PDA

View Full Version : Do you know that it is only the begining?

kevinblack
12-08-2007, 02:51 PM
This is easily one of Ron Paul's phrases that has most stuck with me.

I now look at everything that has to do with Ron Paul from a different point of view.

I don't think he was talking about his run for the presidency. I can't overstate how important it is that he wins, but whether he does or does not it will still be "only the begining".

Ron Paul has cured my apathy, or rather, as he often says himself, his message has cured my apathy. I can only imagine what it has done for those of you that did not have that disease.

I now look at this forums as only the begining. More importantly I believe that we have everything we need to begin to effect real change. We need to look beyond the current presidential election and look for our Congressmen, our Senators and our Governors.

I have no personal intentions of running for office, but more and more I see people in these forums that I would respect in such a position and I would like to encourage each and every one of you to start BELIEVING.

This is no longer just a one man revolution. That is only the begining

roguepatriot
12-08-2007, 02:56 PM
This is easily one of Ron Paul's phrases that has most stuck with me.

I now look at everything that has to do with Ron Paul from a different point of view.

I don't think he was talking about his run for the presidency. I can't overstate how important it is that he wins, but whether he does or does not it will still be "only the begining".

Ron Paul has cured my apathy, or rather, as he often says himself, his message has cured my apathy. I can only imagine what it has done for those of you that did not have that disease.

I now look at this forums as only the begining. More importantly I believe that we have everything we need to begin to effect real change. We need to look beyond the current presidential election and look for our Congressmen, our Senators and our Governors.

I have no personal intentions of running for office, but more and more I see people in these forums that I would respect in such a position and I would like to encourage each and every one of you to start BELIEVING.

This is no longer just a one man revolution. That is only the begining

This is exactly right! The corruption in the govt. extends well beyond the executive branch. If we want out country, liberty and freedon back we NEED to ELECT representatives on all levels of govt. that share the same values and PLEDGE to defend the Constitution.

A Ron Paul presidency is only part of the overall solution.

We have a lot of work to do. It begins by EDUCATING people about the serious problems we face.

pacelli
12-08-2007, 02:57 PM
Nice post. I fully agree. Once we get Dr. Paul into office, we can easily rally together to protest any issues that Ron Paul stands for. We no longer have an excuse to be apathetic. North American Union highway? Lets rent some billboards that protest it, right along the trans-texas corridor. We outnumber the globalists!

Hurricane Bruiser
12-08-2007, 03:02 PM
We need to get people devoted to liberty and Constiutional government into power. I am sure there are a number of people that frequent this site that would be excellent. I have toyed with the idea myself but couldn't stay with my current employment while running for office. I know that this election has awakened my desire for real change and I would hate to see this movement fizzle.

LynnB
12-08-2007, 03:37 PM
The thing that hit me was that I could see all the greed, graft, and desecration of the constitution and civil rights but felt completely powerless... Ron Paul has finally shown up to be someone to lead the fight..
I keep seeing the Apple "1984 (http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&VideoID=2790317)" commercial in my head...only Ron Paul is the one that throws the hammer...

kherty
12-08-2007, 03:39 PM
It seems so strange that we'd even have to consider this, but in order to differentiate a real "Ron Paul-ish" candidate from the rest of the political sludge out there, it seems like we'd almost need to define a new political party?

:confused:

atilla
12-08-2007, 03:42 PM
just think how people used to flood the media when they said something bad about ron paul. what if next year ron paul sends out a message to contact your congressmen about some pending bill. the ron paul revolution could shut down the congressional switchboard for days.:)

sluggo
12-08-2007, 04:03 PM
just think how people used to flood the media when they said something bad about ron paul. what if next year ron paul sends out a message to contact your congressmen about some pending bill. the ron paul revolution could shut down the congressional switchboard for days.:)

That's what DOWNSIZE DC is. A group that lobbies for smaller government, sound money, and greater freedom. You know, basically what Ron Paul stands for. :D