:32 AM
Aesthetics and uniformity are legitimate government purposes.

http://i.imgur.com/ngR4MZh.jpg

GunnyFreedom
09-02-2016, 12:46 AM
Govt is ugly , ban that shit.

http://i.imgur.com/ngR4MZh.jpg

"You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to oyarde again."

"You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Suzanimal again."

fml

dannno
09-02-2016, 01:34 AM
https://www.jud11.flcourts.org/documents/judges_pic/GordoMonica941.jpg

I was gonna say ban the Judge, but I guess that wouldn't work.

John F Kennedy III
09-02-2016, 03:48 AM
Amerika! Fuck yeah!

GunnyFreedom
09-02-2016, 04:20 AM
That's why they call Amerika's dick "flower-duh"

John F Kennedy III
09-02-2016, 04:28 AM
That's why they call Amerika's dick "flower-duh"

Hard to imagine our future President speaking this way. GunnyFreedom 2040!

presence
09-02-2016, 06:26 AM
“There certainly is not a fundamental right to grow vegetables in your front yard,”

What then is a fundamental right if not a non aggressive human act?

The science of mine and thine—the science of justice—is the science of all human rights; of all a man’s rights of person and property; of all his rights to life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness.

It is the science which alone can tell any man what he can, and cannot, do; what he can, and cannot, have; what he can, and cannot, say, without infringing the rights of any other person.
It is the science of peace; and the only science of peace; since it is the science which alone can tell us on what conditions mankind can live in peace, or ought to live in peace, with each other.
These conditions are simply these: viz., first, that each man shall do, towards every other, all that justice requires him to do; as, for example, that he shall pay his debts, that he shall return borrowed or stolen property to its owner, and that he shall make reparation for any injury he may have done to the person or property of another.
The second condition is, that each man shall abstain from doing, to another, anything which justice forbids him to do; as, [6] for example, that he shall abstain from committing theft, robbery arson, murder, or any other crime against the person or property of another.
So long as these conditions are fulfilled, men are at peace, and ought to remain at peace, with each other. But when either of these conditions is violated, men are at war. And they must necessarily remain at war until justice is re-established.
[]
Natural law, natural justice, being a principle that is naturally applicable and adequate to the rightful settlement of every possible controversy that can arise among men; being, too, the only standard by which any controversy whatever, between man and man, can be rightfully settled; being a principle whose protection every man demands for himself, whether he is willing to accord it to others, or not; being also an immutable principle, one that is always and everywhere the same, in all ages and nations; being self-evidently necessary in all times and places; being so entirely impartial and equitable towards all; so indispensable to the peace of mankind everywhere; so vital to the safety and welfare of every human being; being, too, so easily learned, so generally known, and so easily maintained by such voluntary associations as all honest men can readily and rightfully form for that purpose—being such a principle as this, these questions arise, viz.: Why is it that it does not universally, or well nigh universally, prevail? Why is it that it has not, ages ago, been established throughout the world as the one only law that any man, or all men, could rightfully be compelled to obey? Why is it that any human being ever conceived that anything so self-evidently superfluous, false, absurd, and atrocious as all legislation necessarily must be, could be of any use to mankind, or have any place in human affairs?
[]
What, then, is legislation? It is an assumption by one man, or body of men, of absolute, irresponsible dominion over all other men whom they can subject to their power. It is the assumption by one man, or body of men, of a right to subject all other men to their will and their service. It is the assumption by one man, or body of men, of a right to abolish outright all the natural rights, all the natural liberty of all other men; to make all other men their slaves; to arbitrarily dictate to all other men what they may, and may not, do; what they may, and may not, have; what they may, and may not, be. It is, in short, the assumption of a right to banish the principle of human rights, the principle of justice itself, from off the earth, and set up their own personal will, pleasure, and interest in its place. All this, and nothing less, is involved in the very idea that there can be any such thing as human legislation that is obligatory upon those upon whom it is imposed. The Science of Justice - Spooner 1882

ZENemy
09-02-2016, 07:56 AM
impartial decision maker

:toady:

Brian4Liberty
09-02-2016, 11:40 AM
When an HOA tells someone they cannot grow a garden it’s because that person voluntarily agreed to the rules.

Voluntary? LOL. The latest method of taking away rights.

otherone
09-03-2016, 04:19 PM
However, she stated that the democratically elected government has every right to dictate what constitutes an ugly front yard, and gardens are apparently a contributing factor.

“Given the high degree of deference that must be given to a democratically elected governmental body … Miami Shores’ ban on vegetable gardens outside of the backyard passes constitutional scrutiny,” Gordo wrote.

Instead of launching into the whole "democracy" thing, I'll just say that if "democracies" can ban ugly people, I'm all in.

SewrRatt
09-04-2016, 04:54 AM
Instead of launching into the whole "democracy" thing, I'll just say that if "democracies" can ban ugly people, I'm all in.

But then where would you go?

Weston White
09-04-2016, 08:21 AM
While certainly their representatives may have been democratically elected, those representatives are obliged to serve their constituents on the birthrights of their republic. In other words, they every RIGHT to grow legal and lawful horticulture in their front yard or elsewhere on their property--the government has no valid legal basis for writing ordinances on such things so subjective as aesthetics, be it to maintain property values or whatever other nonsense. To wit, not even the bimbo judge could even muster any supporting logic.

donnay
09-04-2016, 08:48 AM
Voluntary? LOL. The latest method of taking away rights.

Basically they do volunteer when they sign on to live in a HOA.

The HOA are like Nazi Germany circa 1933. This is their first mistake by moving into one of these, IMO.

Dr.3D
09-04-2016, 10:28 AM
Those who think they have a right to tell others what they can do with their own property, disgust me.

Brian4Liberty
09-04-2016, 10:29 AM
Basically they do volunteer when they sign on to live in a HOA.

The HOA are like Nazi Germany circa 1933. This is their first mistake by moving into one of these, IMO.

In some areas, almost all homes are part of some type of HOA. It can't be avoided. And "voluntary" HOA rules are like the Apple Agreement. No one reads them.

Weston White
09-04-2016, 01:57 PM
...Well there is always the option to move to a "right to house" state. Derp. Derp.

Jamesiv1
09-04-2016, 02:16 PM
You can't build a storefront in your front yard, either. I'm not saying it's right, just sayin'.

I wouldn't appreciate my neighbors doing stuff that would de-value my house. There's a consideration factor in play.

What's wrong with putting the garden in the dang back yard? "No sunlight!" Cut down your trees then, dude. Don't junk up the neighborhood.

Can't say I have a problem with this ruling.

CCTelander
09-04-2016, 02:31 PM
Those who think they have a right to tell others what they can do with their own property, disgust me.

Good thing that's only about 90% or so of the Amerikan population.

CCTelander
09-04-2016, 02:31 PM
You can't build a storefront in your front yard, either. I'm not saying it's right, just sayin'.

I wouldn't appreciate my neighbors doing stuff that would de-value my house. There's a consideration factor in play.

What's wrong with putting the garden in the dang back yard? "No sunlight!" Cut down your trees then, dude. Don't junk up the neighborhood.

Case in point.

Jamesiv1
09-04-2016, 02:34 PM
Case in point.
^^ probably a fist-pumping millennial that has never had a mortgage

CCTelander
09-04-2016, 02:43 PM

Both untrue and completely irrelevant. Having a mortgage does not magically imbue one with the just authority to tell others what the may or may not do with their own justly acquired property.

Natural Citizen
09-04-2016, 02:50 PM
There's a consideration factor in play.

Is there? Since when is an Individual entitled to have his feelings addressed by others? As far as I can tell, your feelings don't matter.

Jamesiv1
09-04-2016, 02:51 PM
Both untrue and completely irrelevant. Having a mortgage does not magically imbue one with the just authority to tell others what the may or may not do with their own justly acquired property.
I didn't say it magically imbued one with anything. You might consider a reading comprehension class while you focus on being a grown-up.

If you have had a mortgage... in a residential neighborhood rather than out in the boonies somewhere, then I think you would know exactly what I'm talking about. Unless you don't care about the value of your own property. Or unless all you think about is yourself without any consideration for others (also childish behavior).

Jamesiv1
09-04-2016, 02:54 PM
Is there? Since when is an Individual entitled to have his feelings addressed by others?
I'm just talking about being a selfish bastard instead of trying to be a good neighbor.

CCTelander
09-04-2016, 02:56 PM
I didn't say it magically imbued one with anything. You might consider a reading comprehension class while you focus on being a grown-up.

If you have had a mortgage... in a residential neighborhood rather than out in the boonies somewhere, then I think you would know exactly what I'm talking about. Unless you don't care about the value of your own property. Or unless all you think about is yourself without any consideration for others (also childish behavior).

And you might try actually addressing the underlying point, instead of making excuses for violating the property rights of others, or advocating government thugs doing so, for personal gain.

You might try dropping the ad hominem and discussing things like a mature adult, also. You know, since acting like a "grown-up" seems so important to you.

Jamesiv1
09-04-2016, 03:01 PM
And you might try actually addressing the underlying point, instead of making excuses for violating the property rights of others, or advocating government thugs doing so, for personal gain.

You might try dropping the ad hominem and discussing things like a mature adult, also. You know, since acting like a "grown-up" seems so important to you.
I advocate government thugs kicking some sense into your lame ass.

If you don't like America, you can get the hell out!!

CCTelander
09-04-2016, 03:07 PM

Very mature. Thank you for making it so easy to demonstrate the error of your position.

One final point. It's easy to stick by one's principes and do the right thing when it costs one nothing, and one has everything to gain. There's nothing particularly laudable about that. The people worthy of praise are those who stick by their principles when they stand to lose something as a result. That's called integrity, and it's sad to see that there are so many within the so-called liberty movement who are sorely lacking in that crucial character trait.

Have a nice holiday weekend.

Natural Citizen
09-04-2016, 03:12 PM
Well. I simply don't agree that an individual should have to relinquish his liberties at gunpoint in the name of placating the personal whims of a bunch of nobodies.

Jamesiv1
09-04-2016, 03:13 PM
Very mature. Thank you for making it so easy to demonstrate the error of your position.

One final point. It's easy to stick by one's principes and do the right thing when it costs one nothing, and one has everything to gain. There's nothing particularly laudable about that. The people worthy of praise are those who stick by their principles when they stand to lose something as a result. That's called integrity, and it's sad to see that there are so many within the so-called liberty movement who are sorely lacking in that crucial character trait.

Have a nice holiday weekend.
People who stick by principles when they are sh!tty principles are called stupid.

And people who try to hide bad behavior behind a façade of so-called principles are called a$$holes.

Danke
09-04-2016, 03:18 PM
I predicted this response.

And this one.

People who stick by principles when they are sh!tty principles are called stupid.

And people who try to hide bad behavior behind a facade of so-called principles are called a$$holes.

CCTelander
09-04-2016, 03:18 PM

And people who try to hide bad behavior behind a facade of so-called principles are called a$$holes.

Still failing to address the basic point and resorting to ad hominem, I see. There's no point in continuing since you've already conceded the debate.

Jamesiv1
09-04-2016, 03:25 PM
Still failing to address the basic point and resorting to ad hominem, I see. There's no point in continuing since you've already conceded the debate.
lol

Natural Citizen
09-04-2016, 03:25 PM
I predicted this response.

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/images/misc/quote_icon.png Originally Posted by Jamesiv1 http://www.ronpaulforums.com/images/buttons/viewpost-right.png (http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?p=6303621#post6303621)

And this one.

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/images/misc/quote_icon.png Originally Posted by Jamesiv1 http://www.ronpaulforums.com/images/buttons/viewpost-right.png (http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?p=6303621#post6303621)

Well, to be fair, everyone knows that collectivism's ultimate propaganda message is that there is no such thing as inherent rights or liberties and that all rights are arbitrary and subject to the whims of the group or the state.

What we're going to have to do is demand that society (particularly cultural Marxists/SJWs) respect our inherent individual rights.

May come down to muskets if they keep sending men with guns from the government to infringe on our inherent individual rights. Will see how it goes, I suppose.

Natural Citizen
09-04-2016, 03:29 PM
Actually, stuff like this is why anarchy/voluntary socialism won't work. It's a prime example.

Dr.3D
09-04-2016, 04:25 PM
My mother used to grow a "Victory Garden" in her front yard every year and it was beautiful. You could see all the vegetables growing in a perfectly weeded garden. Just because it isn't flowers, they get obsessed about it. Maybe they should try growing a "Victory Garden" sometime. It's not as easy as one might think.

Suzanimal
09-04-2016, 06:04 PM

For 17 years, the couple grew their own food in their front yard until one day, the state came knocking.

No one was harmed by the couple’s garden, it was entirely organic, and in nearly two decades, not one of their neighbors ever complained. The only injured party in this ridiculous act was the state.

Doesn't sound like the neighbors had a problem with it.

Dr.3D
09-04-2016, 06:22 PM
I'm pretty sure, the state would have it so only farmers produce vegetables. What's funny about this is at one time, during WWII, they used to encourage people to grow their own vegetables. That's why they call them "Victory Gardens."

RonPaulIsGreat
09-04-2016, 07:41 PM
Not sure why a garden would be deemed unattractive. I'd think it was cool if my neighbor did that.

Suzanimal
09-04-2016, 07:45 PM
Not sure why a garden would be deemed unattractive. I'd think it was cool if my neighbor did that.

I had a zucchini grow under my mailbox last summer. I didn't plant it. I think a critter got into my zucchini and spread the seed the old fashioned way. All the neighbor kids thought it was cool. They'd stop on their bikes to check out my mailbox veg and a few times I found zucchinis in my mailbox. I reckon a kid accidentally broke it off fiddling with it and just stuck in the box or they were messin' with me.

Danke
09-05-2016, 02:17 AM
I had a zucchini grow under my mailbox last summer. I didn't plant it. I think a critter got into my zucchini and spread the seed the old fashioned way. All the neighbor kids thought it was cool. They'd stop on their bikes to check out my mailbox veg and a few times I found zucchinis in my mailbox. I reckon a kid accidentally broke it off fiddling with it and just stuck in the box or they were messin' with me.

My guess is they were messin' with you.

Danke
09-05-2016, 02:17 AM

The state is everyone's neighbor

Petar
09-05-2016, 02:43 AM

"I've had a few zucchinis in my mailbox".

Danke
09-05-2016, 02:55 AM

Few? I think her mailbox has been stuffed full.

GunnyFreedom
09-05-2016, 02:59 AM

About 8 years ago, I had a neighbor come to me and complain about a car I was repairing. I told him that the car was going to be back on the road within a week. That's when he said he was going to try and sue me for violation of an obsolete covenant. I told him if that's how he was going to do it, that not only was I never going to remove that junker, I would import a dozen more just to punish him for threatening me. I then immediately imported half a junkyard and filled my front yard with it. It remains to this day.

Danke
09-05-2016, 03:32 AM
About 8 years ago, I had a neighbor come to me and complain about a car I was repairing. I told him that the car was going to be back on the road within a week. That's when he said he was going to try and sue me for violation of an obsolete covenant. I told him if that's how he was going to do it, that not only was I never going to remove that junker, I would import a dozen more just to punish him for threatening me. I then immediately imported half a junkyard and filled my front yard with it. It remains to this day.

Ex-Marines can be so rebellious.

GunnyFreedom
09-05-2016, 03:36 AM
Ex-Marines can be so rebellious.

Moral of the story is, don't be an ass to me and you might just get whatever it is that you want, but if you ARE an ass, then I will make it my mission in life to see you disappointed in that goal.

Danke
09-05-2016, 03:42 AM
Moral of the story is, don't be an ass to me and you might just get whatever it is that you want, but if you ARE an ass, then I will make it my mission in life to see you disappointed in that goal.

I lived on a 5 acre farmette in Wisconsin. I had a few vehicles that were not current in their registration. I was cited for operating a salvage yard without a permit. But all the big farms around me had old combines and tractors and vehicles sitting around rusting away but they picked on me. Some neighbor who didn't like me must've complained.

GunnyFreedom
09-05-2016, 03:48 AM
I lived on a 5 acre farmette in Wisconsin. I had a few vehicles that were not current in their registration. I was cited for operating a salvage yard without a permit. But all the big farms around me had old combines and tractors and vehicles sitting around rusting away but they picked on me. Some neighbor who didn't like me must've complained.

We have a similar law in NC, where you have to obtain a permit to run a "junkyard," but under the statutory definition of "junkyard" it does not qualify unless I am selling parts out of it. If there is no selling, then there is no junkyard.

Danke
09-05-2016, 03:57 AM
We have a similar law in NC, where you have to obtain a permit to run a "junkyard," but under the statutory definition of "junkyard" it does not qualify unless I am selling parts out of it. If there is no selling, then there is no junkyard.

Had I known that I might've fought it. As it turned out I did not pay the fine, I let the realtor that sold my property suck it up

GunnyFreedom
09-05-2016, 04:00 AM
Had I known that I might've fought it. As it turned out I did not pay the fine, I let the realtor that sold my property suck it up

It's a state level law. Chances are pretty good that WI's law is different from NC's.

presence
09-05-2016, 06:22 AM
Changing the system from within has had zero effect.

'Resistance and Disobedience in Economic Activity (https://www.google.com/search?q=agorism) is the Most Moral Human Action Possible' - SEK3

Anti Federalist
09-05-2016, 01:25 PM

I'm an old fart with a mortgage.

I have a neighbor that has caused me issues and property damage, due to them releasing bunnies when they no longer wanted to raise them commercially, leading to a bunny plague that killed gardens, damaged shrubs, drove the dog nuts and was just a general PITA.

Do you think I called the cops?

Made a pest of myself at town meetings to pass a law banning bunnies?

No, we worked it out between ourselves.

A front yard garden is not a crack house.

If people are going to live in close proximity and still have a modicum of freedom, then you will have to be willing to shine on petty differences and leave them be to do as they wish with their property.

If you truly see "no problem" with this, then you are part of the problem, and it is millions and millions just like you that have led to us all living in a police state as serfs.

Danke
09-05-2016, 01:31 PM
http://giphy.com/gifs/rabbit-reactiongifs-excited-MZzMRR6JfIiME

http://littleanimalgifs.tumblr.com/post/30660647155/queennubian-gpoy

DamianTV
09-05-2016, 02:39 PM
The judges brain is a Vegetable Garden. Can we ban it from holding public office?

Jamesiv1
09-05-2016, 03:03 PM
I'm an old fart with a mortgage.

I have a neighbor that has caused me issues and property damage, due to them releasing bunnies when they no longer wanted to raise them commercially, leading to a bunny plague that killed gardens, damaged shrubs, drove the dog nuts and was just a general PITA.

Do you think I called the cops?

Made a pest of myself at town meetings to pass a law banning bunnies?

No, we worked it out between ourselves.

A front yard garden is not a crack house.

If people are going to live in close proximity and still have a modicum of freedom, then you will have to be willing to shine on petty differences and leave them be to do as they wish with their property.

If you truly see "no problem" with this, then you are part of the problem, and it is millions and millions just like you that have led to us all living in a police state as serfs.
Frontyards get the landscaping, backyards get the garden.

Anybody that doesn't agree with this is a Hillary Clinton mole.

DamianTV
09-05-2016, 03:08 PM
"Rightful liberty is unobstructed action according to our will, within limits drawn around us
by the equal rights of others. I do not add "within the limits of the law", because law is
often but the tyrant's will, and always so when it violates the right of an individual."

-Thomas Jefferson

Suzanimal
09-05-2016, 03:11 PM

Few? I think her mailbox has been stuffed full.

Y'all are just jealous no one sticks zucchinis in your mailboxes.

Anti Federalist
09-05-2016, 03:22 PM
Frontyards get the landscaping, backyards get the garden.

Anybody that doesn't agree with this is a Hillary Clinton mole.

LOL - I didn't know what TheTexan had caught, was in fact contagious.

CCTelander
09-05-2016, 05:17 PM
LOL - I didn't know what TheTexan had caught, was in fact contagious.

You caught on much quicker than I did, brother. He got me good! LOL

Petar
09-05-2016, 08:12 PM
Y'all are just jealous no one sticks zucchinis in your mailboxes.

Pretty sure that's beside the point.

farreri
09-07-2016, 07:44 PM
What if it's a pretty vegetable garden?