PDA

View Full Version : We better email Bill O'Reilly about Iran!

FrankRep
12-08-2007, 01:21 PM
Olbermann slams Bush HARD. Calls him a liar about Iran

Special Comment from Olbermann
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MeXb1oS3OUw

Email Bill O'Reilly! Ron Paul was right!
Iran is not a threat to America.

oreilly@foxnews.com

Past Reference - Ron Paul and Bill O'Reilly Duke It Out (09/10/07)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R7JPvbVsDdY

Cali4RonPaul
12-08-2007, 01:23 PM
"""Ron Paul Was Right About IRAN You Were Wrong PinHead!!!"""

Done and Done sir. =)

rpfreedom08
12-08-2007, 01:27 PM
maybe I just don't know much about him and only seem to see him slamming bush but is Olbermann the coolest pundit out there?

Revolutn
12-08-2007, 01:27 PM
Iran just dropped the US Dollar as it's currency of reserve and or trade.

Hence the administration can say they are undermining the US economy, so a pin head like O'Reilly will be able to say SEE SEE Iran IS dangerous still.

We're not gonna win him over just piss him off - which actually does sound like fun some to think of it. :p

Unspun
12-08-2007, 01:28 PM
maybe I just don't know much about him and only seem to see him slamming bush but is Olbermann the coolest pundit out there?

No. He is a partisan hack much like BillO.

Mark37snj
12-08-2007, 01:31 PM
Don't forget the Beltway Boys. They said "If you read the IAEA report very carefully you will see IRAN is still a threat". TRANSLATION... if you trist a few key points we can INTERPRET that IRAN is still a threat. They want war for oil at all costs and will murder as many Americans and Middle East people they have to.

FrankRep
12-08-2007, 01:32 PM
O'Reilly needs to know he was wrong about Iran and that he was wrong for a way he treated Ron Paul on the show.

brumans
12-08-2007, 01:38 PM
Same with Glenn Beck. I remember him saying with a shocking face

"Get this: Ron Paul doesn't think IRAN is a threat to us" (then a "he's crazy" face).

Someone needs to shove that in his face... I think Dr. Paul needs to go on and be the one to do it.

Matthew Zak
12-08-2007, 02:02 PM
Bill,

Your career depends on staying in touch with the American people. Your show depends on facts, and "no spin zones". Lately, however, especially in regards to Dr. Paul, you've been stubborn and emotional where you should have been humble and factual. You are out of touch with many Americans, and as this revolution increases, so will the distance between the hearts and minds of Americans, and yourself. There is a solution. In the next several months you have a golden opportunity to join the revolution, which will help reinvigorate an ailing republican party, boost your career in the long run, and ad several thousands supporters to the revolution. I use the word revolution because the inevitable revolution that happens when the government pushes it's people too far has begun. We've all been expecting it, we just didn't know when or how it would surface. This revolution will continue with or without your support. It can not be stopped.

PS -- please inform your viewers that on December 16th, Ron Paul will blow 7 billion minds.

Matthew Zak

brumans
12-08-2007, 02:04 PM
blow 7 billion minds? What does that even mean?

Myerz
12-08-2007, 02:07 PM
7 Billion minds......the world population???

Danny Molina
12-08-2007, 02:11 PM
Leave O'Reilly alone. He'll never say he was wrong on anything that has to do with the middle east and the war. Throwing Dr. Paul's name around might make him angry enough to call him a "crazy moonbat."

Sey.Naci
12-08-2007, 02:24 PM
O'Reilly doesn't read and has no interest in facts. Remember how he shut Ron Paul down for trying to tell him some history?

Matthew Zak
12-08-2007, 02:28 PM
blow 7 billion minds? What does that even mean?

Shock the world with a huge fund raising day. Sorry, that's my father's figure of speech, Bill will probably get it.

Shink
12-08-2007, 02:28 PM
Olbermann slams Bush HARD. Calls him a liar about Iran

Special Comment from Olbermann
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MeXb1oS3OUw

oreilly@foxnews.com

Past Reference - Ron Paul and Bill O'Reilly Duke It Out (09/10/07)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R7JPvbVsDdY

I dropped a bombshell comment there. Had to.

Too bad Olbermann's only right about how sick the neocons are, while ignoring how disgusting your standard Dem politician is as well.

Have you heard? IRAN HAS NOW DROPPED USE OF THE DOLLAR FOR OIL. Know what it means? YOUR DOLLAR IS SOON TO BE WORTH NOTHING.

Who can end the inflation-driven welfare/warfare state? RON PAUL. If we DON'T adopt a gold standard, you can say hello to starvation, mass suicide, and a possible neverending recession.

*Had to cut it short due to character limit.:(*

Uggamugg
12-08-2007, 02:38 PM

Some say he only goes after Republicans, but I've liked him since he was an anchor on sportscenter. He's a great entertainer as well as an outstanding journalist.

stefans
12-08-2007, 03:23 PM
No. He is a partisan hack much like BillO.

+1

although I happen to agree with him more than I do with o'reilly his reasoning is equally disingenuous.

philistineau
12-08-2007, 03:43 PM
+1

although I happen to agree with him more than I do with o'reilly his reasoning is equally disingenuous.

BillO has no interest in facts. Olbermann actually bothers to do research. Yes he is pro democrat, but so what? It's a free world - surely he shouldn't have to tote the republican line to be considered a decent journalist?

I, for one, think he is doing a great service. He might be a bit intense sometimes, but he highlights the hypocrisy of the neocons.

stefans
12-08-2007, 03:50 PM

BillO has no interest in facts. Olbermann actually bothers to do research. Yes he is pro democrat, but so what? It's a free world - surely he shouldn't have to tote the republican line to be considered a decent journalist?

I, for one, think he is doing a great service. He might be a bit intense sometimes, but he highlights the hypocrisy of the neocons.

I don't mind another opinion but it's not "journalism" to state an opinion and then invite one of his pre-picked "experts" who do nothing else but confirm what he said while even leaving out important facts which support the other side of the argument(or god forbid, there may be even more than 2 sides to an argument.)

he uses the same tactics o'reilly uses so the viewer finds himself agreeing with him. until they bother to find out some more information.

of course, in an media environment like we had a while back it was quite nice to hear an anti-bush rant once in a while. still got nothing to do with journalism.

Pedro TT
12-08-2007, 04:26 PM
good vid. I love how olberman is constantly slamming the Bush admin.

Midnight77
12-08-2007, 04:47 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CbQreVxdTbI

Plus, we have a panelist admit FOX's bias in a roundtable discussion. The host look pissed. LOL.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o7bMUalkOvw&feature=related

rooteroa
12-08-2007, 04:53 PM
Is it just me or does Olbermann try too hard to be Edward Murrow?