PDA

View Full Version : The State With The Lowest Poverty Rate In America Just Ranked The Most Libertarian

4_God_N_Country
08-18-2016, 11:52 AM
Not really shocking

CONCORD – The Granite State motto says it all, doesn’t it?
New Hampshire has been named the freest state in the United States according to The Cato Institute, a Washington, D.C. think tank.
The Granite State ranked No. 1 based on research including fiscal policy, personal freedoms, education, and others. New Hampshire ranked first in the fiscal category.
All the other states in New England finished in the bottom 20 in the rankings.
Among the unique facts about New Hampshire, the state holds the title as having the highest quality of life in the country. It also has the lowest poverty rate. The state is the only state without neither an income tax nor a sales tax. The state also has no seat belt laws and no mandatory car insurance thus relying on the free market to drive prices low enough to opt over 90% of drivers to have coverage. New Hampshire is also the only state in America to have abolished a previous state minimum wage law, thus having one of the lowest youth employment and adult unemployment rates in America, along with the lowest homeless population in America. Rhode Island meanwhile, of equal size and population which also straddles Massachusetts, has among the highest minimum wage laws in America and also struggles with the country’s highest unemployment and homeless rates.
New Hampshire has no knife laws, very lax fireworks laws, and has banned police use of license plate readers and municipal use of red light cameras.
The Free State also has been ranked as having the highest income mobility for minorities in America.
Looks like Libertarianism is working pretty good for one state.

more:

http://prntly.com/2016/08/17/the-state-with-the-lowest-poverty-rate-in-america-just-ranked-the-most-libertarian/

silverhandorder
08-18-2016, 12:07 PM
This is like razor blades on the ears for CPUd, ender and zippy.

I am thinking of starting something in NH. Loved it when we campaigned there in 2008.

AuH20
08-18-2016, 12:18 PM
Pretty amazing with this woman as governor, but the state legislature ties her hands I believe.

https://c.o0bg.com/rf/image_960w/Boston/2011-2020/2015/10/05/BostonGlobe.com/Metro/Images/489130638.jpg

fisharmor
08-18-2016, 12:20 PM
Pretty amazing with this woman as governor.

https://c.o0bg.com/rf/image_960w/Boston/2011-2020/2015/10/05/BostonGlobe.com/Metro/Images/489130638.jpg

She's free enough to have teeth the color of her hair.

Vermin Supreme would fix her wagon....

Spikender
08-18-2016, 12:37 PM

You have proof that CPUd and Ender are both anti-libertarians? Or are you just putting their names beside Zippy's because they're anti-Trump?

muh_roads
08-18-2016, 02:38 PM
Pretty amazing with this woman as governor, but the state legislature ties her hands I believe.

Their legislature set up is nice. I think they only get paid $100 per year and have term limits.

Ender
08-18-2016, 02:59 PM

I am thinking of starting something in NH. Loved it when we campaigned there in 2008.

WTF are you talking about? I think this is awesome.

Ender
08-18-2016, 02:59 PM
You have proof that CPUd and Ender are both anti-libertarians? Or are you just putting their names beside Zippy's because they're anti-Trump?

Pretty much. :rolleyes:

Funny, I used to be told I was TOO Libertarian- until the Trumpites came along.

jkr
08-18-2016, 03:05 PM

HELLZ BELLZ, WHY DO ALL THESE PEOPLE LOOK LIKE DEMONS/ REPTILES?

NOT THAT THEY ARE, JUST SAY'N...

Spikender
08-18-2016, 03:08 PM
Pretty much. :rolleyes:

Funny, I used to be told I was TOO Libertarian- until the Trumpites came along.

Whenever someone tells you that you are not a true libertarian, always remember, my friend:

I don't need facts when I can expose bias.

RandallFan
08-18-2016, 08:15 PM
Hassan wants to block Syrian refugees.

Interesting race. You got Ayotte, who is go-along media-darling, bombing mideast children...; but Hassan is one of the few Dems not to run on the anti-white-man-derangement syndrome.

She targets Adelson's gambling ban & syrian refugees.