PDA

View Full Version : Arizona: Ron Paul support report

DisabledVet
12-08-2007, 12:57 PM
I tell ya he's catching on!

I remember driving around Phoenix daily (I am all over town supervising crews so I drive about 200 miles per day)

Anyway, about 6 months ago there was only a smattering of signs on empty lots and every one in a while on bridge overpasses.

Never a bumper sticker (Except mine..lol)

Now I see RP bumper stickers EVERYWHERE...and in all my driving I only saw 1 Obama sticker.

Ron Paul signs are everywhere now...street corners, overhead passes...

I was in my doctors office on Monday and we we're talking about our disgust with the FDA and I just mentioned Ron....and the doc not skipping a beat says "Oh yeah I like him...he's going to do great things"

Damn right I said...damn right...

purepaloma
12-08-2007, 01:09 PM
Oh yeah - the supporters in Arizona are working hard.

I also make sure I have RP cards on me at all times and leave them everywhere. Slim Jims are always in my backseat and try to slap them on cars even when I'm not officially "canvassing"

If we all keep spreading the word each and every day.......it will happen.

Thanks supporters!

JMO
12-08-2007, 01:09 PM
I live in a decent size city in California called Stockton. I saw my first political banner for the 2008 election today, it was at one of the busiest intersections, and yes it was a Ron Paul banner, its been there for two days, I haven't looked today to see if its still up.

ursamajor
12-08-2007, 01:22 PM
My mother-in-law was in Tuscon last weekend. She called my wife (and I) to tell us about Ron Paul people being out. We called her back after missing her call, and we hear 'RON PAUL' in the background. We ask: "you are still around the Ron Paul supporters? are you talking to them?". She replies: "no, that was just a different group, they are all over the place out here. seriously, everywhere!" whoo!