PDA

View Full Version : Social Security Administration Confirms: Illegal Aliens To Begin Collecting Benefits In 2017

LibertyEagle
07-26-2016, 11:05 AM
I’m old enough to remember when amnesty shills were promising that illegal aliens would become a fabulous source of tax revenue as soon as they were legalized.

We were sternly commanded to ignore all those studies showing the legalized alien population would be a staggering drain on our immense welfare state. The authors of such studies were torn to shreds for their alleged short-sightedness and xenophobia.

The amnesty shills, who spent years telling us illegal aliens were a poor and oppressed minority eking out a sparse existence from predatory employers while living miserably “in the shadows,” have recently spun on a dime and said to forget all that jive and believe their new party line that these “Americans-in-waiting” are far more productive than existing American citizens, including the chumps who waited in line for years to immigrate properly. Jeb Bush, to name a prominent example, often speaks as if he considers illegals qualitatively superior to Americans in their sense of family responsibility and work ethic, gingerly leaving the subject of their respect for the law to discuss another day.

Back here in the real world, everyone with a lick of common sense knew the amnesty critics were correct. Over the past few decades, we’ve built up a welfare state so gigantic, and so aggressive about recruiting new dependents, that plenty of native-born citizens with fairly decent jobs are now collecting benefits. Even if a staggering percentage of the amnestied population immediately found entry-level work – a highly dubious proposition even in a booming economy, never mind the anemic “recovery” that occasionally crawls ahead with a quarter of halfway-decent growth before collapsing in an exhausted heap – they’d still be a net drain on taxpayers.

read the rest: http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2015/03/10/social-security-administration-confirms-illegal-aliens-to-begin-collecting-benefits-in-2017/

Zippyjuan
07-26-2016, 12:17 PM
Maybe I am missing it but I don't see where the Social Security Administration is going to start issuing Social Security payments to illegal immigrants. Any help here?

Article was from 2015 and worried about amnesty for immigrants.

devil21
07-27-2016, 10:34 AM
Maybe I am missing it but I don't see where the Social Security Administration is going to start issuing Social Security payments to illegal immigrants. Any help here?

Article was from 2015 and worried about amnesty for immigrants.

A rare occasion I agree with Zippy. Illegals getting SS benefits (assuming without U.S. Citizen anchor babies) generally involves allowing them to get SS numbers, thus legally binding them into the trust system as "federal employees" collecting "federal benefits". Can't get a SS number unless a U.S. Citizen by birth or naturalization, afaik.

If it is true that in 2017 illegals will have access to the SS system then MAJOR HUGE changes to how the monetary system and corporate government operates have taken place in the meantime. Not saying it's not happening under the radar, though. Just need more evidence than that article.