PDA

View Full Version : Clinton threatens war with Russia and China

Lucille
09-01-2016, 03:22 PM
Wow. This evil she-devil is crazy enough to do it too.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GtCH49QQLGg

09-01-2016, 03:26 PM
She is a fucking lunatic

Origanalist
09-01-2016, 03:28 PM
I really think she's insane.

phill4paul
09-01-2016, 03:31 PM
Oh c'mon, she's just keeping all "options" on the table...

http://msb1959.files.wordpress.com/2010/06/nuclear-football-briefcase.jpg

alucard13mm
09-01-2016, 04:11 PM
So Hillary will be seen at all times with a nuclear football nearby right? lol. I do really think Hillary, as I said before, wants to prove something. Her being an egomaniac and a woman makes this a lot worst.

There will be a war that will be started.. question we are really going to fight next. I doubt it will be a war with China or Russia, but most likely another proxy war.

AngryCanadian
09-01-2016, 05:55 PM
So Hillary will be seen at all times with a nuclear football nearby right? lol. I do really think Hillary, as I said before, wants to prove something. Her being an egomaniac and a woman makes this a lot worst.

There will be a war that will be started.. question we are really going to fight next. I doubt it will be a war with China or Russia, but most likely another proxy war.

Not in Syria China entered it. Yemen the next conflict with Iran.

cindy25
09-01-2016, 10:34 PM
http://original.antiwar.com/justin/2016/09/01/speech-hillary-hawk-spreads-wings/

another, perhaps the most important, to support Trump

AZJoe
09-02-2016, 07:30 AM

https://grrrgraphics.files.wordpress.com/2016/08/hillary_bunker__small_ben_garrison.jpg?w=640&h=419

Lucille
09-02-2016, 08:41 AM
h/t cindy25 http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?500445-Hillary-threatens-to-attack-Russia-%28from-antiwar-com%29

Toward the end of her speech, Hillary really bares her fangs and gives us an indication of what life is going to be like under the Clinton Restoration. While claiming that she’ll only use military force as “a last resort” – the typical rhetoric of warmongers – she hints at what the future holds:

“You’ve seen reports. Russia’s hacked into a lot of things. China’s hacked into a lot of things. Russia even hacked into the Democratic National Committee, maybe even some state election systems. So, we’ve got to step up our game. Make sure we are well defended and able to take the fight to those who go after us.

“As President, I will make it clear, that the United States will treat cyber attacks just like any other attack. We will be ready with serious political, economic and military responses.”

If that isn’t a veiled threat to attack Russia in retaliation for their alleged “cyber-attacks” on the Democratic National Committee and the Clinton Foundation, then what is she trying to say?

This should scare the bejesus out of “liberals” and others on the left who have been scammed into jumping on the Clinton bandwagon in the name of stopping Trump. Are we really going to start World War III in order to avenge the honor of Debbie Wasserman Schultz? Given how problematic attribution is in the case of cyber-attacks, this threat of “military action” makes Dr. Strangelove look sane.
[...]
If Hillary Clinton doesn’t scare you, then you aren’t paying attention.

AZJoe
09-02-2016, 09:31 AM
Hillary … manages to utter the most vicious lines in a carefully modulated monotone. … That’s her style: paragraphs of boilerplate and bromides, interspersed with flashes of demagoguery.

“The United States is an exceptional nation,” … “And part of what makes America an exceptional nation, is that we are also an indispensable nation. … we are also an indispensable nation. In fact, we are the indispensable nation.”

She’s citing … Madeleine Albright, who told interviewer Matt Lauer on “The Today Show”: ”If we have to use force, it is because we are America. We are the indispensable nation.” … The irony … is … the context: … Bill Clinton had announced his intention to start bombing Iraq, which – we were told – had “weapons of mass destruction.” Economic sanctions were squeezing the life out of Iraq’s women, children, and elderly – a crime Madame Albright told Lesley Stahl was “worth it.” …

Hillary defines “American exceptionalism” in terms of an exceptional arrogance. … [Not] that our system is uniquely libertarian … the American Revolution was a … torch of human freedom … What she means is that we have not only the right but … responsibility to intervene in every conflict, no matter how far from our shores or how removed from our actual interests. …

This nonsense about our “unparalleled ability to be a force for peace and progress” demonstrates either ignorance of history, or else contempt for it. … every empire has always thought of itself as “a force for peace and progress” whose abilities were “unparalleled.” … hubris is always punished. …

“No matter how hard it gets, no matter how great the challenge, America must lead.” This is crazy: there is no other word for it. Is she saying that we must pursue this ephemeral “leadership” no matter what the costs? Should we bankrupt the country … This isn’t “leadership” – it’s recklessness.

Hillary is quite correct when she avers that “No other country in the world has alliances like ours” – … our alliances – actually, client state relationships – span the globe … we pay them for the privilege of protecting them. Billions of taxpayer dollars are shipped overseas in military and economic aid … And part of the costs … of our empire of “allies” is that there are countless tripwires all across [NSA] the globe … The territorial integrity of Lower Slobbovia, Upper Volta, and every little Balkans backwater is our responsibility to uphold and defend …

The American people don’t think so … They want to start putting America first – not Ukraine, not Syria, but this country. And if that be “isolationism,” then so be it.

Toward the end of her speech, Hillary really bares her fangs … “You’ve seen reports. Russia’s hacked into a lot of things. China’s hacked into a lot of things. Russia even hacked into the Democratic National Committee, maybe even some state election systems. So, we’ve got to step up our game. Make sure we are well defended and able to take the fight to those who go after us. As President, I will make it clear, that the United States will treat [accusations of] cyber-attacks just like any other attack. We will be ready with serious political, economic and military responses.”

If that isn’t a veiled threat to attack Russia in retaliation for their alleged “cyber-attacks” on the Democratic National Committee and the Clinton Foundation, then what is she trying to say?

This should scare the bejesus out of “liberals” and others on the left who have been scammed into jumping on the Clinton bandwagon … Are we really going to start World War III in order to avenge the honor of Debbie Wasserman Schultz? Given how problematic attribution is in the case of cyber-attacks, this threat of “military action” makes Dr. Strangelove look sane. … this threat shows that Hillary in quite simply unhinged. … If Hillary Clinton doesn’t scare you, then you aren’t paying attention.

Antischism
09-02-2016, 09:46 AM
Yeah, fvck that. This hawkish rhetoric is toxic. However, I'm not sure why that would mean one should vote for Trump when his rhetoric on foreign affairs is toxic, as well.

Ender
09-02-2016, 10:20 AM
Yeah, fvck that. This hawkish rhetoric is toxic. However, I'm not sure why that would mean one should vote for Trump when his rhetoric on foreign affairs is toxic, as well.

Agree-

… this threat shows that Hillary in quite simply unhinged. … If Hillary Clinton doesn’t scare you, then you aren’t paying attention.

Hitlery is scarier than all hell.

I see Trump as unhinged, as well. What is a spoiled brat going to do when he feels insulted, or he wants to look big and take out Iran? Or when TS actually HTF?

The problem from MPOV is that there is no choice.

Cow dung...horse dung.... which do you prefer? If you don't vote for the cow dung, you're going to get the horse dung- so obviously if you're not voting cow dung, then you are secretly trying to get horse dung in and that means you're a leftist/SJW/troll/paid schill.

Go figure.

James_Madison_Lives
09-04-2016, 03:44 PM
http://hubpages.com/politics/Clinton-Promises-to-Start-Shooting-War-with-Russia-Over-Perceived-Cyberattack

Striking an extraordinarily bellicose tone, Clinton made the remarks in a speech in Cincinnati on Wednesday, August 31st.

“I will make it clear, that the United States will treat cyberattacks just like any other attack. We will be ready with serious political, economic and military responses."

http://hubpages.com/politics/Clinton-Promises-to-Start-Shooting-War-with-Russia-Over-Perceived-Cyberattack

enhanced_deficit
09-04-2016, 04:31 PM
Even if rumors of are health/memory recall issues are confirmed, she is not to let those get in the way of spreading our freedoms and starting wars. She is a tried and tested leader with long status quo experience.

James_Madison_Lives
09-04-2016, 04:44 PM
Even if rumors of are health/memory recall issues are confirmed, she is not to let those get in the way of spreading our freedoms and starting wars. She is a tried and tested leader with long status quo experience.

A woman whose mind is not all there will have her finger on the nuclear button, and she already hates Putin. Let's get very real people this is not good.

puppetmaster
09-04-2016, 06:34 PM
Even if rumors of are health/memory recall issues are confirmed, she is not to let those get in the way of spreading our freedoms and starting wars. She is a tried and tested leader with long status quo experience. they are not rumors.....she personally said she has serious medical issues that should prevent her from holding office.

AZJoe
09-04-2016, 06:36 PM
https://i.sli.mg/udnsyC.png

Zippyjuan
09-04-2016, 06:55 PM
they are not rumors.....she personally said she has serious medical issues that should prevent her from holding office.

Link?

puppetmaster
09-04-2016, 11:59 PM
Link? just read the just released FBI transcripts she said she has memory issues due to head trauma.

nikcers
09-05-2016, 02:07 AM
just read the just released FBI transcripts she said she has memory issues due to head trauma.

I would give anything to hear the whole story, I tried researching this a while back because I always seemed to have this mandala effect about Clinton's record I never really remembered the whole reason why she resigned in the first place. That was the talking point I wanted to use- why elect someone who is just going to quit their job? I don't even remember hearing about head Trauma though, but it sounds plausible like something they would slip under the rug. Did she quit her job because of the head Trauma? Every time I would read into this though it just seemed like partisan bullshit, so I never really found anything credible enough that I could convince myself to believe it wasn't partisan talking points.

Danke
09-05-2016, 02:20 AM
A woman whose mind is not all there will have her finger on the nuclear button, and she already hates Putin. Let's get very real people this is not good.

The president can't launch nuclear weapons all by themselves.

GunnyFreedom
09-05-2016, 03:31 AM
The president can't launch nuclear weapons all by themselves.

Who or what would she appoint as SecDef?

Danke
09-05-2016, 03:34 AM
Who or what would she appoint as SecDef?

Dr. Strangelove?

GunnyFreedom
09-05-2016, 03:39 AM
Dr. Strangelove?

Well there ya go. We are then left with the hope that the missile monkeys buried deep in their silos have the guts to refuse orders.

Danke
09-05-2016, 03:46 AM
Well there ya go. We are then left with the hope that the missile monkeys buried deep in their silos have the guts to refuse orders.

Lol, "Missile Monkeys" haven't heard that one before.

I certified (twice) in two different theaters in the only weapon system in the world that was one man (lone man) control over a nuclear weapon. Of course they made it very difficult to get airborne, but once airborne, I could drop that f***er wherever I wanted.

I know this is a comforting fact for members here on RPFs to know someone of my caliber was responsible for delivery of nuclear weapons.

GunnyFreedom
09-05-2016, 03:59 AM

Weird, I always thought they called themselves that, in the same vein that aircraft mechanics often call themselves "wrench monkeys."

I certified (twice) in two different theaters in the only weapon system in the world that was one man (lone man) control over a nuclear weapon. Of course they made it very difficult to get airborne, but once airborne, I could drop that f***er wherever I wanted.

As I understand it, such a position requires extensive psychological profiling.

What the heck happened? :D

Danke
09-05-2016, 04:14 AM
As I understand it, such a position requires extensive psychological profiling.

What the heck happened? :D

Government? Catch 22?

ProBlue33
09-05-2016, 07:58 AM
When you have brain trauma on top of a deficient moral character not a great combo to be holding onto the power to launch nukes.

http://www.snopes.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2016/05/clinton-rape-meme.jpg

Lucille
09-05-2016, 10:37 AM
http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?500445-Hillary-threatens-to-attack-Russia-%28from-antiwar-com%29

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?500425-Clinton-threatens-war-with-Russia-and-China

AZJoe
09-05-2016, 11:33 AM
Great Quote from Bruce Fein:

"If you are eager for presidential wars with Russia and China over European and Asian spheres of influence, vote for Democratic presidential nominee Hillary Clinton. After turning Iraqi, Libya, and South Sudan into human rights infernos under a false humanitarian banner, Ms. Clinton told the American Legion last week that the United States is a chosen nation divinely appointed to lead the world to freedom, justice, and human dignity by whatever coercion is necessary against the unwilling. She insinuated that Americans are a master race uniquely purged of evil and uniquely able to bring peace and progress to the world. Ms. Clinton forgot that as Secretary of State she supported United States wars in Afghanistan, Iraq, Yemen, Somalia, Libya, and against ISIS and Al Qaeda everywhere on the planet. She pleaded for a war with Syria which would bring a second edition of the Libyan and Iraqi bloody convulsions. She forgot about the Vietnam War and the photo of the terrified naked girl fleeing in Saigon with napalm burning her hair. She forgot about the 500,000 Iraqi children who died because of United States sanctions. She forgot that whom the God's would destroy, they first make arrogant. She forgot that self-proclaimed master races or chosen people have shipwrecked through self-ruination from the beginning of time. With messianic zeal, she absurdly pontificated to the American Legion that "when America fails to lead, we leave a vacuum that either causes chaos or other countries or networks rush in to fill the void." In other words, if we don't rule the world, there will be chaos or--horrible of horribles--another country may have the effrontery to exercise power independent of our instruction. I would urge supporters of Hillary Clinton to reflect on this wisdom: Be careful what you wish for. You might get it."

Ender
09-05-2016, 11:51 AM
Great Quote from Bruce Fein:

"If you are eager for presidential wars with Russia and China over European and Asian spheres of influence, vote for Democratic presidential nominee Hillary Clinton. After turning Iraqi, Libya, and South Sudan into human rights infernos under a false humanitarian banner, Ms. Clinton told the American Legion last week that the United States is a chosen nation divinely appointed to lead the world to freedom, justice, and human dignity by whatever coercion is necessary against the unwilling. She insinuated that Americans are a master race uniquely purged of evil and uniquely able to bring peace and progress to the world. Ms. Clinton forgot that as Secretary of State she supported United States wars in Afghanistan, Iraq, Yemen, Somalia, Libya, and against ISIS and Al Qaeda everywhere on the planet. She pleaded for a war with Syria which would bring a second edition of the Libyan and Iraqi bloody convulsions. She forgot about the Vietnam War and the photo of the terrified naked girl fleeing in Saigon with napalm burning her hair. She forgot about the 500,000 Iraqi children who died because of United States sanctions. She forgot that whom the God's would destroy, they first make arrogant. She forgot that self-proclaimed master races or chosen people have shipwrecked through self-ruination from the beginning of time. With messianic zeal, she absurdly pontificated to the American Legion that "when America fails to lead, we leave a vacuum that either causes chaos or other countries or networks rush in to fill the void." In other words, if we don't rule the world, there will be chaos or--horrible of horribles--another country may have the effrontery to exercise power independent of our instruction. I would urge supporters of Hillary Clinton to reflect on this wisdom: Be careful what you wish for. You might get it."

Scary. :(

hells_unicorn
09-05-2016, 12:18 PM
I'm not supporting Gary Johnson, but if he wants to make inroads with Democrats and get the Libertarian Party up to that magic 15% number, this should be the issue he goes for. If he wants to peel off Clinton supporters, his best shot is Sanders people who aren't going for Trump. He needs to pivot into being the peace candidate, because until he does, Trump is going to look like the peace candidate next to this insanity.

puppetmaster
09-06-2016, 08:26 PM

I know this is a comforting fact for members here on RPFs to know someone of my caliber was responsible for delivery of nuclear weapons. they have someone named Muhammed to do that job now so all is good.