PDA

View Full Version : Blimp Route after December

clowns789
12-08-2007, 06:13 PM
Apparently they want to send the blimp to Disney World after being in New Hampshire for the primaries. I don't see why they would send it there. Unless Florida has an early primary or something like that, it's just going back the way it came from.

I suggest that it make a counter-clockwise circle around the United States and end up in Arizona in time for the Super Bowl. That way it won't go to the same place twice and we won't have to buy another blimp for the Super Bowl. What do you think?

rory096
12-09-2007, 12:07 AM
Florida and South Carolina both have early primaries.

clowns789
12-09-2007, 12:21 AM
Florida and South Carolina both have early primaries.

Okay. But what about after that? Can it go west for the Super Bowl? Are there any other early primaries on the way?

BrianK
12-09-2007, 05:42 AM
Like, "You just saved America, what are you going to do next?"

Answer: "I'm going to Disney World!!!"

SPmachina033
12-17-2007, 10:30 PM
Don't we have to raise the rest of the money by the 21st? If so we are going to be cutting it close.

torchbearer
12-17-2007, 10:35 PM
New Orleans for Mardi Gras?

Primbs
12-17-2007, 11:11 PM
A rule in politics is to focus, focus, focus. We should try to get the blimp in New Hampshire where every voter will hear about it on radio, TV and in person. Combined with other Ron Paul grassroots on the ground activity, the blimp can play a major role in winning the election.

We are still single digits in New Hampshire. New Hampshire voters expect intense campaigning from the candidates, so lets give it to them with a blimp.