PDA

View Full Version : Pope Francis chats in person with Facebook CEO Zuckerberg

Brian4Liberty
08-29-2016, 11:17 AM
Pope Francis chats in person with Facebook CEO Zuckerberg

VATICAN CITY (AP) -- Pope Francis has met with Facebook founder and CEO Mark Zuckerberg and Zuckerberg's wife, Priscilla Chan, at the Vatican.

Vatican spokesman Greg Burke says one topic of discussion at Monday's meeting was "how to use communication technologies to alleviate poverty, encourage a culture of encounter, and make a message of hope arrive, especially to those most in need."

The atmosphere appeared informal, with the chat taking place in the Santa Marta residence, the guest house in Vatican City where the pope lives.
More: http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories/E/EU_REL_VATICAN_ZUCKERBERG

Zippyjuan
08-29-2016, 12:33 PM
The pope meets with a wide variety of people. He is that kind of guy.

bunklocoempire
08-29-2016, 01:17 PM
"how to use communication technologies to alleviate poverty, encourage a culture of encounter, and make a message of hope arrive, especially to those most in need."

The mark of the beast could work nicely for that.

Get everyone an individual number and build a new economy based on carbon indulgences and individual accountability to Gaia and fellow earthlings. Work in a negative income tax and all will be solved.

Carbon Pope (or the next carbon Pope) can help usher this in with the others when they decide the wheels are to come off. Who isn't going to trust the Pope?

The global economy is just simply too big to manage when there are so many financial institutions all pulling different ways... and why do you hate children and the earth anyway?

By accepting this help, you help the planet, you help your fellow man, you help the economy, you help yourself get to heaven -or where ever, while you do as you please.

It's going to be awesome. :toady:

Brian4Liberty
08-29-2016, 01:37 PM
The pope meets with a wide variety of people. He is that kind of guy.

I'll put in a request and see if I get an audience.

devil21
08-29-2016, 02:47 PM
Sounds like Zuck was taking some orders from the big boss. I wonder what FB will be needed for in the near future that only the Pope himself was able to communicate. These public appearances and stories are only PR covers for what happens behind closed doors.