PDA

View Full Version : Operation Perfect Score (100%)

Chester Copperpot
12-08-2007, 03:09 PM
OPERATION PERFECT SCORE (100%)

Okay guys this is something we can do to guarantee Ron Paul gets the nomination. This is a Get out the vote (GOTV) program on steroids because of our massive grassroots population.

Last Primary had a national vote count of 12 MILLION votes.

For a candidate to receive a 51% majority would require 6.1 MILLION VOTES

But how can we guarantee Ron Paul gets 6.1 Million votes? Simple.. We canvass the country and ask people to vote absentee for Ron Paul.
If 61,000 meetup members each canvass and get 100 votes then that equals 6.1 Million votes and Ron Paul cant lose.

How do we do this?

We canvass our local neighborhoods and break the ice saying we are their neighbor from a few blocks away.

We ask people if theyre going to vote in the upcoming primary. (most people are not)
if they are NOT going to vote then we ask them if they would be willing to vote for a candidate who will eliminate the income tax and IRS.
Would you allow me to HELP you vote for him in the primary?

If they agree that its something they want to do, you have them fill out a Voter registration form to they can register Republican AND you also have them fill out an Absentee ballot request form. You have the absentee ballot sent to YOUR house. When the ballot arrives you simply make a second trip back to the voters home and have them fill out their ballot for Ron Paul. When youve collected enough ballots you turn them in to the county clerk. Thats it.

It does require 2 trips to each persons' home, so its a little bit of work.. BUT it will guarantee Ron Paul the nomination AND it cant be messed around with because the absentee ballots are all done by PAPER.

Now we're doing this in NJ and every State has different rules. Some States may not allow it and some states have already closed off their Registration deadlines so it might be a problem in some places. Even if your State has passed its deadlines to register you still have to check as some states allow you to vote/register for a primary if youve never voted in a primary before.

Please remember that you still need to vote in person on the day of the election. Ron Paul needs to show good numbers so undecided voters will see that he is doing welll and vote for him. OPERATION Perfect SCORE is perfect for those friends and relatives that you just know won't vote on election day... This will guarantee a vote for RP for all those less dedicated supporters..

Personally Here in NJ, we have found it very good to visit restaurants that we frequent and share Dr. Paul's Tax Free Tips Act info... We've got like an entire crew at our local TGIF to vote Paul in one afternoon (thats like 25 people)...

Also if you frequent any health food stores they are all for Ron Paul because he is the only person to protect them from the WTOs coming ban on vitamins and nutritional supplements. You can even leave a clipboard with voter regsitrations and absentee ballot requests at the store and have their customers fill them out. You can get people to sign up easy without really doing much work.

Just some ideas for you.. I hope that the States out there that can take advantage of this do.. Please share this with your local meetup groups.

DJ RP
12-08-2007, 03:12 PM
This sounds like the kind of thinking that will win our man the nomination. I sure hope people run with it!

brumans
12-08-2007, 03:17 PM
Good idea. If someone could make a website with this information it would seem more official. But this has potential.

Is it legal to have 100 absentee ballots sent to your house? Or how do absentee ballots work?

azminuteman
12-08-2007, 03:18 PM
I don't even know 100 people in my state.

brumans
12-08-2007, 03:19 PM
I don't even know 100 people in my state.

You don't have to know them.. that's the point of canvassing to houses.

Chester Copperpot
12-08-2007, 03:19 PM
Good idea. If someone could make a website with this information it would seem more official. But this has potential.

Is it legal to have 100 absentee ballots sent to your house? Or how do absentee ballots work?

Each state has different rules.... FOr most states its fine, But youll have to check with your state... The beauty is that the other campaigns already do this sort of thing but there is no way that they can compete with our grassroot numbers.. We are a behemoth.. We truly are a force to be reckoned with and I think Rudys realization that we are all over the country is just the beginning by the other candidates.

Matthew Zak
12-08-2007, 03:29 PM
I'm bumping this one.

Chester Copperpot
12-08-2007, 06:37 PM
bump

goldstandard
12-08-2007, 07:34 PM
Good idea. Bump!

xerxesdarius
12-08-2007, 07:53 PM
This is a great way to get out the vote. However, I would imagine that it is illegal/suspicious/impossible to have 100 stranger's ballots arrive at your house. It would have to be sent to the address of the voter, just have them keep it and visit again to have it filled out and mailed.

Chester Copperpot
12-08-2007, 09:58 PM
This is a great way to get out the vote. However, I would imagine that it is illegal/suspicious/impossible to have 100 stranger's ballots arrive at your house. It would have to be sent to the address of the voter, just have them keep it and visit again to have it filled out and mailed.

No, it is not illegal.. Its all above board. Each state has their own rules so they may have specific requirements.

Chester Copperpot
12-11-2007, 07:35 AM
bump

Slist
12-11-2007, 07:50 AM
The beauty is that the other campaigns already do this sort of thing..

Then we should do so too.. ASAP!!

Talldude1412
12-11-2007, 07:57 AM
Definitely, also just a quick note about the original post. We don't need 51% of the votes, we just need more than the other candidates. if the next closest candidate has 22% of votes all we need is 23%. so out of 12mill, thats a little less than 3 mill. Just keeping things in perspective.

PlaytoWin
12-11-2007, 08:07 AM
Mike,

I have been wanting to do the restaurant thing as well. How did you go about going into cororate establsihments like TGIF? I would think they would object to you 'soliciitng' their employees. I appreciate any advice you might have.

Chester Copperpot
12-11-2007, 08:18 AM
Definitely, also just a quick note about the original post. We don't need 51% of the votes, we just need more than the other candidates. if the next closest candidate has 22% of votes all we need is 23%. so out of 12mill, thats a little less than 3 mill. Just keeping things in perspective.

Yeah youre exactly right. It is much more accurate that 61,000 meetup members only need to get 50 or even 25 people signed up each.
But at 100 there is NO WAY RP can lose.

Some people think turnout is going to be halved to like 6 million.. if that happens.. geez, we could have a full landslide for Ron Paul

Chester Copperpot
12-11-2007, 08:29 AM
Mike,

I have been wanting to do the restaurant thing as well. How did you go about going into cororate establsihments like TGIF? I would think they would object to you 'soliciitng' their employees. I appreciate any advice you might have.

All you have to do is go out somewhere and be social and talk to your waiter or waitress. Personally, I dont even care for the tax free tip thing but its definitely a valuable tool for getting interest from people. Honestly, its never occurred to people that somebody in Washington would suggest getting rid of the income tax and when they see it, their eyes light up. Print up a few (like 5 or 6) and ask the server to put them on a back counter where the staff frequents.. Youll be surprised at what happens.. Youll have waitresses coming over from other parts of the restaurant. Your server will be so excited that they will come over to see what its all about.

Its the old saying. "If you light yourself on fire, people will come around to watch you burn."

I go to places where I frequent. People dont have to know your name, they recognize your face, even places you havent gone in months. Once people understand what the income tax is and how none of the money gets used for anything its a pretty simple job to convince them we dont need it. I carry around 2 - $2 BIlls with me.. One US note and One Federal Reserve note.. People see the 2 bills and within 30 seconds they understand what the federal reserve is about and what the income tax is about. (well maybe it takes 60 seconds)

I highly recommend everybody purchasing a Red Sealed US Note and keeping it in your wallet with a similar federal reserve note. When people read the difference themselves they give you that WTF look. And its a homerun EVERY TIME.

But Ive never had anything but tremendous support for RPs policies at restaurants like TGIF and health food stores.. For some reason though I will say that I dont waste my time with cashiers at supermarkets.. (just supermarkets for some reason) because they NEVER care about any of this stuff. Like all they care about it going home to watch TV or something.

Zeeder
12-11-2007, 08:50 AM
This is a good idea.

Only 12 million people voted in the last contested presidential republican primary?!

I think the New Hampshire guys should be doing this now. It would guarantee Paul the win there in such a small state.

Kingfisher
12-11-2007, 09:11 AM
Bumpo

freedominnumbers
12-11-2007, 09:16 AM
Mike,

Even these 'corporate' places are still run by non-robots.

Our group was able to set up shop outside of Babies R Us and distribute pumpkins and literature. We identified a need at the location (They were having a halloween event) and provided for it (pumpkins) they were thrilled.

More importantly, it wasn't pre-authorized either. I walked in that morning and said I heard you are having an event, I have a hundred pumpkins I need to get rid of, let's do this.

Slist
12-26-2007, 03:19 AM
Bump! This idea should not be forgotten!!

quantized
12-26-2007, 03:22 AM
great idea!!!!!

bbachtung
12-26-2007, 03:26 AM
Great idea.

You may want to offer to drive them to the local registrar of voters' office for the "early voting" that many states allow.

Pimpin Turtle Dot Com
12-26-2007, 03:36 AM
This is a super idea.... how could we lose?

bbachtung
12-26-2007, 03:41 AM
Here's a resource on absentee ballot laws nationwide: http://www.electionline.org/Default.aspx?tabid=474

bbachtung
12-26-2007, 03:44 AM
29 states allow no-excuse absentee voting by mail. (AK, AZ, AR, CA, CO, FL, GA, HI, ID, IA, KS, ME, MD, MT, NE, NV, NJ, NM, NC, ND, OH, OK, OR, SD, UT, VT, WA, WI, WY)

microsect
12-26-2007, 03:45 AM
any site yet? bump

ionlyknowy
12-26-2007, 03:47 AM
Holy SH*T this is paramount! Contact meetups and meetup alliances!

bbachtung
12-26-2007, 03:49 AM
31 states allow no-excuse pre-Election Day in-person voting - either early voting on a voting machine or in-person absentee voting. (AK, AZ, AR, CA, CO, FL, GA, HI, ID, IL, IN, IA, KS, LA, ME, MT, NE, NV, NM, NC, ND, OH, OK, SD, TN, TX, UT, VT, WV, WI, WY)

literatim
12-26-2007, 04:12 AM
This is an awesome idea. Let's make a website to organize this for the residents of those 31 States.

jasonjasonjason1
12-26-2007, 04:27 AM
Who's working on the website? This is bigger than the call events.

xCakex
12-26-2007, 04:58 AM
I agree, this is an amazing idea. Canvassing like this can be coincided with the 31st mass rally http://www.ronpaulmarch.com call all your friends and set up booths and what not. Make it fun on a day where a lot of people are out. This would be a great chance to reach them.

Slist
12-26-2007, 07:32 AM
Who's working on the website? This is bigger than the call events.

I hope someone wants to do this, I am not good enough :(

Coola
12-26-2007, 08:07 AM
Hmm, So you can't apply this to Maryland?

Slist
12-26-2007, 10:50 AM
bump