PDA

View Full Version : Donald Trump Is Crazy, and So Is the GOP for Embracing Him

Krugminator2
07-23-2016, 07:21 PM
I don't like linking this site but this is so funny. Is this real life? This is guy that might be President. This is from yesterday. I can't stop laughing that this maniac is taken seriously. Trump is still peddling that Ted Cruz JFK conspiracies from the ational Enquirer. http://www.weeklystandard.com/donald-trump-is-crazy-and-so-is-the-gop-for-embracing-him/article/2003466#.V5OJOJ3h6dl.twitter

"I don't know his father. I met him once. I think he's a lovely guy. I think he's a lovely guy. All I did was point out the fact that on the cover of the National Enquirer there was a picture of him and crazy Lee Harvey Oswald having breakfast. Now, Ted never denied that it was his father. Instead, he said Donald Trump—I had nothing to do with it. This was a magazine that, frankly, in many respects should be very respected."

He continued: "Did anybody ever deny that it was the father? They're not saying: 'Oh, that wasn't really my father.' It was a little hard to do. It looked like him."

Trump believes it is a picture of Cruz and Oswald. "I know nothing about his father. I know nothing about Lee Harvey Oswald. But there was a picture, on the front page of the National Enquirer, which does have credibility—and they're not going to do pictures like that because they get sued for a lot of money if things are wrong, okay?"

Aratus
10-10-2018, 07:57 PM
Today, Donald Trump evidently did a tweet where
he thinks the Federal Reserve is "crazy" when they
reacted to the 3.7% unemployment level amoung
the people who could be working in our population.
This perhaps is one of his more lucid & apt tweets.