PDA

View Full Version : What Should We Call Ourselves ???

LBT
12-08-2007, 06:10 PM
We are part of one of history's most impressive people movements, but I am not quite sure how to refer to our group. I think it is important that we get behind a suitable name, remind media to use that name, to begin to build ourselves as a memorable and easily mentionable brand with a clear message.

Our name should be strong but hopefully inclusive so as to not disassociate ourselves from average Americans.

Here are some that I have seen:

Paulites: Maybe OK, but sounds like cultists a bit.
Paulians: As above but easier sound and a touch acedemic.
Ron Paul's Grassroots Movement: Too long.
Paultards: Self-deprecation doesn't appeal to all...though I kind of like it.
MoRons: Like Paultards, started as an insult, but has no appeal.
Ron Paul Revolution: Not sure if this describes us or the event in general.

Please state which you prefer and offer other name suggestions for our movement.

adwads
12-08-2007, 06:11 PM
How bout just "The Revolution"

AtomiC
12-08-2007, 06:12 PM
How about "Freedom Fighters"? Hehe

atilla
We are part of one of history's most impressive people movements, but I am not quite sure how to refer to our group. I think it is important that we get behind a suitable name, remind media to use that name, to begin to build ourselves as a memorable and easily mentionable brand with a clear message.

Our name should be strong but hopefully inclusive so as to not disassociate ourselves from average Americans.

Paultards Self-deprecation doesn't appeal to all...though I kind of like it.
MoRons Like Paultards, started as an insult, but has no appeal.

Please state which you prefer and offer suggestions for a name for our movement.
ronulans or paulistinians

TVMH
Why do we need a label? :cool:

Revolutn
12-08-2007, 06:13 PM
Americans

progrock
Freedom Messengers!

Eroberer
The Vanguard of the Third American Revolution

How's that?

The Plan
I like Paulites

I really don't like the name "Paulheads" like we were being called by FOX, that's wak as hell

We need to name ourselves quick before the media gives us some lame ass tag like that and it sticks.

TechnoGuyRob
12-08-2007, 06:14 PM
People (as opposed to corporations, which do have personhood in law).

aspiringconstitutionalist
12-08-2007, 06:14 PM
How about "Freedom Fighters"? Hehe

Careful. One man's terrorist is another man's freedom fighter. :D

Goldwater Conservative
12-08-2007, 06:15 PM
Paulistas, or the Constitutional Guard.

Troyhand
I'm eating a Philly cheesesteak right now.

Does that make me a Cosmo-Paulitan?

hawkeyenick
1 word? libertarians
more than one word? the second revolution

Truth Warrior
12-08-2007, 06:16 PM
How about losing the group-think herd-mentality and just calling ourselves Individuals?

LibertyLu
12-08-2007, 06:17 PM
Americans

Amen!
Discussion over.

But for the fun of it....

freedophiles
paleocons

RoamZero
12-08-2007, 06:18 PM
I like Paul People the best

Shink
12-08-2007, 06:19 PM
Americans

Duh. Not much more needed than that.

robertwerden
12-08-2007, 06:20 PM
Americans

govtpig
12-08-2007, 06:20 PM
leave it as it is - The Revolution

rpfreedom08
12-08-2007, 06:21 PM
American revolutionaries

Madison
"It's not me, it's the message." - Ron Paul.

Indeed. Patriotism is the message. We are Patriots.

MrOblivious
I like calling us Paul-iticians. It seems more... I dunno... Official.

aspiringconstitutionalist
12-08-2007, 06:22 PM
I like calling us Paul-iticians. It seems more... I dunno... Official.

What about Pauliticos?

The Plan
12-08-2007, 06:23 PM
Why do we need a label? :cool:\

Because if we don't choose one for ourselves the media will make a box to put us in. They make their carreers catagorising people and movements with names. We can't let them have that kind of control. If they control the name they can control the image. Branding is a major thing we need to keep an eye on.

We need to sell Ron Paul as a brand and the movement as a brand just as much as we need to sell Ron Paul. They are all different sides of the coin. As discusting as the consumerist culture is in this country we need to try and use what we've learned from these assholes against them and one of the first steps is not letting them marginalise us. We can do that by branding ourselves with a name that is more complimentary to the movement of it's followers.

I refuse to accept the name "Paulhead" whomever invented that needs to get a foot to the ass. It sounds like some middle school thing. This isn't a Jimmy Buffet concert, this is a presidential election. I think the name "Paulite" sounds much more respectable, grown up and even a little biblical.

Unspun
12-08-2007, 06:24 PM
How about losing the group-think herd-mentality and just calling ourselves Individuals?

Truth Warrior has it correct. Individuals sounds good to me.

Hurricane Bruiser
I like "Sons of Liberty" but some women feel left out. I like the roots it has to the start of this country.

anarchy
Revolutionaries

Truth Warrior
12-08-2007, 06:26 PM
How about Sovereign Individuals?

PatriotOne
12-08-2007, 06:28 PM

I'm not big on collectivism either but you do have a point. I'd rather we brand the group so others will know how to refer to us in the future than let them brand us something like Paultards for future historical purposes :eek:

Arek
12-08-2007, 06:32 PM
Liberty Brigade. Constitution Defenders, Americans for the Constitution, Americans for Liberty and Freedom.

The Real American Movement
Restorers of the Republic

So many names fit, but I like American the most.

The Plan
12-08-2007, 06:32 PM
Truth Warrior has it correct. Individuals sounds good to me.

I'm sorry guys i just disagree. If we sit back and let them name us we would be making a huge strategic error.

Calling ourselves individuals is truthful but it's not somthing that is going stop them from naming us. We are individuals that's true but we are individuals with a common goal and people should see us as a united force. In order to do that in modern media terms we need to brand ourselves with something that will stick in peoples heads.

Pay attention guys
Them calling us "Paulheads" is the equivalent to older americans as calling us deadheads. It is a box, we can't let them have this power. We need to stop this early, like yesterday.

Goldwater Conservative
12-08-2007, 06:33 PM
If we win, they'll have to drop the cutesy and derogatory names anyway, and if we lose, they'll just go back to ignoring us until the next election, so I'm not too worried about that.

LBT
12-08-2007, 06:36 PM
Why do we need a label? :cool:
Main reason is that it helps media refer to us. That means more writing about us and it infers great significance for who we are and what we do.

The Ron Paul supporters have a campaign that is more significant in many ways than the official Ron Paul campaign. It is a highly significant movement which represents real people. A good name which we can agree upon would assist communication.

It needn't infer that we are all of the one mind, but that we share certain ideals.

hawkeyenick
12-08-2007, 06:36 PM
The Second American Revolution...seriously, this is a war of words, we need to get at people's emotions

Have you guys yet to learn anything from our arch nemesis Frank Luntz yet?

Troyhand
12-08-2007, 06:37 PM
Because if we don't choose one for ourselves the media will make a box to put us in. They make their carreers catagorising people and movements with names. We can't let them have that kind of control. If they control the name they can control the image. Branding is a major thing we need to keep an eye on.

We need to sell Ron Paul as a brand and the movement as a brand just as much as we need to sell Ron Paul. They are all different sides of the coin. As discusting as the consumerist culture is in this country we need to try and use what we've learned from these assholes against them and one of the first steps is not letting them marginalise us. We can do that by branding ourselves with a name that is more complimentary to the movement of it's followers.

I refuse to accept the name "Paulhead" whomever invented that needs to get a foot to the ass. It sounds like some middle school thing. This isn't a Jimmy Buffet concert, this is a presidential election. I think the name "Paulite" sounds much more respectable, grown up and even a little biblical.

Then let's not let the media box us in. Throw their immature little buzzwords back in their faces. If they insist on labelling us under their terms, we need to call it out...

"So do you think you and the other Paulheads will make a difference in this campaign?", asks the demeaning sold-out Fox-dropping correspondent.

"Paulhead? Is that the best buzzword you can make up? What are you - five years old? I'm an AMERICAN, you insulting shrew! Ask your damn question!", answers the patriot.

Ok. Maybe we'd have to be more polite about it to get the airtime. But the point is, don't let them get away with making up the rules.

LBT
12-08-2007, 06:41 PM
We WILL be labelled by media eg. Paulheads by FOX news.

It is better that we find a name that we can generally agree upon and then direct media to use that name instead of a derogatory name.

This isn't about group think, it's about thinking ahead. We will have a name....it's better that we have some say in it.

The Plan
12-08-2007, 06:45 PM
Then let's not let the media box us in. Throw their immature little buzzwords back in their faces. If they insist on labelling us under their terms, we need to call it out...

"So do you think you and the other Paulheads will make a difference in this campaign?", asks the demeaning sold-out Fox-dropping correspondent.

"Paulhead? Is that the best buzzword you can make up? What are you - five years old? I'm an AMERICAN, you insulting shrew! Ask your damn question!", answers the patriot.

Ok. Maybe we'd have to be more polite about it to get the airtime. But the point is, don't let them get away with making up the rules.

I'm sorry man, i actually would love that to be the case but the truth is that they have the airwaves, we need to get smart about this stuff and speak their language. They speak in the language of labels and boxes, we need to communicate our own intentions and worth with our own label.

"Paulhead" is straight up insulting and has a bad instictive connotation. We can not battle that by screaming at them "Don't label me!!!" they won't listen to that and they won't put it on the air. We have to take control of our own image for Ron's sake.

What we need to do is pick a name that has a positive connotation and have Ron Paul refer to us in the press under that name. That way we will take back the power over our own image.

greves
12-08-2007, 06:46 PM
In the conventional sense, I am a voluntaryist/anarchist/libertarian.
In the standard philosophical sense, I am a person or individual.
In the Buddhist sense, "I" doesn't exist.

You won't find me associating to much more than that...

integrity
12-08-2007, 06:47 PM
"It's not me, it's the message." - Ron Paul.

Indeed. Patriotism is the message. We are Patriots.

PATRIOTS!!!

1913_to_2008
12-08-2007, 06:48 PM
The informed Americans Group
The Informed Americans association

boondoggle
12-08-2007, 06:48 PM
I'm all for being called a TRUE American. That's what we are, right? We're all extremely diverse in age, race, color, religion, and region. That's what the United States is, a collection of diversity. In all honesty, I think Canada is more diverity-embracing, but hey, whatever, let's not get on that.

I'm an American, most other terms will be kind of aggravating to me . . .

The Plan
12-08-2007, 06:49 PM
I vote 110% for "Paulite"

It sounds smart and has a slightly biblical style to it and it can easily be rolled off the toung when combined with other words like "Paulite Republican"

Now that sounds classy :)

That fox news chick calling us Paulheads made me want to kick her in the balls.

theantirobot
12-08-2007, 06:50 PM
I like what Giuliinainfoianer said the other day, they have a singular view.

How about

The Singular Movement?

nakor667
12-08-2007, 06:50 PM
Revolutionaries!

Plain and simple.

Truth Warrior
12-08-2007, 06:51 PM
We WILL be labelled by media eg. Paulheads by FOX news.

It is better that we find a name that we can generally agree upon and then direct media to use that name instead of a derogatory name.

This isn't about group think, it's about thinking ahead. We will have a name....it's better that we have some say in it.

Geee .... I thought that was what my post recommendation was doing! :)

Bagman --

Thanks for "getting it" ......... and for your support!

The Plan
12-08-2007, 06:51 PM
PATRIOTS!!!

It won't work. Just about any of the people in the other groups can call themselves patriots in their own mind. The term is too general for this kind of thing.

warmth of the sun
12-08-2007, 06:52 PM
I hate labels.

The Plan
12-08-2007, 06:53 PM
I'm all for being called a TRUE American. That's what we are, right? We're all extremely diverse in age, race, color, religion, and region. That's what the United States is, a collection of diversity. In all honesty, I think Canada is more diverity-embracing, but hey, whatever, let's not get on that.

I'm an American, most other terms will be kind of aggravating to me . . .

That would be bad. By saying that you are at the same time inferring that everybody else is not a true american and you don't win people over by stcicking your nose in the air.

The Plan
12-08-2007, 06:53 PM
I hate labels.

Me too i think it sucks that we have to do this but if we don't we will have problems.

integrity
12-08-2007, 06:54 PM
Sovereignists

AtomiC
12-08-2007, 06:55 PM
Paulites and Revolutionaries are the best ones I've heard so far.

Andrew-Austin
We are a fairly unorganized group in mass numbers.

If you look at history groups like us have never picked their own names, it was always everyone else not in the group/movement who picked the name.

In this case I think Paulites will catch on.

LBT
truth is that they have the airwaves, we need to get smart about this stuff and speak their language. They speak in the language of labels and boxes, we need to communicate our own intentions and worth with our own label.

"Paulhead" is straight up insulting and has a bad instictive connotation. We can not battle that by screaming at them "Don't label me!!!" they won't listen to that and they won't put it on the air. We have to take control of our own image for Ron's sake.

What we need to do is pick a name that has a positive connotation and have Ron Paul refer to us in the press under that name. That way we will take back the power over our own image.

QFT

This is exactly how it can be done! (We choose a name and Ron starts using it.)

Now if only we could find a term that JUST FEELS RIGHT.

Till now, some great (and funny) suggestions but Paulites is looking like the best. The word has the benefit of being self descriptive, unlike generic terms like Americans or Revolutionaries or Multi-word terms.

DirtMcGirt
Jefferson Republicans?

xd9fan
12-08-2007, 06:56 PM
Patriots...

westmich4paul
12-08-2007, 06:56 PM
Revolutionaries
Lets spin it a bit "Ronalutionaries"!

The Plan
12-08-2007, 06:57 PM
Sovereignists

It's descriptive but you have to think of other words that are close to the same sort of sound like "Communist" or "Fascist". We have to take into account the way a word sounds when sombody doesn't hear it right because they were distracted by somthing else when they hear it.

The Plan
12-08-2007, 06:59 PM
Lets spin it a bit "Ronalutionaries"!

I like it but it seems a little too cutesy to sound serious.

Andrew-Austin
12-08-2007, 06:59 PM
Jefferson Republicans?

I like the way you think, but it would be Jeffersonian Republicans.

See my above post though.

Simple yet accurate term: Libertarians
Catchy term already in use: Paulites

AtomiC
12-08-2007, 07:00 PM
Someone wanna make a poll about this? I think Paulites is one of the BEST choices so far and that's what a lot of people call us already.

What do you guys think???

Man from La Mancha
12-08-2007, 07:01 PM
http://img267.imageshack.us/img267/577/dead1a5us1.jpg

megasooner
12-08-2007, 07:03 PM
Paulutionists

pacelli
12-08-2007, 07:04 PM
Americans

My favorite :)

LBT
12-08-2007, 07:04 PM
Geee .... I thought that was what my post recommendation was doing! :)

Bagman --

Thanks for "getting it" ......... and for your support!
yw :)
In the spirit of Individuals, how about Rondividuals :p

Actually, the more I think about it, the more I like it. Represents that we follow Ron but that we think for ourselves.

The Plan
12-08-2007, 07:07 PM
I'm telling you guys all my instict on this kind of thing is telling me "Paulite" is THE name. Just watch the word in biblical style action....

Paulations 12:15
.......and God said to them "Behold, a politician will come to lead the Paulites out of tyranny and slavery".......

rollingpig
12-08-2007, 07:12 PM
how about blimpies :D
or I'm tellin' ya ers

Patrick_Henry
12-08-2007, 07:12 PM
Why don't we just push grassroots supporters.

Madison
12-08-2007, 07:13 PM
It won't work. Just about any of the people in the other groups can call themselves patriots in their own mind. The term is too general for this kind of thing.

Precisely why we should remind people what Patriotism means, and expose the imposters who hide behind the guise of faux patriotism.

Chibioz
12-08-2007, 07:14 PM
Americans

The Plan
12-08-2007, 07:16 PM
Precisely why we should remind people what Patriotism means, and expose the imposters who hide behind the guise of faux patriotism.

You don't win the hearts of people by calling other people false patriots. That's the kind of angle the Bush adminstration takes. Why would we want to mirror that tactic?

Maximilian American
12-08-2007, 07:17 PM
Free Individuals

LBT
12-08-2007, 07:19 PM
I was just listening to Ron Paul on ronpaulradio.

He actually refers to us as "The Remnant".

But I wonder if the press would ever use that. Most readers would have no idea what it meant.

btw; The Plan, I love your Paulations quote:)

The Plan
12-08-2007, 07:22 PM
btw; The Plan, I love your Paulations quote:)

Thank you.

No matter how many e-mails i send to the Pope he just won't add that book to the bible, so for now it remains locked up in the basement of the Vatican.

tamor
12-08-2007, 07:22 PM
Pauliteers

kevinblack
12-08-2007, 07:24 PM
We MUST stop Fox News from calling us PaulHeads.

Get offended! insist on Paulites. Don't let it pass!

slantedview
Patriots

lynnf

Please state which you prefer and offer other name suggestions for our movement.

I like --- RePaulicans, sort of a re-do of Republican, similar to the remake of the party that we want to do, but
accenting the base of the group.

lynn

HOLLYWOOD
12-08-2007, 07:26 PM
http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a361/mzcmdr/we_the_people.jpg

A Ron Paul Rebel
12-08-2007, 07:38 PM
I've been partial to...

Ron Paul's Rebels

I'm a rebel and proud of it!
It's lightly controversial, which calls to millions of Americans, Individuals, Patriots, etc...

jnpg
12-08-2007, 07:40 PM
Paulite and Ron Paulian.

I like Paulite....

tanverenzo
12-08-2007, 07:42 PM
Ron Paul Republicans!

Ginobili
12-08-2007, 07:52 PM
"We the People"
Paulitican
Repaulicans
Constitutionalists
Paulites
Children of the Man who wishes to restore the great nation that is known as the United States of America, or at least was, intill chains of events lead to us being known as the biggest pos country in the world, but we have nukes and money, well, sorta money, people- take-it-even-though-its-worth-nothing money, so they pretend to accept us as something special.

I think that last one is too long, but eh, w/e.

Geronimo
12-08-2007, 07:58 PM
I don't like being labeled anything but a Ron Paul supporter.

curtisag
12-08-2007, 08:07 PM
Ron Paul Republicans
Ronpublicans
Revolution 2.0

jj111
12-08-2007, 08:10 PM
Paul-ooters

Paul-ution Fighters

Midnight77
12-08-2007, 08:11 PM
I've always hated the term "Paulites".

"Paulies" flows a lot better. And we are the Freedom Revolution.

jj111
12-08-2007, 08:12 PM
I think in all honesty, we are "Ron Paul Republicans" is the best term.

jj111
12-08-2007, 08:13 PM
Revolution Number Nine

bgoldwater
12-08-2007, 08:14 PM
In honor of the Beatles of course.

1000-points-of-fright
12-08-2007, 08:14 PM
The New Sons of Liberty - The Sons of Liberty was a secret organization of American Patriots which originated in the Thirteen Colonies before the American Revolution. They began to refer to themselves as the True Sons of Liberty to distinguish themselves from thugs who were robbing people using their name.

schmeisser
12-08-2007, 08:15 PM
"Right All Along"

jj111
12-08-2007, 08:16 PM
The New Sons of Liberty - The Sons of Liberty was a secret organization of American Patriots which originated in the Thirteen Colonies before the American Revolution. They began to refer to themselves as the True Sons of Liberty to distinguish themselves from thugs who were robbing people using their name.

Sorry to be PC, but that is too sexist a term. Do women want to be called "Sons"?

jj111
12-08-2007, 08:17 PM
Ron Paul Republicans!

Ron Paul Republicans!

Ron Paul Republicans!

1000-points-of-fright
12-08-2007, 08:18 PM
Sorry. Perhaps we should modernize (ie: dumb it down) it for the popular culture. How about...

Revolution II: This time it's personal!

FreeTraveler
12-08-2007, 08:20 PM
"Right All Along"

+1 :D

"The Right Stuff"

lbadragan
12-08-2007, 08:21 PM
Paulian Libertarians

VishIX
12-08-2007, 08:22 PM
how bout "The purple jellybeans"? cuz i like jellybeans and purple :D

Micahyah
12-08-2007, 08:22 PM
Paul's Patriots.

(the media can shorten it later to the Patriots)

reduen
12-08-2007, 08:25 PM

We are the Remnant of course! The Ron Paul Remnant... :cool:

NewEnd
12-08-2007, 08:25 PM
Paultriots?

ladyliberty
12-08-2007, 08:29 PM
Entire Grassroots Movement = Ron Paul Revolution

As in:
The Ron Paul Revolution is showing its online support by raising over 12 million dollars in a single quarter, far out stripping the fund raising efforts of all of the other campaigns.

Group of Ron Paul Supporters (1 or more meetup groups) = Ron Paul Brigade

As in:
The Ron Paul Brigade made its presence known at the Mitt Romney Photo Op on his campaign stop today.

Individual Ron Paul Volunteers = Ron Paul Infantry

As in:
Members of the Ron Paul Infantry were out in full force today, trudging through the rain, sleet, and snow to knock on doors and spread the message about Dr. Ron Paul.

LBT
12-08-2007, 08:32 PM
Some suggestions here are appropriate to describe the movement as a whole (e.g. Revolution 2.0) instead of the term for the Ron Paul Supporters.

Also, I'm not for working in the term republican. This would put off a lot of potential joiners.

Face it, the 2 party political system is far from ideal, and while there are some good things about some of the old right republicans of the past, the party has done a lot of bad things. The founders never wanted a 2 party system.

Let's begin to vote for people and ideals rather than parties.

LBT
12-08-2007, 08:36 PM

As in:
The Ron Paul Revolution is showing its online support by raising over 12 million dollars in a single quarter, far out stripping the fund raising efforts of all of the other campaigns.

As in:
The Ron Paul Brigade made its presence known at the Mitt Romney Photo Op on his campaign stop today.

As in:
Members of the Ron Paul Infantry were out in full force today, trudging through the rain, sleet, and snow to knock on doors and spread the message about Dr. Ron Paul.
Interesting, but I think the media will settle on a one word term if they have to refer to a movement or the individuals within that movement regularly.

lynnf
12-08-2007, 08:40 PM
hey, hey! over here! at the risk of repeating myself ---

RePaulicans!

lynn

BlueGecko
12-08-2007, 08:42 PM
we the people..

devil21
12-08-2007, 08:44 PM
How bout just plain ol Ron Paul supporters?

quickmike
12-08-2007, 08:47 PM
Ronulons???

Hell, I dont know.

megasooner
12-08-2007, 08:48 PM
Paultards gets my vote. We may be Paultards, but at least we're not pHucktards.

scbissler
12-08-2007, 09:02 PM

As in:

As in:

As in:

Like all of that. And as a whole the RP Revolutionaries.

Also like the Remnant, or the Liberty Remnant.

Or throw a bone to judge Napolitano and refer to ourselves as the Wolves, or the Liberty Wolves.

micahnelson
12-08-2007, 09:04 PM
The Remnant makes me feel like part of a video game... so i like it.

jjockers
12-08-2007, 09:14 PM
Pauliticians?
Ron Paul Republicians?

Lucid American
12-08-2007, 11:56 PM
http://www.freemarketnews.com/WorldNews.asp?nid=52369

The headline of this article gives the perfect name, though it's not naming the movement per se.

The Paul movement should be called the "New Liberty Movement".

polomertz
12-09-2007, 12:01 AM
Ronaissance

mathamagician
12-09-2007, 12:27 AM
If we use Paul's name it sounds like were are a cult of personality. However in Paul's case his supporters are the only group which is not a cult of personality but rather a principled grassroots movement.

Honestly I think we are the right wing equivalent of the 60s hippie revolution.

possible names:

The anti-state counterculture

The Minuteman Revolt

mavtek
12-09-2007, 12:34 AM
The Liberty Legion

We are the Liberty Legionaries

GregVernon
12-09-2007, 12:54 AM
I'm a big fan of "Paul-iticians"

theswedishchef
12-09-2007, 12:58 AM
Paulitician or revolovetionaries

Wyurm
12-09-2007, 01:00 AM
Simply put, we are the Resistance

tekkierich
12-09-2007, 01:06 AM
I have been telling people that I am running on the "Liberty Platform"

kill the banks
12-09-2007, 01:08 AM
the new CIA

kill the banks

dsentell
12-09-2007, 01:20 AM
I always refer to us as Paulites.

As mentioned above, though we are the Resistance -- I use that term alot as well. But I usually use it to describe Alex Jones as leader of the Resistance . . .

wisconsinite
12-09-2007, 01:55 AM
How bout just "The Revolution"

It's been used already. Here they are playing backup for Prince: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IUrS_y6yoew

Trigonx
12-09-2007, 01:56 AM
i like americans :)

wisconsinite
12-09-2007, 02:01 AM
how about blimpies :D
or I'm tellin' ya ers

Or maybe "BLUMPERS"
:p

I'd like to see us get "blump" in the dictionary.

Wingman
12-09-2007, 02:18 AM
SOLDIERS OF GORD

Guardians of RON PAUL'S DESTINY

polomertz
12-09-2007, 02:29 AM
soldiers of what!??

how about just rEVOLutionaries

Knightskye
12-09-2007, 03:26 AM
We shouldn't call ourselves anything. Follow the advice of the good doctor and think of people as individuals, not groups.

Antonius Stone
12-09-2007, 03:33 AM
the "love" revolution seems to fit, IMO.

Oliver
12-09-2007, 03:34 AM
The first Idea that came to my mind was:

Founding sons and daughters :D

skeet
12-09-2007, 03:59 AM
I'm OK with Paulbots. We earned that one. Yes it was derrogatory at first, but when they saw our numbers were real (and not some online bot) we started calling ourselves that in chat rooms for fun.

yes I like Paulbots

xexkxex
12-09-2007, 04:09 AM
14 pages ...LOL ........You guys call yourselves what ever the hell you want....I'm going old school...:D

http://www.bmfwallets.com/brown.jpg

LBT
12-09-2007, 04:56 AM
The Remant - Ron Paul

This from Terry2, who has just signed up but cannot post yet.
---------------------

Dr. Paul already answered this question. He called his supporters the Remnant. See here:

http://www.lewrockwell.com/orig3/nock3.html

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XmwDH-Ynung

http://www.lewrockwell.com/blog/lewr...es/014904.html

Had to PM you cause I can't post yet.
----------------------------------

I would love it if people thought of us, and refered to us as the remnant. But might be hard to get the media to use this term as it would require further explanation.

nathanielyao
12-09-2007, 06:12 AM
How about "Grandchildren of Liberty"? It is a term that has not been used yet, google search turns up zero results.

I agree with LBT, this is about branding and I just put the term up on the post-16th TeaParty07.com page...

Here is the proposed page:
http://mysite.verizon.net/nathanielyao/index.html

Maybe make a poll? I'll put up whichever one you guys think is best...

LibertyEagle
12-09-2007, 06:42 AM
1 word? libertarians

No. Not all of us. No.

robert4rp08
12-09-2007, 10:05 AM
Seems like "Ron Paul Revolutionaries" has caught on.

Antonius Stone
12-09-2007, 02:26 PM
the "Ron Paul" Reveres?