PDA

View Full Version : Glenn Beck Interviews Darrell Castle

AuH20
08-28-2016, 09:44 AM
Normally, I'd be voting Darrell Castle if the fate of the planet wasn't at stake.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V3sZqa9nPT0

euphemia
08-28-2016, 12:09 PM
This is the man people should support. Over the next four years we need to insist our state legislatures stop bending over for the two major parties and find party-neutral ways to get more candidates on ballots in all 50 states--not just for President, but for other offices as well.

Occam's Banana
08-28-2016, 04:28 PM
Normally, I'd be voting Darrell Castle if the fate of the planet wasn't at stake.

"Fate of the planet" ... :rolleyes:

You people are parodies of yourselves.

Could you be any more self-aggrandizingly bombastic?

(And whatever might be at stake, your vote isn't going to make a damn bit of difference, one way or the other ...)

euphemia
08-28-2016, 05:16 PM
If he's on the ballot in my state...

adissa
08-28-2016, 05:42 PM
"Fate of the planet" ... :rolleyes:

You people are parodies of yourselves.

Could you be any more self-aggrandizingly bombastic?

(And whatever might be at stake, your vote isn't going to make a damn bit of difference, one way or the other ...)
Maybe you just don't realize how serious this is.

Occam's Banana
08-28-2016, 07:48 PM
Maybe you just don't realize how serious this is.

I guess I'll just have to rely upon you and AuH20 to save me despite myself.

Please vote as hard as you can. The planet is counting on you!

Thanks in advance.

AuH20
08-28-2016, 08:50 PM
I guess I'll just have to rely upon you and AuH20 to save me despite myself.

Please vote as hard as you can. The planet is counting on you!

Thanks in advance.

Most of the time, voting doesn't matter. In this lone instance, it does.

Occam's Banana
08-28-2016, 09:25 PM
Most of the time, voting doesn't matter. In this lone instance, it does.

Yeah, okay. Like I said before: you guys are parodies of yourselves.

(I just can't decide if it's deliberate, or if you're really that oblivious to it ...)

notsure
08-28-2016, 11:07 PM
How does the "Constitution" Party nominee think that Ted Cruz qualifies to run for POTUS? The Constitution says that only a natural born citizen can run for POTUS. Ted Cruz is a naturalized citizen as defined by the Constitution

Mikezelot
08-28-2016, 11:17 PM
i swear not even nostridomus could perdict as many end of the worlds as the political parties do every 4 years.

Feelgood
08-29-2016, 12:09 AM
Is Beck still online?!

Tywysog Cymru
08-29-2016, 06:25 AM
i swear not even nostridomus could perdict as many end of the worlds as the political parties do every 4 years.

This.

Seriously, they said that 2012 was the most important election of a lifetime, and that was one of the most mundane elections ever.

MattRay
09-06-2016, 05:56 PM
Thanks for posting that. He seems pretty reasonable to me. He's certainly the only candidate you could call a constitutionalist in this race. I'll have to seriously consider him if he's on the ballot in NY. With that said, he's not as impressive as his former running mate Chuck Baldwin. His positions are pretty agreeable for me, but Baldwin spoke with a lot more confidence and certainty.