PDA

View Full Version : Ride from New Jersey

liberty08
12-08-2007, 07:23 PM
Is anyone from central/north jersey driving to Iowa (second week)?

I am a female college student, also willing to chip in for a van with a larger group.

my e-mail is phahn86@gmail.com

kraut
12-09-2007, 12:15 AM
i'm from hackettstown and am also looking for a ride. maybe if we get a few more people we'd be able to get a van? eventhough i think we have to be 25 to rent one... anyhow, me too. sauermj1@gcc.edu.

liberty08
12-09-2007, 03:55 PM
okay that sounds great :)

i go to school out of state, so i don't know any students in the area who are going to iowa. i'm willing to carpool but do you know others around the area you can pull in to join us?

kraut
12-10-2007, 03:30 AM
yeah i go to school in western pa... i don't think any of my other friends are going and i went through the entire facebook group in desperation. unfortunately, i don't have a car because my transmission is getting replaced. do you have a car? i can definately chip in gas money and help drive for the trip. let me know and i'm keeping my eyes/ears open for others.

-mike

liberty08
12-10-2007, 11:12 PM
i can't take my car out of nj for over a week unfortunately so we should find someone who can or rent which i'm leaning towards if we can't pull another person in

that's dedication right there, going through the members :p are you sure you didn't miss some new jerseyans?!