PDA

View Full Version : Mitt Romney=John Kerry?

LibertiORDeth
12-08-2007, 06:45 PM
I think this election hes gonna face wat kerry did last election: The flip-flop candidate of the year. Thats how it looks at least.

Triton
12-08-2007, 07:27 PM
:D How dare you malign John Kerry in that fashion.

LibertiORDeth
12-10-2007, 04:55 PM
No agreement? Maybe I am wrong.

Goldwater Conservative
12-10-2007, 05:07 PM
You're right, there's nothing America hates more than someone who looks fake and flip-flops too much for a politician.

amistybleu
12-10-2007, 05:13 PM
The Hispanic population isn't crazy about him either, Univision has another link to see his face on the Republican page. RP is on the first page, and we can say the alphabet had nothing to do with that.

thisisgiparti
12-10-2007, 05:14 PM
Yes. I remember some comments about John Kerry $200 haircuts and his "fancy ketchup wife." Americans were tired of the war then, and they wanted someone who would end it quickly. The meager turnout who reelected Bush thought he would end the war. Then the Democratic Congress was elected.

Mitt Romney seems like a snotty, elitist jerk. For all his touted leadership, I've never heard him say anything convincing, original or even substantial. There is a reason no one likes the front runners. I predict Mitt Romney would be business as usual but continuing down the same treacherous path of a failed foreign policy, economic ruin and a bad world image.

Mesogen
12-10-2007, 05:21 PM
No agreement? Maybe I am wrong.

No, I totally agree. Mitt Romney is slicker and dumber, while Kerry is smarter, but a bumbling public speaker. But, they have a lot of similarities that go beyond just being politicians in Massachusetts.

LibertiORDeth
12-10-2007, 06:09 PM
Wow I said something smart. Three cheers for Luke!

amistybleu
12-10-2007, 06:47 PM
Wow I said something smart. Three cheers for Luke!

Hip Hip Huluke:D