PDA

View Full Version : Megyn Kelly D.L. Hughley FULL HEATED Interview On Race & Police 7/13/16

donnay
07-14-2016, 08:08 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eZJ7QSI7uV0

Danke
07-14-2016, 08:31 AM
I can say wow if I want to..."Black Privilege?"

TheTexan
07-14-2016, 09:24 AM
Haha that was awesome

I love watching news programs like this

kahless
07-14-2016, 09:35 AM
That was not unexpected from him. Calling "Black privilege" that networks give him airtime is spot on.

If he had phrased it that FNC at times is biased in favor of police rather than calling them out as racist he would have maintained some level of credibility rather than come off as a fool.

NorthCarolinaLiberty
07-14-2016, 03:01 PM
What a little smart ass. There was a time when reporters asked a question and professionally waited for an answer. I am not interested in the reporter's opinion. The reporter asks. The guest answers. Basic journalism. Ted Koppel was the best at actually listening to a guest. If Koppel thought the guest was evasive, he would diplomatically say so and ask them again. If the guest was still elusive, then that was the answer Koppel took. This younger generation of producers is full of smart asses who do nothing but entertainment.

Anyway, it's interesting how this little cunny says there is not a way to know what happened with Castile, but they can know what happened with Brown. The two situations are practically the same. The cunny claims to know that Brown grabbed Wilson's gun, but there is no way of knowing. Based on Wilson's many lies, I would say Wilson pulled his gun. Brown reacted the way anyone would with survival instinct: remove the gun from the perp's hand. That is likely how he got shot in the finger.

Also, the cunny claims that "hands-up" was a lie, but the autopsy clearly showed that Brown had his hands up. One of the bullets entered Brown's upper right ventral arm. It had a slightly upward trajectory. That would have been virtually impossible if Brown was charging Wilson, as Wilson claimed. Wilson also told several other lies.

So Hughley is right when he says lice get the benefit of the doubt. It even goes beyond that. The autopsy showed Wilson was lying about Brown, but no one even caught the simple fact in the autopsy that showed otherwise.

Now the murdering lice of Castile is lying, will get the benefit of the doubt, and nothing will come of it.

Danke
07-14-2016, 03:04 PM
What a little smart ass. There was a time when reporters asked a question and professionally waited for an answer. I am not interested in the reporter's opinion. The reporter asks. The guest answers. Basic journalism. Ted Koppel was the best at actually listening to a guest. If Koppel thought the guest was evasive, he would diplomatically say so and ask them again. If the guest was still elusive, then that was the answer Koppel took. This younger generation of producers is full of smart asses who do nothing but entertainment.

Anyway, it's interesting how this little cunny says there is not a way to know what happened with Castile, but they can know what happened with Brown. The two situations are practically the same. The cunny claims to know that Brown grabbed Wilson's gun, but there is no way of knowing. Based on Wilson's many lies, I would say Wilson pulled his gun. Brown reacted the way anyone would with survival instinct: remove the gun from the perp's hand. That is likely how he got shot in the finger.

Also, the cunny claims that "hands-up" was a lie, but the autopsy clearly showed that Brown had his hands up. One of the bullets entered Brown's upper right ventral arm. It had a slightly upward trajectory. That would have been virtually impossible if Brown was charging Wilson, as Wilson claimed. Wilson also told several other lies.

So Hughley is right when he says lice get the benefit of the doubt. It even goes beyond that. The autopsy showed Wilson was lying about Brown, but no one even caught the simple fact in the autopsy that showed otherwise.

Now the murdering lice of Castile is lying, will get the benefit of the doubt, and nothing will come of it.

I thought the evidence that came out in the trial is just the opposite of what you are saying. And of course in your other example, there hasn't even been a trial yet.

NorthCarolinaLiberty
07-15-2016, 06:31 PM
I thought the evidence that came out in the trial is just the opposite of what you are saying. And of course in your other example, there hasn't even been a trial yet.

The actual court transcript I read from the witnesses was very mixed. For example, the witness who rode as passenger in the white Monte Carlo (the car closest to Wilson's SUV) said that Wilson backed up with screeching tires. This contradicts what Wilson said in his ABC News interview.

The Monte Carlo witness also said that Wilson's car almost hit Brown, or possibly did hit Brown or his clothing. Either way, Wilson recklessly backing like that was irresponsible and too close a call.

The witness further stated that Wilson opened his door on Brown, likely striking him. This prompted Brown to push the door back on Wilson. I would say this is a natural reaction to an aggressive person. A car door hitting your shin is not pleasant.

The scuffle likely led Wilson to reach for his gun. Many people's natural reaction would be an attempt to stop someone from using that weapon. Very unlikely that Brown is reaching for Wilson's gun in an offensive manner. More likely a defensive manner.

The store video is also muddled. It's looks to me like the merchant first commits the physical action by grabbing the packs of cigars from Brown's hands.

All of this was very muddled, with both parties escalating the situation.

NorthCarolinaLiberty
07-15-2016, 06:33 PM
Regardless of all the above, it would be virtually impossible for Wilson to hit Brown in his upper right ventral arm without Brown's hands raised.

Brown was hit in the upper right ventral arm (inner bicep). A very possible shot with hands raised.
https://encrypted-tbn2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRK3BF48QtZLgL-v6IQ5F-vu448QaJQXkDrbtmt_lJWDrCDuI68

Wilson claimed Brown was reaching in his waistband when Wilson fired. You're not hitting the inner bicep of a person when his hand is reaching in his pants.
http://lessonpix.com/drawings/13364/380x380/Hand+in+Pants.png

NorthCarolinaLiberty
07-15-2016, 06:41 PM
The ABC interview with Wilson is below. So what Wilson is saying is that Brown has a gun the entire time. Even though Wilson supposes Brown has his own weapon, Brown somehow has more interest in Wilson's weapon. Brown supposedly reaches across Wilson's large body to grab a holstered gun on the right side of Wilson's body.

Brown then runs away after he attempts to grab Wilson's gun but not using his own gun. The gun magically stays in a waistband as Brown furiously runs away out of his sandals.

Wilson's magic bullet enters Brown's inner bicep, even as Brown's inner bicep faces away from Wilson.

http://abcnews.go.com/GMA/video/exclusive-watch-george-stephanopoulos-full-interview-police-officer-27186831

RandallFan
07-15-2016, 10:06 PM
Officer Wilson can lie all he wants to improve his prospects of defense against a thug, unlike Al Sharpton ( who meant with a certain Senator) who has lied and incited various things against totally innocent non-thuggish people.