PDA

View Full Version : Ann Coulter "Not Worried" About Trump's New Immigration Position

dannno
08-25-2016, 02:03 PM
Ann Coulter: Maybe it's 'in our interest' to let some illegal immigrants stay

Conservative author and Donald Trump supporter Ann Coulter isn't giving up on her candidate yet, even as he appears to be shifting on an issue most dear to her.

Trump is now open to possibly "softening" his hardline stance on illegal immigration, and the candidate said Wednesday night on Fox News that he would consider letting many illegal immigrants remain in the country, instead of deporting them all.

Immigration has been a cornerstone of Trump's campaign since its launch last year, starting with his promise to "build a wall" on the Mexican border and deport all illegal immigrants.

In an interview earlier that same day with the Washington Examiner, Coulter, whose own stance on immigration inspired Trump's controversial views on it, said it's not worrying her.

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/coulter-maybe-in-our-interest-to-keep-some-illegal-immigrants/article/2600180

Origanalist
08-25-2016, 02:17 PM
Ann Coulter: Maybe it's 'in our interest' to let some illegal immigrants stay

I wonder if she postulated that in her book?

AuH20
08-25-2016, 02:17 PM
Did she really think that they were going to drag people out of their homes? C'mon.

r3volution 3.0
08-25-2016, 03:04 PM
https://media.giphy.com/media/9UqRcQHzBou6A/giphy.gif

jmdrake
08-25-2016, 03:08 PM
I wonder if she postulated that in her book?

LOL

jmdrake
08-25-2016, 03:10 PM
Did she really think that they were going to drag people out of their homes? C'mon.

:rolleyes: Right. The U.S. Federal government would never drag an undocumented immigrant out of his home. That would be unthinkable.

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/3/36/Inselian.jpg

jmdrake
08-25-2016, 03:12 PM
http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/coulter-maybe-in-our-interest-to-keep-some-illegal-immigrants/article/2600180

Translation: "After Ann Coulter had a hissy fit on Twitter regarding Trump's immigration flip flop she realized it was better to just go along with it and pretend now that it's in our best interest to allow some immigrants to have what she wants condemned as amnesty."

silverhandorder
08-25-2016, 03:17 PM
Translation: "After Ann Coulter had a hissy fit on Twitter regarding Trump's immigration flip flop she realized it was better to just go along with it and pretend now that it's in our best interest to allow some immigrants to have what she wants condemned as amnesty."

Translation people who don't listen or read ann misreadher

adissa
08-25-2016, 03:19 PM
I think that's what some anti-Trump people here believed. We knew he meant this all along. Ann's not stupid.

jmdrake
08-25-2016, 03:34 PM
Translation people who don't listen or read ann misreadher

:rolleyes: Right. Because when Ann tweeted Trump saying that he was going to make the illegals pay taxes and added her rebuttal stating that that meant we'd have to pay illegals 35K that was really just her way of saying "I support Trump 100%!"

silverhandorder
08-25-2016, 03:36 PM
:rolleyes: Right. Because when Ann tweeted Trump saying that he was going to make the illegals pay taxes and added her rebuttal stating that that meant we'd have to pay illegals 35K that was really just her way of saying "I support Trump 100%!"

She can be pissed. But you are clutching pearls. Also pissed is not a hissy fit or a flip out or w.e

spudea
08-25-2016, 03:40 PM
I think that's what some anti-Trump people here believed. We knew he meant this all along. Ann's not stupid.

This is the truth. The modus operandi of Trump is he questions the status quo, uses non-politically correct language in order to force the debate into the open, exposing the weak, fake, politically correct politicians, and then he hammers them into the dust.

Trump: "Why can't we deport people?"
Losers: "Well there's too many of them and it's not feasible"
Trump: "You're a PC loser who doesn't know how to lead"
Losers faint...
Trump: "I've won, I've always said I'd approach the problem in a humane and fair way, everyone get in line behind me"

jmdrake
08-25-2016, 03:47 PM
She can be pissed. But you are clutching pearls. Also pissed is not a hissy fit or a flip out or w.e

A) I don't think you even know what the term "clutching pearls" means because you certainly aren't using it right.

B) I don't think you even know what the term "hissy fit" means either.

silverhandorder
08-25-2016, 03:50 PM
A) I don't think you even know what the term "clutching pearls" means because you certainly aren't using it right.

B) I don't think you even know what the term "hissy fit" means either.

Yeah coming from you I am not worried.

Edit: but to waste some time.

Trump hater: oh no Trump flipped!

Is trying to make a Trump supporter have a reaction to that that a pearl clutcher would try to get when they say " I can't believe you said that!" So I am right you are wrong.

Hissy fit is trying to demean someone. She looks good and you look pathetic with this interaction. So no she is not in a hissy fit.

r3volution 3.0
08-25-2016, 03:58 PM

You knew he was for legalizing illegal immigrants?

jmdrake
08-25-2016, 04:48 PM
Yeah coming from you I am not worried.

Edit: but to waste some time.

Trump hater: oh no Trump flipped!

Is trying to make a Trump supporter have a reaction to that that a pearl clutcher would try to get when they say " I can't believe you said that!" So I am right you are wrong.

Not only are you wrong, but you aren't even using the definition now as you initially claimed. You said I was clutching my pearls as opposed to trying to get you to clutch yours. Either way your use of the phrase is off base and just stupid. I am not at all shocked by Trump's reversal nor am I expecting you or other Trumpskiites to have any reaction other than "Our man is right no matter what" because that's been the way you've been all along.

Hissy fit is trying to demean someone. She looks good and you look pathetic with this interaction. So no she is not in a hissy fit.

:rolleyes: Nope. Not even kind of. It's funny how you and other Trumpsters are prevaricating over this. Dannno said she wasn't pissed and was 100% on board with what Trump said. You contradicted Dannno and said "Oh she's pissed but not flipping out or having a hissy fit." What you can't at all deny is that Trump flipped. And I didn't know Ann Coulter was now your heroine.

Edit: But hey, according to you I'm a KKK member because I don't support Trump.

jllundqu
08-25-2016, 04:50 PM

We knew he meant this all along

We don't have the emoticon for laughing my motherfucking ass off.... so I'll just leave it at that.

spudea
08-25-2016, 04:58 PM
You knew he was for legalizing illegal immigrants?

It was known that deportation of all illegal immigrants was not likely to happen. Also I can't find a direct quote from Trump stating "I will create a deportation force to round up, going door to door, and deport every illegal immigrant in this country". He used the historical example of President Eisenhower, and the media ran with it saying Trump will do the same thing. The deportation force as interpreted by the media, was never part of his official platform. What has always been part of his platform (and still is) is to triple the number of ICE personnel to reinforce the deportation process already in place.

silverhandorder
08-25-2016, 05:04 PM
Not only are you wrong, but you aren't even using the definition now as you initially claimed. You said I was clutching my pearls as opposed to trying to get you to clutch yours. Either way your use of the phrase is off base and just stupid. I am not at all shocked by Trump's reversal nor am I expecting you or other Trumpskiites to have any reaction other than "Our man is right no matter what" because that's been the way you've been all along.

:rolleyes: Nope. Not even kind of. It's funny how you and other Trumpsters are prevaricating over this. Dannno said she wasn't pissed and was 100% on board with what Trump said. You contradicted Dannno and said "Oh she's pissed but not flipping out or having a hissy fit." What you can't at all deny is that Trump flipped. And I didn't know Ann Coulter was now your heroine.

Edit: But hey, according to you I'm a KKK member because I don't support Trump.

I'm done with you I feel that what I said can stand on it's own.

jmdrake
08-25-2016, 05:06 PM
I'm done with you I feel that what I said can stand on it's own.

Yes. It can stand right next to all of the tripe that we used to hear from the Obamabots and we now hear from the Hillarydrones.

silverhandorder
08-25-2016, 05:07 PM

We don't have the emoticon for laughing my motherfucking ass off.... so I'll just leave it at that.

Keep laughing you in the room alone with no one listening to you.

euphemia
08-25-2016, 05:19 PM
Ann Coulter drives me crazy. I live in a very diverse community and it makes me nuts that people don't see how complicated this issue is. Lawmakers and judges have totally screwed it up. Nothing can be done about illegal immigration until the borders are secure. All the borders, and not just Mexico. Sea ports, Canada, and all of it.