PDA

View Full Version : Not in Iowa? What to do Today!

UtahApocalypse
06-30-2007, 09:36 AM
While many people will enjoy the Ron Paul party in Iowa many are still home all around the country. This is a great time to get active. Some things that you should be doing:

DONATE! Today is the last day this quarter.
Hit the Streets. Its a busy holiday weekend many people out that need to hear the message.
Make signs! Get ready for the big overnight sign blitz this week.

UtahApocalypse
06-30-2007, 10:49 AM
bump

yongrel
06-30-2007, 10:50 AM
donate!

maggiebott
06-30-2007, 11:39 AM
I spent a good portion of last night with a list of Iowan delegates to call. I left messages for those I couldn't reach. Did I get a portion to take a look at Ron Paul? I hope my message made them think.

Feeling this wasn't enough, I opened my phonebook and started with the A's. Whether a person answered or a machine recorded, I stated that Ron Paul was omitted from the Iowa debate and please type Ron Paul 2008.com on your computer since the media doesn't want you to know what he stands for.

Give it a try.

Swmorgan77
06-30-2007, 11:42 AM
Does the person giving you the numbers to these delegates have their addresses as well? They should be receiving stuff in the mail.

I have our Utah group DVD and audio CD, and I would be willing to mail off a bunch at my own expense to Iowa Delegates. If you want to relay that back or put me in touch with the person who has the Iowa contact info that would be great. The audio CD is easy for anyone to make using the files at www.ronpaulaudio.com

Track 1: Ron Paul responses from MSNBC Debate
Track 2: Ron Paul responses from Fox Debate
Track 3: Ron Paul responses from CNN debate
Track 4: 51-minute NH Public Radio interview

The mailer that I am doing includes an audio CD, a DVD and a cardstock flyer (double-sided) that we got from campaign HQ. It is very effective at targeting Republicans/conservatives.

swmorgan77@yahoo.com