PDA

View Full Version : Let's get Ron Paul On Oprah Winfrey!

faisal
12-08-2007, 06:55 PM
Hey guys,

If we put together the united strength of the Ron Paul supporters, we can really get Ron Paul on Oprah Winfrey's show. Please go on this site as fast as you can and you can copy and paste the request below or write your own: http://www2.oprah.com/email/reach/email_showideas.jhtml

Also, please tell everyone you know!

Hello,

My name is _______ and I live in _______. I have watched presidential candidate Ron Paul and have been fascinated by his revolution that he's bringing about to this country.

His ideas of ending the war and bringing a stop to several bureaucratic agencies along with being a strict principled man strike me to be really interesting! I find him to be the greatest of patriots, and his supporters have transformed him into a man capable of winning the election.

Please consider Ron Paul for your upcoming shows.

Thanks,

Heather in WI
12-08-2007, 08:06 PM
She's campaigning for Obama. I doubt she'd have anyone else on.

RWill
12-14-2007, 02:21 PM
Request sent.

kylejack
12-14-2007, 02:23 PM
She specifically said no other candidates will be coming on the show.

hillertexas
12-14-2007, 02:23 PM
She has been receiving blowback for her Obama rally. She might be open to having Ron Paul on now that she is being accused of "pitting white against back".

angrydragon
12-14-2007, 02:24 PM
Blowback from who?

hillertexas
12-14-2007, 02:26 PM
CNN Surprised Oprah Facing ‘Backlash’ Over Obama Endorsement
http://newsbusters.org/blogs/matthew-balan/2007/12/14/cnn-surprised-oprah-facing-backlash-over-obama-endorsement

Maybe I used the word "blowback" wrong :)

kylejack
12-14-2007, 02:27 PM
She has been receiving blowback for her Obama rally. She might be open to having Ron Paul on now that she is being accused of "pitting white against back".
I have no idea what you're talking about, but she's going to continue pushing Obama. There is no reason to believe she would change course.

hillertexas
12-14-2007, 02:29 PM
I have no idea what you're talking about, but she's going to continue pushing Obama. There is no reason to believe she would change course.

Oh I don't doubt that she will continue to endorse Obama. I was just saying that she may be wiling to have Ron Paul on her show anyway. :)

angrydragon
12-14-2007, 02:32 PM
I think she could have avoided this by having other candidates on like Ron Paul!

hillertexas
12-14-2007, 02:34 PM
I think she could have avoided this by having other candidates on like Ron Paul!

agreed

DahuiHeeNalu
12-14-2007, 05:55 PM
i sent one it's worth a shot!

newyearsrevolution08
12-18-2007, 12:50 AM
Oprah has ZERO power compared to us (-;

We the people will choose the president and not we the "rich"

cindy25
12-18-2007, 01:05 AM
if obama loses to hillary its worth a shot

smartpeople4ronpaul
12-28-2007, 01:51 AM
I think we should all flood her site with Ron Paul letters, demanding she puts him on. Go on her fan site forums and debate them about how Oprah is unfair and stuff.

Alex Libman
12-28-2007, 02:24 AM
It sucks that it asks for your contact info, but oh well...

I would really like to see Ron Paul as a guest on the Oprah Winfrey show!

A very important topic I'd like to hear discussed is the selection bias in the "likely republican voter" polling. This means they're only polling people who supported Bush in 2004, but the GOP is a big-tent party and the overwhelming majority of Ron Paul supporters didn't support Bush!

Best regards,
Alex Libman

smartpeople4ronpaul
12-28-2007, 03:49 AM
I'm making a video to post on Youtube, supporting people to send her an e-mail.

flannerywannabe
01-03-2008, 01:44 PM
No offense meant to those Oprah fans who may (possibly?) be on the forums, but her show is both a symptom and a cause of the dumbing down of America. So many people unconsciously slurp up the mushy cotton candy of feel-good political correctness through it that I doubt her team would be all about bringing on a candidate who's all about finding the truth, thinking it through, and doing what's right in the face of what's popular.

Then again, stranger things have happened. :)

JS4Pat
01-03-2008, 01:50 PM
Done.

I would suggest customizing your message for a greater effect.