PDA

View Full Version : Ron Paul RingTones

peruvianRP
12-08-2007, 03:45 PM
I'm about to make some ringtones with Ron Paul Themed. how can I host them so ppl can download them?

any ideas? or have this been done already?

grassroots1309
12-08-2007, 05:32 PM
Does Ron Paul have an official tune or something like that?

peruvianRP
12-08-2007, 06:54 PM
Does Ron Paul have an official tune or something like that?

Is time to make one!

AtomiC
12-08-2007, 06:56 PM
Great idea!!!

I'm sure if you did this many people would download them.

xexkxex
12-08-2007, 06:58 PM
Verizon has a really cool feature where you can buy tones that can be set so they are heard by people who are calling you on the other end

That would be very cool...don't know how it would be done though.

mosquitobite
12-08-2007, 07:05 PM
Verizon has a really cool feature where you can buy tones that can be set so they are heard by people who are calling you on the other end

That would be very cool...don't know how it would be done though.

It's very odd to hear a song instead of a ring, but it could be very cool.

There is a couple of Ron Paul supporter songs on myspace.

Here's 2:
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendID=24972551
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendID=49588699

CoreyBowen999
12-08-2007, 07:13 PM
I could help to get songs onto your phone.

1.Download the prefered song onto your computer. Then split it into small segments with certain programs (google for them).
2. Upload the segment of the song you want to MyxerTones.com.
3. Myxer Tones tells you from there.

parke
12-08-2007, 07:18 PM
Id pay for this ringtone:

"We can achieve much more in peace than we will ever achieve in these needless, unconstitutional, illegal wars."

jpinkerton
12-08-2007, 07:22 PM
I like the Verizon idea, easy way to promote Ron Paul!

Even if you took some popular phrases of his and made em a ringback...

A Ron Paul Rebel
12-08-2007, 07:23 PM
I did a little research on this about a week ago... it's awesome that you are going to do this if in fact you are.

A Ron Paul Rebel

p.s. I can probably host them once you get them created. And it sounds like CoreyBowen your info to do that:

I could help to get songs onto your phone.

1.Download the prefered song onto your computer. Then split it into small segments with certain programs (google for them).
2. Upload the segment of the song you want to MyxerTones.com.
3. Myxer Tones tells you from there.

Todd McGreevy
12-23-2007, 10:40 PM
www.ronpaulringtones.org (http://www.ronpaulringtones.org)
I set this site up two days ago. Would love to see more ring tones created from actual statements from Dr. Paul. Could be really good viral marketing, especially with the more tech savvy younger voters... hearing Dr. Paul's voice state "never take a country to war without the permission of Congress" three times in a row while in line waiting for your latte could be a good conversation starter. Certainly more interesting than discussing Romney's lawn boy or Ghouliani's mistress security.
You can email your own ringtones for the site to mytone@ronpaulringtones.org
Thanks,
Todd