PDA

View Full Version : Akron Ohio......Men Chant 'Black Lives Matter' Before Attacking White Victims

AuH20
08-22-2016, 06:31 PM
It looks like the global village is missing a few of their idiots.

http://woio.images.worldnow.com/images/11471858_G.jpg

http://www.cleveland19.com/story/32814897/men-chant-black-lives-matter-before-viciously-attacking-white-victims

AKRON, OH (WOIO) -
A group of men chanting "Black Lives Matter" were accused of viciously beating up seven white victims in Akron early Sunday morning.

According to the police report, the attack happened around 12:30 a.m. in the area of Carroll and Goodkirk streets.

Police said seven white men were walking when they were approached by five black men and two white men, shouting, "Black lives matter."

The suspects started hitting them with bottles, punching and kicking the victims. One victim fell to the ground and was kicked in the head several times before losing consciousness. The suspects then took the victims' belongings before running off.

RonPaulIsGreat
08-22-2016, 06:46 PM
Uncle Todds.

libertyjam
08-22-2016, 10:48 PM
Sounds like a variation of gay rolling.

Origanalist
08-22-2016, 10:57 PM
But you're not obsessed with race OP. Nope, no way no how.

Danke
08-22-2016, 11:15 PM
Did those two white guys identify as black?

juleswin
08-22-2016, 11:16 PM

I think if CPUd can say with a straight face that he is not anti Trump(or something of that nature), I guess AuH20 can also say that he is not obsessed with race.

Origanalist
08-22-2016, 11:17 PM
I think if CPUd can say with a straight face that he is not anti Trump(or something of that nature), I guess AuH20 can also say that he is not obsessed with race.

Hey, it's the internet. Right?

dannno
08-22-2016, 11:47 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=poacFc6nhLo

juleswin
08-23-2016, 12:00 AM
WHY BLACK DANCING DOESN'T MATTER

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KGftU5-M39k

John F Kennedy III
08-23-2016, 12:29 AM
Black lives don't matter...anymore than anyone else's.

Danke
08-23-2016, 12:33 AM

They are probably a bit above gingers.

juleswin
08-23-2016, 12:37 AM

C'mon JFK, you have just committed blasphemy, you have gone to a place where no RPF member has ever gone. How can you live with all that hate?

Take that back now, there is no way you can say that black lives don't matter more than any other group. Since you are probably not going to take it back, why don't you tell us something we don't already know :)

RandallFan
08-23-2016, 01:53 AM
1 white person attacking a dark person; is a little different to BLM & Obama & others preaching stuff to masses of totally uninformed blacks.

https://twitter.com/walshfreedom/status/751268398890229760

AngryCanadian
08-23-2016, 01:59 AM
Did those two white guys identify as black?

Unless their boyfriends are black then no. Not trying to be offending here just saying.

John F Kennedy III
08-23-2016, 03:16 AM
They are probably a bit above gingers.

What about ginger haired black people?

tod evans
08-23-2016, 03:58 AM
Fuck this!

Hillbilly lives matter.

http://images.clipartpanda.com/hillbilly-clipart-original.jpg

CaptUSA
08-23-2016, 05:37 AM
A couple groups of kids get in a fight. But because they use "words" it becomes a bigger story.

Here we have a bunch of Canton kids going up to Akron University and end up in a fight. Should have really been the end of the story right there... But, then... They say the words they hear on TV and it adds fuel to the stupidity fire. Great... :rolleyes:

AuH20
08-23-2016, 08:35 AM

I'm not the one who ginned up identity politics to 11 in this country. I'm just reacting to it and calling it out for what it is. One big scam.

CaptUSA
08-24-2016, 08:17 AM
I'm not the one who ginned up identity politics to 11 in this country. I'm just reacting to it and calling it out for what it is. One big scam.

Are you kidding me with this statement?! You're not the one who ginned it up, but are just predictably reacting to it the way they want you to. Which is exactly how these things get "ginned" up! Read my post #17. They found a story that fit into their narrative - and YOUR narrative - and exploited it - the same way YOU were trying to do.

Seriously. You are falling for scams left and right this year. I hope after November, you begin to take stock of how you're being played.

puppetmaster
08-24-2016, 08:28 AM
This situation turned around would be a huge national story that would play 24/7 for a week and Obama would do a special talk to try to bring the nation "together "

fedupinmo
08-24-2016, 09:04 AM
A couple groups of kids get in a fight. But because they use "words" it becomes a bigger story.

Here we have a bunch of Canton kids going up to Akron University and end up in a fight. Should have really been the end of the story right there... But, then... They say the words they hear on TV and it adds fuel to the stupidity fire. Great... :rolleyes:

AND stole the possessions of their victims...
It looks like those victims should have self identified as CCWs...

presence
08-24-2016, 09:29 AM

Pretty much over the race bait threads and alt right content by the OP, I took a look over his content for the past 90 days.... nothing of note with regard to austrian economics, free markets, or pursuit of liberty.

Welcome to my ignore list AuH20, I don't have time for your shit.

AuH20
08-24-2016, 09:57 AM
Are you kidding me with this statement?! You're not the one who ginned it up, but are just predictably reacting to it the way they want you to. Which is exactly how these things get "ginned" up! Read my post #17. They found a story that fit into their narrative - and YOUR narrative - and exploited it - the same way YOU were trying to do.

Seriously. You are falling for scams left and right this year. I hope after November, you begin to take stock of how you're being played.

If that was the case, I would be attacking a group of african-americans while screaming 'white lives matter.' LOL Their transparent attempts at inciting a race war for political gain is a waste of time and I will expose it at every chance I get.

CaptUSA
08-24-2016, 10:31 AM
If that was the case, I would be attacking a group of african-americans while screaming 'white lives matter.' LOL Their transparent attempts at inciting a race war for political gain is a waste of time and I will expose it at every chance I get.

Yeah, nice try there. We know what you were doing. You weren't criticizing the media with this thread, you were calling out the "village idiots" in the fight. You took their narrative hook, line, and sinker and ran with it - because it serves YOUR narrative, too. You are doing the EXACT same thing you finally got around to criticizing the media for doing.