PDA

View Full Version : Next leak will lead to arrest of Hillary Clinton – Assange

Danke
07-28-2016, 12:45 PM
While many are blaming Russia for the Democratic National Committee (DNC) email leak, WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange says there is no evidence to suggest that the DNC was hacked by the Russian government. Furthermore, Assange claims the next leak will lead to the arrest of Hillary Clinton. RT correspondent Laura Smith has the report from London

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nB9u9dSQVkc

Lucille
07-28-2016, 12:58 PM
https://farm6.staticflickr.com/5694/20427231858_fa12eda842_b.jpg

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2015-08-17/arrival

Todd
07-28-2016, 01:01 PM
What is the speculation as to what Assange has on her. It's going to have to be really good if a level 99 Witch is going to be convicted.

Zippyjuan
07-28-2016, 01:09 PM
He isn't a fan of Trump either though if he is accurate, Trump would be the benificiary. http://www.democracynow.org/2016/7/25/julian_assange_choosing_between_trump_or

Well, you’re asking me, do I prefer cholera or gonorrhea? Personally, I would prefer neither. Look, I think—you know, we know how politics works in the United States. Whoever—whatever political party gets into government is going to merge with the bureaucracy pretty damn fast. It will be in a position where it has some levers in its hand. And so, as a result, corporate lobbyists will move in to help control those levers. So it doesn’t make much difference in the end. What does make a difference is political accountability, a general deterrence set to stop political organizations behaving in a corrupt manner. That can make a difference, because that changes the perception of what you can do or not do. And so, always—well, almost always, you should choose the principled position, which is to set a disciplinary signal about acting in a corrupt way, and take a philosophical position, which is our institutions can only be as good as our understanding of our institutions.

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/07/27/us/politics/assange-timed-wikileaks-release-of-democratic-emails-to-harm-hillary-clinton.html

In the interview, Mr. Assange told a British television host, Robert Peston of the ITV network, that his organization had obtained “emails related to Hillary Clinton which are pending publication,” which he pronounced “great.” He also suggested that he not only opposed her candidacy on policy grounds, but also saw her as a personal foe.

At one point, Mr. Peston said: “Plainly, what you are saying, what you are publishing, hurts Hillary Clinton. Would you prefer Trump to be president?”

Mr. Assange replied that what Mr. Trump would do as president was “completely unpredictable."

Suzanimal
07-28-2016, 01:22 PM
That would be a beautiful thing...

LibertyEagle
07-28-2016, 01:24 PM
I seriously doubt if she murdered someone on LIVE TV that she would be sent to prison. So, I'm doubting that what Assange releases will. But we can always dream.

phill4paul
07-28-2016, 01:27 PM
I seriously doubt if she murdered someone on LIVE TV that she would be sent to prison. So, I'm doubting that what Assange releases will. But we can always dream.

I agree.

CPUd
07-28-2016, 01:33 PM
It's fantasy. History has shown that the only way people like this get brought down is to catch them lying under oath, violating a court order or maybe cheating on their taxes. It has to be something where there aren't a dozen people in between who would fall on their sword.

adissa
07-28-2016, 01:38 PM
it's more likely she'll put a hit out on Assange first. he'd better watch his back.

CPUd
07-28-2016, 01:40 PM
it's more likely she'll put a hit out on Assange first. he'd better watch his back.

That's likely been done before. Some years ago he dumped a large encrypted data file into the internet, and said if anything happened to him, the keys would be released.

GunnyFreedom
07-28-2016, 02:04 PM
Would be nice but don't get your hopes up. This witch could suitcase nuke San Francisco on prime time television on every network and she would still never be indicted, and she might even still get elected. America has become a class based society, and she is in the elite class. The elite class do not face justice in America. If the people look to revolt the most they will get is a mock trial and a wink and a nod.

kahless
07-28-2016, 02:05 PM

Yet it is a pretty bold statement from Assange and you would think he would know that it is a pretty high bar he is setting.

ChristianAnarchist
07-28-2016, 02:10 PM
That's likely been done before. Some years ago he dumped a large encrypted data file into the internet, and said if anything happened to him, the keys would be released.

He's a smart man. I'm sure he has some doomsday tripwire in case he's "suicided"...

KEEF
07-28-2016, 02:29 PM
As much as I'd like to see her in prison, to take her down, it would take her to do something like deleting 30,000 classified emails that she had on her private server and the purger herself in front of congress... Oh wait, she did that and is still walking. Yeah she is untouchable.

Unfortunately, what will bring her down would also start WW III.

puppetmaster
07-28-2016, 03:03 PM
I hope she fries. They must have a back up plan.......

puppetmaster
07-28-2016, 03:13 PM
Obama may just turn out to be right about one thing......he may have the most transparent administration ever.

jllundqu
07-28-2016, 03:52 PM
BS Julian.... you are full of it. I will gladly eat my words if he actually has dirt on Hillary, but I call BS.

Occam's Banana
07-28-2016, 03:59 PM
NOT. GONNA. HAPPEN.

As I said in another thread (http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?498498-FBI-Deployed-To-Investigate-DNC-Hack), "Arrest a major party nominee? But ... but ... muh duh-mock-rasee!"

I don't care what this leak might reveal - they'll just "spin" it into oblivion.

And as has already been well demonstrated, our latter-day praetorian guards (FBI, DoJ, etc.) would never do anything about it in any case.

juleswin
07-28-2016, 04:08 PM
It's fantasy. History has shown that the only way people like this get brought down is to catch them lying under oath, violating a court order or maybe cheating on their taxes. It has to be something where there aren't a dozen people in between who would fall on their sword.

Tim Geithner was caught cheating on his taxes and was confirmed treasury secretary. The truth is that people like her don't go to jail. But don't stop the trumper from day dreaming, you don't want reality to trigger them into depression and suicide.

bunklocoempire
07-28-2016, 04:56 PM
Still have an empire of lies, ain't going to happen.

:mad:

alucard13mm
07-28-2016, 06:25 PM
Yeah.. Assange is going to slip in his bath tub or mysteriously overdose at the equadorian embassy. lol

Wooden Indian
07-28-2016, 06:30 PM
Another Right Wing Publication spreading lies about Hillary. You're all Right Wing Puppets! Who do you people work for REALLY?

See how silly this sounds when we reverse it? Anyway, nothing will come of it. The nasty bitch is untouchable.

FunkBuddha
07-28-2016, 06:33 PM
We need a "Shit Hillary could do and not get arrested thread."

AngryCanadian
07-28-2016, 06:49 PM
Another Right Wing Publication spreading lies about Hillary. You're all Right Wing Puppets! Who do you people work for REALLY?

See how silly this sounds when we reverse it? Anyway, nothing will come of it. The nasty bitch is untouchable.

Hopefully she will slip and fall like the pope did Divine intervention.

erowe1
07-28-2016, 06:57 PM
Doesn't Assange have a history of exaggerting the significance of things he was going to release when he hinted at them beforehand?

nikcers
07-28-2016, 07:07 PM
Doesn't Assange have a history of exaggerting the significance of things he was going to release when he hinted at them beforehand?

He vettes his information before he releases it, I think sometimes he thinks he has the goods and then finds out it was snake oil. I think some times the feds give him false information so he runs with it and ruins his credibility.

osan
07-28-2016, 07:12 PM
While many are blaming Russia for the Democratic National Committee (DNC) email leak...

As if this were a bad thing. Someone has exposed deep corruption in a way so rare due to the incontrovertible nature of the proof and what do some Americans do? They have a cow. Whoever it is, we should be thanking them.

WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange says there is no evidence to suggest that the DNC was hacked by the Russian government.

Insofar as hacking is concerned, I'd normally be far more inclined to suspect China. However, the fact that this information would likely undermine Chinese interests, however indirectly, would lead me to suspect otherwise; that is, unless my understanding of the longer Chinese strategy is flawed, which is most likely the case.

Furthermore, Assange claims the next leak will lead to the arrest of Hillary Clinton.

I see dear Julian still has not twigged to the deeper nature of American political reality. Would someone with a Netflix account please point him to "Natural Born Killers"?

Hillary could be caught on live television ramming her 11" cock in some little boy's backside whilst slitting his throat and she would lose no wink of sleep in fear of facing any unwanted consequence.

If I had an extra $100K I didn't mind losing, I'd bet at 0.5 odds that she will in fact waltz into the Oval Office, come January. I welcome the opportunity to wear the Village Idiot hat on this one and indeed pray for it to be the case - and perhaps it shall be. It is not so much that I think it WILL be, but that I shall in no way be surprised if it worked out that way.

If all the hubbub about Trump is genuine and not just another element in the grand dog and pony show, then we must conclude that the incentives for election fraud will be higher now than at any other time in human history, to date. If Donald is truly an "outsider" (whatever that really means), Theye are going to expend considerable effort to ensure he never takes his oath and that Hillary, in fact, assumes the seat. Please, God, let me be proven wrong on this.

Suzanimal
07-28-2016, 08:58 PM
Would be nice but don't get your hopes up. This witch could suitcase nuke San Francisco on prime time television on every network and she would still never be indicted, and she might even still get elected. America has become a class based society, and she is in the elite class. The elite class do not face justice in America. If the people look to revolt the most they will get is a mock trial and a wink and a nod.

Oh, I know but, I have to admit, the thought of the bitch going to prison makes my black little heat skip a beat. :)

Son_of_Liberty90
07-28-2016, 09:07 PM
Please make it so.

Son_of_Liberty90
07-28-2016, 09:08 PM
Also please arrest Obama and Loretta Lynch.

puppetmaster
07-28-2016, 09:36 PM
Don't let me down

puppetmaster
07-28-2016, 09:37 PM
Also please arrest Obama and Loretta Lynch. and Billy and comey

devil21
07-28-2016, 10:04 PM

Which she did do in front of Congress regarding the classified emails, hence the referral by Chaffetz to the FBI for investigation. Not that I think anything would come of it but there it is.

Also, since the U.S. is technically still under military rule/martial law (bc Civil War) the military could effect an arrest. UCMJ could apply instead of U.S. Code.

lilymc
07-28-2016, 10:47 PM
I agree with everyone who said she could nuke a major city or rape and murder someone on live tv, and still not get indicted. It's like she has some sort of evil supernatural teflon on her or something. But I do think it's possible to still get through to some of her supporters... the ones who aren't evil...just ignorant / haven't done the research. So I don't think people should throw their hands in the air and do nothing, because she seems to be untouchable. Keep spreading the word and helping people to wake up.

Mach
07-29-2016, 12:33 AM
Like others around here have said in the past, she probably has some serious info on some serious higher-ups in some serious places, so, she's one of them now.... it's a club.

GunnyFreedom
07-29-2016, 01:00 AM
BS Julian.... you are full of it. I will gladly eat my words if he actually has dirt on Hillary, but I call BS.

I have no doubt that Assange has real dirt, real dirt which should lead to her arrest and conviction. I just believe that TPTB will just ignore it or try to spin it away. I'm pretty sure that Assange isn't wrong about having conviction-worthy evidence, what he's wrong about is the stupidity of the American Electorate and the depth of the corruption of our "justice" system.

timosman
07-29-2016, 01:04 AM
I have no doubt that Assange has real dirt, real dirt which should lead to her arrest and conviction. I just believe that TPTB will just ignore it or try to spin it away. I'm pretty sure that Assange isn't wrong about having conviction-worthy evidence, what he's wrong about is the stupidity of the American Electorate and the depth of the corruption of our "justice" system.

that would be pretty terrible, wouldn't it? :eek:

Champ
07-29-2016, 02:29 AM
Under her time as Secretary of State, we first had the Benghazi hearings which seemed like we were going to finally find her guilty of treasonous acts and expose her to the country for what she was. Nope.

Then we had the e-mail server, filled with either classified documents or deleted documents, subverting the proper line of communication that all other members of government must abide by for security purposes. We had her and we have seen previous people like General Patraeus get harsh punishment or threats of punishment for that type of mishandling of sensitive information. Nope.

Then there was the most recent obvious collusion with the DNC as evidenced through e-mails, that she basically was handed the nomination by the party, not the people. Surely she would have some kind of consequences and pay, along with Debbie Schultz, for this. Nope.

Now we have the newest, bestest, indictment filled information we have had thus far, that all but ensures her to finally pay for all of her trespasses against the country and more importantly, to the people of this country. Really?

Not since Keyser Söze have we seen someone be able to walk away unharmed from their guilt, their foul behavior, and their corruption as easily as this person. In fact, it's been shoved in the face of every American that turns on the television so much, that hearing about her stories have become as mundane as drinking a glass of water.

I hope I'm wrong.

Slave Mentality
07-29-2016, 06:54 AM
We need a "Shit Hillary could do and not get arrested thread."

She could punt a baby on TV and never do time.

kahless
07-29-2016, 07:29 AM

"It was Donald Trump that probably paid people to put something in her drink and because of that Hillary punted the baby on live TV. It is this vast right wing Republican conspiracy that made her do it. "Baby lives matter" is racist, only black lives matter, which is why I am voting for Hillary".

silverhandorder
07-29-2016, 07:32 AM
"It was Donald Trump that probably paid people to put something in her drink and because of that Hillary punted the baby on live TV. It is this vast right wing Republican conspiracy that made her do it. "Baby lives matter" is racist, only black lives matter, which is why I am voting for Hillary".
Don't forget that we have to care about dem feelings soo we can't be too abrasive as we demand her to be jailed for punting a baby.

07-29-2016, 10:27 AM
Clinton could kill and eat babies on live TV at this point and not only not get arrested, but win potus. Clinton is untouchable.

enhanced_deficit
07-30-2016, 12:02 AM

http://www.strangepolitics.com/images/content/188446.jpg

Also please arrest Obama and Loretta Lynch.

Not a fan of SWCs but some of the photoshops by their critics look too controversial.

Not sure they should be locked, both have children and have not been convicted. Trump claims to be "law and order" candidate, hopefully he would show some leniency if he won Presidency (polls seem to suggest now that he would).

Trump on 'lock her up' chant: 'I'm starting to agree'
CNN-6 hours ago
Colorado Springs (CNN) Donald Trump on Friday abandoned his modest dismissals of the "lock her up" chants his supporters have aimed at ...

Working Poor
07-30-2016, 08:13 AM
Yea like hell it will.

ChristianAnarchist
07-30-2016, 12:47 PM
Ain't seen that leak yet that's supposed to result in her being arrested... Did I miss it??

devil21
07-31-2016, 10:13 AM
http://i2.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/newsfeed/000/159/325/1262055260350.jpg

Antischism
07-31-2016, 10:34 AM
He never said that. Seems like a game of "telephone" was played, and a lot of sites picked up on the story without fact-checking.

http://nymag.com/daily/intelligencer/2016/07/will-a-wikileaks-email-get-clinton-imprisoned.html

Before explaining what’s going on here, it’s important to make clear that Assange has said that WikiLeaks will be dumping juicy Clinton-related documents in the future. But this is different, and less surprising, from the idea of Assange’s explicitly mentioning a specific email or emails that could lead to a Clinton indictment. It’s one thing to say We’re going to release emails that will make Hillary Clinton look bad, which WikiLeaks has done and will undoubtedly continue to do whenever it can, and it’s quite another to say We’re going to release emails that will land Hillary Clinton in prison.

The confusion that gave rise to the “enough evidence” rumor might stem from the fact that the ITV spot was a bit of a train wreck. Mostly, the interview has been spread around online via this link to a shortened version, but what appears to be the full, start-to-finish interview is here, with the Clinton portion coming in the last 3:30 or so:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=34giUftE7BI

Assange is claiming that one of the emails WikiLeaks had already published at that time (via the State Department releases) could potentially be indictment-worthy — in the context of future evidence that hasn’t yet emerged — but that he finds that extremely unlikely. He’s making the common-sense observation that the Democrat-appointed attorney general is probably not looking to go out of her way to indict a Democratic former secretary of State who is running for President during the peak of a presidential campaign.

Suzanimal
07-31-2016, 02:15 PM
I didn't want to start another Hillary thread so I'm sticking this in Danke's thread.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2JT9_BefU8w

cindy25
07-31-2016, 07:25 PM
What is the speculation as to what Assange has on her. It's going to have to be really good if a level 99 Witch is going to be convicted.

she doesn't need to be convicted, just badly defeated. imagine if she were to come in third.

osan
07-31-2016, 10:12 PM
Once again I may be giving these people too much credit for smarts, but I do not believe that we can dismiss the possibility that Theye are going to proceed as planned, installing Clinton as president no matter what information is leaked, regardless of how damning. In fact, this could all be planned, or at least tolerated and taken advantage of pursuant to the speculation or even theory that the American people are going to do absolutely nothing about it beyond bitching and issuing statements of outrage and demanding "action"... all for perhaps 3 to four days, and then back to business as usual. This all has too much of an odor of a training regimen to completely reject the idea out of hand.

Theye risk nearly nothing by adopting this position of pushing forward with ever bolder steps. If Theye truly control all governance at the levels and in the places where it ultimately counts, then regardless of what lower courts might say, the end result will be that Theire agenda items will be kept in place. After all, what are the little American sissies going to do? They are going to petition "government" to hold itself accountable for its own wild corruption. How well does anyone thing that that is going to work out for the Joe and Jane Meaner? Does anyone really think that Americans in any significant numbers are going to engage in civil insurrection? Where would the requisite coordination and command issue? It wouldn't exist. So even if you have 5 million Americans revolting, the gestures stand to be willy nilly, perhaps at best in the overall scheme of things. Given that, how do they stand to fare when the combat-hard Army and Air Force go into motion against them, which I would not put past them. OK, we would have the Marines on our side, most likely, as well as the Navy. Marines are a very small force compared with the totality of Army/Air Force. Navy has the extreme disadvantage of being logistically dependent upon Themme. Furthermore, the Navy is generally water-bound, limiting their ability to strike 1500 miles inland. That aside, if the administration/Congress decides to cut them off, the Navy would have a matter of a week or two to make their move in defense of the people of America and the action would have to be very decisive.

AFAICS, Theye have everything to gain by pushing fast and hard at this time because the nation is so polluted with stupid, stoopid, corrupted, lazy, avaricious, and brutally ignorant people, that a better opportunity may not present itself. I am very inclined to believe, for example, that if Bammy declared martial law tomorrow, the vast and overwhelming majority of Americans would do as they were told, regardless of how outrageous the orders. Is there any reason to think otherwise?

Schifference
08-01-2016, 05:46 AM
What business do we have in any other countries corrupt politics? We can't even manage our own dirty laundry.

kahless
08-01-2016, 08:00 AM
Julian Assange: Hacked Emails Include Info On Hillary’s Arming of Jihadists, Including ISIS, in Syria
http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2016/07/julian-assange-hacked-emails-include-info-hillarys-arming-jihadists-including-isis-syria/

Julian Assange: So, those Hillary Clinton emails, they connect together with the cables that we have published of Hillary Clinton, creating a rich picture of how Hillary Clinton performs in office, but, more broadly, how the U.S. Department of State operates. So, for example, the disastrous, absolutely disastrous intervention in Libya, the destruction of the Gaddafi government, which led to the occupation of ISIS of large segments of that country, weapons flows going over to Syria, being pushed by Hillary Clinton, into jihadists within Syria, including ISIS, that’s there in those emails. There’s more than 1,700 emails in Hillary Clinton’s collection, that we have released, just about Libya alone.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jriU_cPU9Vk

Lucille
08-01-2016, 08:45 AM

Mr.NoSmile
08-01-2016, 11:02 AM
Or he could just release what he has and not blow smoke like he's got some smoking gun. It's like having an announcement to say that you WILL have an announcement.

devil21
08-01-2016, 12:58 PM
Julian Assange: Hacked Emails Include Info On Hillary’s Arming of Jihadists, Including ISIS, in Syria
http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2016/07/julian-assange-hacked-emails-include-info-hillarys-arming-jihadists-including-isis-syria/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jriU_cPU9Vk

Obviously she's been lying about her lack of knowledge of the weapons transfers. Here's a video allegedly made by Syrian military of weapons cache found in Aleppo recently.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v80ZLvWJw8A

Antischism
08-01-2016, 01:29 PM
Or he could just release what he has and not blow smoke like he's got some smoking gun. It's like having an announcement to say that you WILL have an announcement.

Refer to my post. There is no "smoking gun." People are just setting themselves up for disappointment and will throw Assange under the bus for something he never specifically said.

TheTexan
08-01-2016, 03:06 PM
Refer to my post. There is no "smoking gun." People are just setting themselves up for disappointment and will throw Assange under the bus for something he never specifically said.

It's not very nice to shit on Danke's thread with facts and corrections

We had a good thing going here and you had to ruin it

enhanced_deficit
08-02-2016, 04:41 PM
If GOP's Bush is given a get free card while Dem's Hillary and Obama are put in a locking situation, many would allege sexism/racism in Justice delivery process.
All accountability trials should be transparent and bi-partisan so SWCs/DGPs etc of all parties/skin shades/genitalia/historic status are treated with same set of rules of law.

Danke
08-03-2016, 11:33 AM
It's not very nice to shit on Danke's thread with facts and corrections

We had a good thing going here and you had to ruin it

"While Assange didn’t specify what exactly was in the emails, he did tell ITV that WikiLeaks had “accumulated a lot of material about Hillary Clinton, which could proceed to an indictment.”

BM

Philhelm
08-03-2016, 08:23 PM

Clinton could set up a lemonade stand, without a government permit, and not get arrested.

enhanced_deficit
08-03-2016, 09:28 PM
It is getting out of control.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Co8hYb1WEAMhAOw.jpg

Iowa parade showcases Clinton in prison... (http://www.carrollspaper.com/Content/Default/Homepage-Rotating-Articles/Article/Hillary-hit-hard/-3/449/22594)

Occam's Banana
08-03-2016, 10:24 PM
Clinton could set up a lemonade stand, without a government permit, and not get arrested.

http://i.imgur.com/f7FdEdG.jpg

enhanced_deficit
08-06-2016, 03:10 AM
Let's wait till all the facts are outed.

puppetmaster
08-06-2016, 04:43 AM
Let's do it today.

cindy25
08-06-2016, 05:28 AM
Let's do it today.

Assange knows what he is doing. release it today, Hillary gets pardoned and quits the race. Dems nominate Biden. but October would be too late, as early voting for Hillary would make Biden win impossible

DamianTV
10-28-2016, 07:12 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tqPxUbOwAw4

RJB
10-28-2016, 07:23 PM
Nothing will ever lead to Hillary's arrest. Nothing.

Sorry guys.

TheCount
10-28-2016, 07:33 PM
Will the announcement be in the middle of the night?

Will Alex Jones livestream his mental breakdown again?

Will the same posters as last time create a thread for it and stay up all night in breathless anticipation?

Only time will tell.

KEEF
10-28-2016, 07:42 PM
We are only a couple days away from November, holding my breath for the supposed "October Suprise"

BamaAla
10-28-2016, 07:50 PM
I call BS.

pcosmar
10-28-2016, 07:53 PM

Sorry guys.

it really does look like it

John F Kennedy III
10-28-2016, 07:59 PM
I'll believe it when I see it.

donnay
10-28-2016, 09:59 PM

Sorry guys.

Oh yea of little faith. ;)

I read the back of the book, in the end she gets what's coming to her and that is Justice.

CPUd
10-28-2016, 10:05 PM
http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?498679-Next-leak-will-lead-to-arrest-of-Hillary-Clinton-%96-Assange

RJB
10-28-2016, 10:13 PM
http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?498679-Next-leak-will-lead-to-arrest-of-Hillary-Clinton-%96-Assange

Thanks for the link. It's very valuable and informative.

Miss Annie
10-28-2016, 11:22 PM
Judge Nap says its not Russia at all.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a9xgcR4yF5Y

oyarde
10-28-2016, 11:24 PM

Sorry guys.
That has always been my opinion .

liveandletlive
10-29-2016, 09:14 AM
Assange is like that prophet that predicts the second coming. and no one came.

ChristianAnarchist
10-30-2016, 07:57 AM
Judge Nap says its not Russia at all.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a9xgcR4yF5Y

Love that Judge... He didn't point out, however, that they are also breaking the "law" by intercepting everyone's email to begin with...