PDA

View Full Version : Rubio, McCain, Wasserman Schultz win primaries, CNN projects

Brian4Liberty
08-30-2016, 11:10 PM
Go suck it you mundane peons...the Empire wins again. Wolf Blitzer farts in your general direction...

http://www.cnn.com/2016/08/30/politics/john-mccain-debbie-wasserman-schultz-marco-rubio-primary/

AngryCanadian
08-30-2016, 11:37 PM
Either way McCain will lose to another women in Nov. And to a dem. I hope the NeoCons in AZ are happy.

GunnyFreedom
08-31-2016, 12:10 AM
Congress. With 8% approval, 95% reelection. Ladies and gents, I am coming to the conclusion that the problem is not the politicians as much as it is the blithering idiots who keep electing them. ANYONE who votes for Juan McFake at this point probably deserves a death penalty for aiding and abetting a war criminal.

NotAnIllegalImmigrant
08-31-2016, 12:26 AM
I don't mind Rubio winning. Hopefully he hangs onto his seat. The Dems cannot get a majority in the Senate or it's goodbye SCOTUS.

Zippyjuan
08-31-2016, 12:32 AM
Congress. With 8% approval, 95% reelection. Ladies and gents, I am coming to the conclusion that the problem is not the politicians as much as it is the blithering idiots who keep electing them. ANYONE who votes for Juan McFake at this point probably deserves a death penalty for aiding and abetting a war criminal.

The voters hate Congress in general but like their own reps. Gerrymandering helps too.

GunnyFreedom
08-31-2016, 12:37 AM
The voters hate Congress in general but like their own reps. Gerrymandering helps too.

Still amounts to idiocy. With very very very few exceptions, their own rep is basically identical to Congress in general.

Zippyjuan
08-31-2016, 12:38 AM
Unfortunately they don't see that.

GunnyFreedom
08-31-2016, 12:42 AM
Unfortunately they don't see that.

Thus I am coming to the conclusion that the problem is not the politicians as much as it is the blithering idiots who keep electing them.

devil21
08-31-2016, 01:32 AM

Meh. Or perhaps certain elections are 100% rigged to ensure the "faces" stay in place to continue the agenda. Notice how there's 535 people in Congress yet we only see a tiny handful of them in any meaningful way and they're always the ones that win re-election regardless of how unpopular they are? Most of Congress churns like a vat of butter but the most corrupt of the corrupt never go away?

Glen, you of all people on RPF should know the lengths the establishment will go to make sure that personas-non-gratas are removed and personas-status-quos are retained and even advanced. No doubt the electorate doesn't help but it's not as simple as "dumb voters" every time.

AZJoe
08-31-2016, 03:54 AM
I don't mind Rubio winning.

Ugh. Minus 100 reps if I could. Rubio the warmongering, statist, neocon nitwit needs to be eliminated from politics.

GunnyFreedom
08-31-2016, 04:03 AM
Meh. Or perhaps certain elections are 100% rigged to ensure the "faces" stay in place to continue the agenda. Notice how there's 535 people in Congress yet we only see a tiny handful of them in any meaningful way and they're always the ones that win re-election regardless of how unpopular they are? Most of Congress churns like a vat of butter but the most corrupt of the corrupt never go away?

Glen, you of all people on RPF should know the lengths the establishment will go to make sure that personas-non-gratas are removed and personas-status-quos are retained and even advanced. No doubt the electorate doesn't help but it's not as simple as "dumb voters" every time.

Honestly, that would be EASIER to believe, that a small handful of psychopaths are rigging our elections vs the electorate in general are just idiots. Also, a handful of criminals rigging elections is a lot less depressing than the idea that this happens because people are stupid. You can expose election riggers and send them to jail, but you can't fix stupid.

Also, don't forget that I have served as Chief Poll Judge and saw the exact same madness where I know for 100% fact the polls weren't rigged, because I would have had to have been the guy rigging them for them to get rigged. If not for that experience, I might well lean more towards rigging, but it's kind of hard to hold on to a theory that has been obliterated right in front of you.

Truth is, I would far and away rather this all be from rigged elections. Rigged elections are one hell of a lot easier to recover from than "most of the voters are obscenely stupid." And I WAS convinced that elections were rigged until I served as Chief Poll Judge and saw the mass stupidity with my own two eyeballs.

No, the voters are getting exactly what they are asking for, and that's freaking tragic. It would be a far far better thing if the voters were getting cheated, but sadly they are just dumb. :(

Oh, and speaking of dumb, really Chrome? Really???

http://i.imgur.com/89kOx8H.png

Natural Citizen
08-31-2016, 04:04 AM
Congress. With 8% approval, 95% reelection. Ladies and gents, I am coming to the conclusion that the problem is not the politicians as much as it is the blithering idiots who keep electing them.

Sigh. Eeeeeeeyep.

It's why getting back to the basics of educating fundamentals is so critical.

But alas. Most folks are just in a hurry to try to get their favorite goon elected. Principles be damned. Politics, I've concluded, are just a social disease these days. Reminds me of people who pick their favorite football teams based on which one has the coolest looking helmets.

NotAnIllegalImmigrant
08-31-2016, 09:24 AM
Ugh. Minus 100 reps if I could. Rubio the warmongering, statist, neocon nitwit needs to be eliminated from politics.
I'd rather Rubio than Patrick Murphy and a Democrat Senate majority to appoint all of Hillary's judges.

Cleaner44
08-31-2016, 09:29 AM
I am now convinced that we need term limits for Congress. The Senate should be limited to 2 terms.

I think McCain will hold his seat until he dies... which I hope is within months.

Brian4Liberty
08-31-2016, 11:11 AM

Most voters are terribly ignorant, and they don't know it.

The other problem is the human ability to make a choice with little to no information. Probably a desirable survival technique in the long run, but a trait that usually results in failure in complex situations.

For example, your average voter would probably have no problem voting for the greatest jazz trumpet player of all time, even though they know nothing about jazz. And Kenny G would probably win.

jllundqu
08-31-2016, 11:27 AM
Either way McCain will lose to another women in Nov. And to a dem. I hope the NeoCons in AZ are happy.

I disagree. McCain will EASILY beat Ann Kirkpatrick.... she is a terrible candidate. I voted for Ward, but to say that McCain will lose to Kirkpatrick in November is just dumb and comes from someone who clearly doesn't know Arizona politics.

NotAnIllegalImmigrant
08-31-2016, 11:47 AM
McCain is a war hero and will easily win re-election.

oyarde
08-31-2016, 01:45 PM

The fact that anyone could reelect Wasserman Schultz or McCain in a primary , much less like them , is proof that mankind is doomed .

devil21
08-31-2016, 01:52 PM
Honestly, that would be EASIER to believe, that a small handful of psychopaths are rigging our elections vs the electorate in general are just idiots. Also, a handful of criminals rigging elections is a lot less depressing than the idea that this happens because people are stupid. You can expose election riggers and send them to jail, but you can't fix stupid.

Also, don't forget that I have served as Chief Poll Judge and saw the exact same madness where I know for 100% fact the polls weren't rigged, because I would have had to have been the guy rigging them for them to get rigged. If not for that experience, I might well lean more towards rigging, but it's kind of hard to hold on to a theory that has been obliterated right in front of you.

Truth is, I would far and away rather this all be from rigged elections. Rigged elections are one hell of a lot easier to recover from than "most of the voters are obscenely stupid." And I WAS convinced that elections were rigged until I served as Chief Poll Judge and saw the mass stupidity with my own two eyeballs.

No, the voters are getting exactly what they are asking for, and that's freaking tragic. It would be a far far better thing if the voters were getting cheated, but sadly they are just dumb. :(

Oh, and speaking of dumb, really Chrome? Really???

http://i.imgur.com/89kOx8H.png

Actually, in your particular case I was referring to how you were redistricted out of your seat because you weren't going along to get along, not that your subsequent election itself was rigged. Additionally, I was referring to federal Congressional elections, not necessarily state or local. Just a miscommunication on the intent of my post, I guess.

Slave Mentality
08-31-2016, 02:54 PM
McCain is a war hero and will easily win re-election.

:rolleyes: LOL "hero"

Lucille
09-04-2016, 11:10 AM
I knew that cancerous BSC! old bastard would win. Shame on AZ, and shame on him (http://www.unz.com/runz/american-pravda-when-tokyo-rose-ran-for-president/) for not retiring in disgrace years ago (http://www.unz.com/article/mccain-and-the-pow-cover-up/).

Shame on FLA also for reelecting Rubio, who sees this country as nothing more than a tool to serve foreign interests and the MIC.

But this chick? Wow.

https://scontent-ord1-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/14225570_10157368320525494_1273572995734561768_n.j pg?oh=c0613d1b11aeddba214166fb66661032&oe=5839E1FE