PDA

View Full Version : MSNBC issues rating chart....

RPsupporterAtHeart
12-08-2007, 04:20 PM
Guys/Gals, I sincerely appologize if this has been posted already somewhere in here. And i'm sure most have seen it already, but for those that haven't I thought it important to see.

I am actually a Canadian who has become obsessed with the Ron Paul campaign, and if I was a U.S. citizen I would be donating money and time in support. I am trying to spread the RP word in every area on the internet on that I am a part of on your behalf.

Anyhoo...

MSNBC has a "Matrix" poll that allows users to view every single candidates views on things such as Iraq War to economics and then give them a rating from strong to weak. I'm not sure if i need to, but being MSNBC i will break the link. On the right side under the "interactive heading" choose "the candidates + issues" link

h ttp://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/21116732

Currently there are over 125,000 total votes, and RP is in the green in EVERY area, which is something no other candidate can brag about.

OferNave
12-08-2007, 04:46 PM
This poll has been posted a few times before, but since it is a weekly poll (you have to resubmit your data every week, just takes a second), it's still useful to bring up again.

I am actually a Canadian who has become obsessed with the Ron Paul campaign, and if I was a U.S. citizen I would be donating money and time in support.

We can still use your money! I know that sounds totally greedy, but I'm shameless at promoting Ron Paul. There are plenty of grassroots projects that you can help fund. I think the most important is http://operationlivefreeordie.com/. There's also http://operationnh.com/.

Anyone know if there's a master list somewhere of projects that need funding?

Shink
12-08-2007, 04:52 PM
Guys/Gals, I sincerely appologize if this has been posted already somewhere in here. And i'm sure most have seen it already, but for those that haven't I thought it important to see.

I am actually a Canadian who has become obsessed with the Ron Paul campaign, and if I was a U.S. citizen I would be donating money and time in support. I am trying to spread the RP word in every area on the internet on that I am a part of on your behalf.

Anyhoo...

MSNBC has a "Matrix" poll that allows users to view every single candidates views on things such as Iraq War to economics and then give them a rating from strong to weak. I'm not sure if i need to, but being MSNBC i will break the link. On the right side under the "interactive heading" choose "the candidates + issues" link

http://ww w.msnbc.msn.com/id/3032553/

Currently there are over 125,000 total votes, and RP is in the green in EVERY area, which is something no other candidate can brag about.

Where is it? What link? All I see is Oprah/Hillary worship and ads...

NM, found it. Hard to notice. Right side of the page, "Interactives."

fogger
12-08-2007, 04:53 PM
The blimp!

www.ronpaulblimp.com

OferNave
12-08-2007, 05:03 PM
The blimp!

www.ronpaulblimp.com

Blimp can only take money from US citizens or permanent residents. Every structure has its own rules. So annoying.

OptionsTrader
12-08-2007, 05:13 PM
Where is it? What link? All I see is Oprah/Hillary worship and ads...

NM, found it. Hard to notice. Right side of the page, "Interactives."

Correct link that actually takes you there:
h ttp://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/21116732

Ethek
12-08-2007, 05:24 PM
Gah, how did Huckabee get a strong rating for the economy.

Goldwater Conservative
12-08-2007, 06:17 PM
Nobody likes Dodd's position on immigration. Poor guy.

Vendico
12-08-2007, 08:27 PM
Click on "All user ratings". Ron is the only one with a shade of green on every issue.

kotetu
12-09-2007, 01:13 AM
we should be doing this every week. Ron Paul is always the best candidate, and this shows it clearly, even the first week that had 1.4 million ratings.

XelR8r
12-09-2007, 01:24 AM
I've been voting in this matrix for a few months now. Ron Paul continues to turn brighter green!
I think one week over 200,000 people voted and only Dr. Paul was green!

CAKochenash
12-09-2007, 01:40 AM
I am actually a Canadian who has become obsessed with the Ron Paul campaign, and if I was a U.S. citizen I would be donating money and time in support.

Your actually going to want to become a citizen of the State in which you reside, not the uSA.