PDA

View Full Version : On which issue do you agree with the Next President?

TommyJeff
07-19-2016, 07:28 AM
The next elected president is listed below.
Can you name at least one area/issue where you agree with each of the following presidential candidates?

Hillary Clinton
Gary Johnson
Donald Trump

CaptUSA
07-19-2016, 08:03 AM
I agree with Hillary that Trump should not be President.
I agree with Trump that Hillary should not be President.

I agree with Gary that neither Trump or Hillary should be President.

(ETA: I should add that I have about equal parts agreement and disagreement with Gary on most real issues, but that one above, I can endorse wholeheartedly!)

luctor-et-emergo
07-19-2016, 08:07 AM
Hillary Clinton, "What difference does it make ?", I agree.
Donald Trump, agrees with me sometimes when he's pandering to a crowd.
Gary Johnson, agrees with me that people should be treated as individuals, apart from that I have many disagreements with him. But he's a decent human being. Apart from the cake thing though.

William Tell
07-19-2016, 08:25 AM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cIxJicyjLLE

enhanced_deficit
07-19-2016, 08:53 AM
Completely forgot that there were issues involved too in this election.

Agree with Hillary on her U-turn on stances on superpredator heeling, Iraq/Libya/Benghazi/Syria wars, email, gay weddings.

Agree with Trump's attacks on neocons/SWCs and stated goal to make America great again and unstated goal of disintigerating current money baggers driven two party system.

Related

Poll: Which two issues are going to be most important for GOP Primaries voters? (http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?480834-Which-two-issues-are-going-to-be-most-important-for-GOP-Primaries-voters&)

TommyJeff
07-19-2016, 10:24 AM

Hahaha. That's great!

TommyJeff
07-19-2016, 09:26 PM
Hillary Clinton, "What difference does it make ?", I agree.
Donald Trump, agrees with me sometimes when he's pandering to a crowd.
Gary Johnson, agrees with me that people should be treated as individuals, apart from that I have many disagreements with him. But he's a decent human being. Apart from the cake thing though.

Cake ?!

luctor-et-emergo
07-19-2016, 10:26 PM
Cake ?!

Yes, bake a cake or else you are racist. Gary will use the full force of the law to make you bake a cake.

Natural Citizen
07-19-2016, 10:31 PM
It's rigged! - Donald Trump....I likely agree with Donald Trump. Naw? :)

spudea
07-20-2016, 04:33 PM
there's actually a lot we could agree on if talking pure political ideological comparisons. Ron Paul used to ally with Dennis Kucinich with foreign policy but had disagreements on domestic policies.

TommyJeff
07-21-2016, 08:28 AM
Yes, bake a cake or else you are racist. Gary will use the full force of the law to make you bake a cake.

I now recall that line from his live debate. a shame.
maybe he should use the law to put a high tax on sugar, something in the neighborhood of $1,000 per gram, this way no one could afford the cakes and he wouldn't need to force anyone to bake a cake. then we can have another law that would offer cheaper cakes for those who cant afford it. Of course then we need a new regulating agency to figure out the details and......oh this could go on for awhile.

TommyJeff
07-21-2016, 08:29 AM
there's actually a lot we could agree on if talking pure political ideological comparisons. Ron Paul used to ally with Dennis Kucinich with foreign policy but had disagreements on domestic policies.

I'm sure you are right, but do you have any specifics to offer?