PDA

View Full Version : Give Me Your Keys, Then We Can Talk About Open Borders

Mach
08-09-2016, 01:19 AM
Israel builds walls for it's borders, while working on open-borders for America.

http://takimag.com/article/give_me_your_keys_then_we_can_talk_about_open_bord ers_jim_goad/

When was the last time you heard an open-borders globalist referred to as “right-wing”?

I’m drawing blanks, too.

The transnational corporate and media elites who seek to smash borders and force 7.4 billion fundamentally incompatible human cattle together into a single inescapable One World Ranch claim that their motive is a lofty one—they seek to end perpetual conflict between nations.

That’s nice, but anyone with two unmedicated brain cells to rub together realizes that the end result of this daffy rainbow scheme would be perpetual conflict within what were formerly nations. It’s all unfolding with alarming speed before your lyin’ eyes at this very moment.

The leftist global elites—and there is no other kind of global elite—use the peasants like inanimate chess pieces in order to work out their own sick and warped guilt complexes. They live in all-white neighborhoods while smearing as “racists” the poor whites who have no choice but to live alongside a black underclass that is openly encouraged to resent them. They chatter and chirp about gun control while surrounding themselves with armed bodyguards. And they push a world-without-borders scheme while making sure they’re safely ensconced behind high walls and electronic gates.

When the nation of Israel finishes constructing its border wall with Jordan, it will have entombed itself completely within walls. A 2014 headline in The New Observer asked, “Netanyahu Demands Jews-Only State—So Why do America’s Jews Support Open Borders for the US?” That’s a great question that leads to another great question: Why have I never seen that question asked in a major American newspaper or on a TV program?

Republican Congressman Paul Ryan runs neck-and-neck with Hillary Clinton as the most soulless and sold-out politician alive. He has openly decried the “ignorance” of immigration opponents, and his trillion-plus-dollar omnibus spending bill last year couldn’t find wiggle room in that vast budget to allocate a relatively paltry $4 billion to finally make the decade-old Secure Fence Act a reality. But while shirking legal responsibility for building a fence along the southern border, Ryan made sure to build a tall border fence around his own property, which just so happens to be constantly manned by a paid security agent.

AuH20
08-09-2016, 10:38 AM
All white social circles telling the lower classes to abandon any semblance of security? It would be funny, if it wasn't so tragic.

'Those dirty mongrels need to be more open minded............ Javier, please fetch me my polo stick!'

I'm pretty sure that Warren Buffet or Lloyd Blankfein will never suffer from the negative consequences of illegal immigration, since they are far ensconced from the havoc.