PDA

View Full Version : Ivanka Trump for Congress (NY-12; Reform Party)

RonPaulGeorge&Ringo
07-21-2016, 08:17 PM
http://www.inquisitr.com/3333926/ivanka-trump-wins-primary-election-is-she-headed-to-congress/

"Whether she knows it or not, and it’s probably not at this point, Ivanka Trump received two out of a total of five write-in votes for the Reform Party nomination in New York’s 12th Congressional District...

"Those two votes ... were evidently enough to give her the Reform Party nod going into the November general election after the June 28 primary results were certified earlier this month. New York City Board of Elections results appear to indicate that three other Reform Party candidates received one write-in vote each. Evidently there were no official Reform Party candidates on the ballot.

"The district includes parts of Manhattan’s Lower East Side, Brooklyn and Queens, and is currently represented by career politician Carolyn Maloney, a Democrat."

http://vote.nyc.ny.us/downloads/pdf/election_results/2016/20160628Primary%20Election/08002000012Crossover%20Reform%20Representative%20i n%20Congress%2012th%20Congressional%20District%20R ecap.pdf

r3volution 3.0
07-21-2016, 10:11 PM
I motion that the site ban on Trump promotion should apply to his relatives as well.

Ender
07-21-2016, 10:28 PM
I motion that the site ban on Trump promotion should apply to his relatives as well.

I second the motion.

Peace&Freedom
07-21-2016, 10:45 PM
I motion that the site ban further attempts to expansively characterize Trump news items as "Trump promotion."

BamaAla
07-21-2016, 10:56 PM
I motion that the site ban further attempts to expansively characterize Trump news items as "Trump promotion."

Second

dannno
07-21-2016, 10:59 PM

The problem is some people around here like to talk about politics.

Brian4Liberty
07-21-2016, 11:46 PM
I just wish I knew this beforehand. I could be the Reform candidate in my district.

Brian4Liberty
07-21-2016, 11:48 PM

What's amazing is how many calls we have for bans on a "liberty-oriented" forum.

luctor-et-emergo
07-21-2016, 11:57 PM
What's amazing is how many calls we have for bans on a "liberty-oriented" forum.

It's all voluntary of course! Being here and stuff.

r3volution 3.0
07-22-2016, 12:27 AM

What's amazing is that supporters of radically unlibertarian Trump are allowed to run rampant through a "liberty-oriented" forum.

Danke
07-22-2016, 04:04 AM
I motion those calling for a ban, be banned.

jkob
07-22-2016, 04:24 AM
Pretty nuts you can get on the ballot with 2 write in votes.

Peace&Freedom
07-22-2016, 05:31 AM
Pretty nuts you can get on the ballot with 2 write in votes.

In NY, when your party has obtained "permanent ballot status" (50,000 votes in the last Gubernatorial race) you can literally get on the ballot on that line with just a few signatures or write-ins.

P.S.: My call for a ban was meant in jest, to ridicule the other banners.

juleswin
07-22-2016, 05:37 AM

For this to work, we would need new sets of mods on this site. There are all but a handful of mods still active on the forum and the most active one is a Trump supporter. We would need new mods who understand the mission of this side and is able to drop the hammer on violators.

Kotin was the last mod to actually ban a Trump supporters, the rest either are too timid or too much of a Trump supporter to care. We need more mods like Kotin

juleswin
07-22-2016, 05:41 AM

The even more amazing thing is how the authoritarian supporting members would stay on a liberty site when there are hundred if not thousands of authoritarian supporting sites on the web. Must you guys take over every single community on the web before you guys are satisfied?

Schifference
07-22-2016, 06:28 AM
The Donald has greater plans for Ivanka.

StilesBC
07-22-2016, 02:34 PM
The problem is some people around here like to talk about politics.

They like to talk about politicians. Rarely does politics seem to enter into the discussions.

Peace&Freedom
07-22-2016, 03:23 PM
The Donald has greater plans for Ivanka.

If Trump's intent is to launch a dynasty, the obvious scenario that comes to mind is for him to win in November, then to run Ivanka for Governor of NY in 2018, and have Donald Jr. run the same year for Senate (or vice versa). If both win, come 2020, Pres. Trump selects Senator Trump to be his running mate for reelection, perhaps changing his address to FL or elsewhere to make it legal (Pence gets retired, or appointed Secretary of State).

Upon winning, Governor Ivanka then appoints ERIC Trump as the new Senator. Tiffany may also be elected to Congress under this scenario by 2020, and in 2024, VP Trump runs to replace Daddy Trump as President, with Governor Ivanka becoming the VP running mate. By 2032, Ivanka or Eric runs for President, as Tiffany will be old enough to run as VP, and Barron becomes old enough to replace her in Congress...

oyarde
07-22-2016, 03:39 PM
I just wish I knew this beforehand. I could be the Reform candidate in my district.

I am thinking this is something we should have known about .

puppetmaster
07-22-2016, 04:26 PM
Pics?

RonPaulGeorge&Ringo
07-22-2016, 05:01 PM
Barron becomes old enough to replace her in Congress...

Barron may have too much neurological damage from vaccines to serve in Congress. But maybe the Trumps will have found a way to detox him by then,

Aratus
07-25-2016, 03:29 AM

i didn't think to check things out, either. :D if she wins this november, i will be totally surprised.:cool:

BamaAla
07-25-2016, 06:22 PM
The even more amazing thing is how the authoritarian supporting members would stay on a liberty site when there are hundred if not thousands of authoritarian supporting sites on the web. Must you guys take over every single community on the web before you guys are satisfied?

Yes