PDA

View Full Version : Do you see Hillary Clinton and Obama as enablers of Islamic Jihadi militants in Syria?

enhanced_deficit
08-06-2016, 10:44 AM
Do you see Hillary Clinton and her then boss Obama (and their bosses by extension if you see them as puppets) as enablers of violent Islamic Jihadi militants in Syria during her stint in the Obama administration?
Vote in attached poll.

Related

Hillary Clinton Once Had a Cat Named Isis (http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?499076-Hillary-Clinton-Once-Had-a-Cat-Named-Isis&)

nikcers
08-06-2016, 11:16 AM
Do you think it would be worse if President Mccain would of toppled Assad? I seriously think Syria is the next Iraq if that happened - Good thing Trump kissed that guys ring.

enhanced_deficit
08-06-2016, 11:27 AM
Do you think it would be worse if President Mccain would of toppled Assad?

Hitler's assitant and chief of Gestapo was far more ruthless than Hitler. Do you think Hitler was lesser evil compared to the other guy and should be given a pass?

In any case, what is your answer to the question that is the topic of this discussion. Or do you think such question should not be asked because McCain was a bigger war hero than Obama.. or some other xyz scenario?

An accused sheriff to Judge: "Your honor, I killed only 5 unarmed balck teens during my regime.. the other guy who lost election to me with history of paticipating in wars would have killed 10 or even more".

Judge: "Great argument, you are acquitted of all charges and free to go".

nikcers
08-06-2016, 11:33 AM
Hitler's assitant and chief of Gestapo was far more ruthless than Hitler. Do you think Hitler was lesser evil compared to the other guy and should be given a pass?

In any case, what is your answer to the question that is the topic of this discussion. Or do you think such question should not be asked because McCain was a bigger war hero than Obama.. or some other xyz scenario?

An accused sheriff to Judge: "Your honor, I killed only 5 unarmed balck teens during my regime.. the other guy who lost election to me with history of paticipating in wars would have killed 10 or even more".

Judge: "Great argument, you are acquitted of all charges and free to go".

Are you saying that Trump isn't running against Clinton who you are trying to tie Obama with. I just pointed out that Trump has been kissing Mccains ring and both Trump and Mccain want to go into Syria and then Iran.

AtlantaIconoclast
08-06-2016, 01:44 PM
Are you saying that Trump isn't running against Clinton who you are trying to tie Obama with. I just pointed out that Trump has been kissing Mccains ring and both Trump and Mccain want to go into Syria and then Iran.

You are not correct. Yes, Trump is regularly and stupidly anti Iranian, but I have followed Trump very closely, and he has NEVER called for going into Iran. He has clearly and repeatedly said, no more regime change. It is very likely that we will not need to go into Syria once by January's inauguration , cause Assad, Russia, Iran, Hezbollah, the Kurds, have been making good progress against ISIS. Trump never even said we must go into Syria, other than bombing it. I would oppose bombing Syria without permission from the Assad regime. But bombing it is not the same as occupying it and regime changing it.

r3volution 3.0
08-06-2016, 01:54 PM
You are not correct. Yes, Trump is regularly and stupidly anti Iranian, but I have followed Trump very closely, and he has NEVER called for going into Iran. He has clearly and repeatedly said, no more regime change. It is very likely that we will not need to go into Syria once by January's inauguration , cause Assad, Russia, Iran, Hezbollah, the Kurds, have been making good progress against ISIS. Trump never even said we must go into Syria, other than bombing it. I would oppose bombing Syria without permission from the Assad regime. But bombing it is not the same as occupying it and regime changing it.

In 2011, Trump joined with Hillary and Obama in calling for regime change in Libya.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=duyvYNh-fLw

And that debacle encouraged jihadis at least as much as anything the US has done in Syria.

...to which Trump was never clearly opposed, in any case.

hells_unicorn
08-06-2016, 02:07 PM
Anybody who answers no to this question is an idiot. Whether or not Trump is a good choice or if you go for the whole "lesser of two evils" thing is another matter, Clinton and Obama both have a proven track record of being interventionist and Neocon leaning in their foreign policy. Obama may be more Neocon-lite than Hillary, but this does not make him a non-enabler.

timosman
08-06-2016, 02:16 PM
Nooooooooooooo, is this the correct answer? :rolleyes:

Ender
08-06-2016, 02:26 PM
I think you can pretty much count US leadership as enablers of ME problems since at least 1953.

Al Qaeda was a US invention.

CPUd
08-06-2016, 03:46 PM
CNN

@CNN

Trump: "I hold, in the highest esteem, Senator John McCain. ... and I fully support and endorse his re-election"
7:32 PM - 5 Aug 2016

https://twitter.com/CNN/status/761721567537684480

https://i.imgur.com/bIuWnyN.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/tMv109w.jpg

enhanced_deficit
08-08-2016, 08:40 AM
Anybody who answers no to this question is an idiot. Whether or not Trump is a good choice or if you go for the whole "lesser of two evils" thing is another matter, Clinton and Obama both have a proven track record of being interventionist and Neocon leaning in their foreign policy. Obama may be more Neocon-lite than Hillary, but this does not make him a non-enabler.

Such a strong language may discourage some folks from expressing their view candidly though.

luctor-et-emergo
08-08-2016, 08:57 AM
Not just them. But in general, yes. US foreign policy is to blame, in many ways for the instability that we are experiencing in the Middle-East.

enhanced_deficit
08-08-2016, 09:14 PM

I'm saying this:

Do you see Hillary Clinton and her then boss Obama (and their bosses by extension if you see them as puppets) as enablers of violent Islamic Jihadi militants in Syria during her stint in the Obama administration?
Vote in attached poll.

hells_unicorn
08-10-2016, 12:27 PM
Such a strong language may discourage some folks from expressing their view candidly though.

Well, I'll rephrase the part to include the caveat of anybody who claims to be a libertarian answering this in the negative. We have objective, fact-based evidence of both Clinton and Obama both continuing and expanding upon the "Bush" doctrine. I know my language is strong, but I would argue that there are some people who have gone so off-the-rails in their opposition to Trump that they are sounding way too much like Hillary supporters, some of them even going so far as to step up in Hillary's defense in a couple of cases.

afwjam
08-10-2016, 12:30 PM
Well, I'll rephrase the part to include the caveat of anybody who claims to be a libertarian answering this in the negative. We have objective, fact-based evidence of both Clinton and Obama both continuing and expanding upon the "Bush" doctrine. I know my language is strong, but I would argue that there are some people who have gone so off-the-rails in their opposition to Trump that they are sounding way too much like Hillary supporters, some of them even going so far as to step up in Hillary's defense in a couple of cases.

example?

enhanced_deficit
08-10-2016, 09:35 PM

I was gonna say your comment kept anyone from voting no (100% yes so far)... but could it be that majority here is objective, libertarian lol

On that note, Trumpster apparently just called Obama founder of ISIS. Need to confirm.

Related

Marco Rubio, ISIS & Israel are all attacking Hezbulah? (http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?499253-Marco-Rubio-ISIS-amp-Israel-are-all-attacking-Hezbulah&)

hells_unicorn
08-11-2016, 05:32 PM
I was gonna say your comment kept anyone from voting no (100% yes so far)... but could it be that majority here is objective, libertarian lol

On that note, Trumpster apparently just called Obama founder of ISIS. Need to confirm.

Related

Marco Rubio, ISIS & Israel are all attacking Hezbulah? (http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?499253-Marco-Rubio-ISIS-amp-Israel-are-all-attacking-Hezbulah&)

Point taken on the results of this poll, though I still have my doubts about a couple of frequent posters who I'll refrain from naming at this juncture in the interests of not having this thread be full hijacked from the purpose you intended.

I would be tempted to consider voting for Trump if he manned up and called Obama a co-creator of ISIS along with idiots like Marco Rubio and John McCain. The fact that it has escaped Rubio's narrow perception that Sunni and Shiite Muslims have been prone to war with each other (which makes Iran having associations with ISIS or Al Qaeda ridiculous) and that Israel might find it to their benefit to support one to destroy the other is pathetic. I detest Islam, and I'm not privy to national security secret information like Rubio is, but even I can make these distinctions.

AuH20
08-11-2016, 06:13 PM
Boom! Headshot.

AuH20
08-11-2016, 08:44 PM

enhanced_deficit
08-18-2016, 11:15 PM

Have to admit, neocons media experts got game.

https://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTLDYSrgoQaYson4wFXrEb-wh2g7Zf9YuFfFdh7szNh4Zy6vXvnEaXZicK2jQLS08x2op1Ycw VpB9k

Little boy in Aleppo a vivid reminder of war's horror (http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?499719-Finally-US-media-discovers-photo-of-a-child-who-can-be-face-of-Syria-war&p=6290079&viewfull=1#post6290079)

CNN
- ‎9 hours ago‎