PDA

View Full Version : Palin to ‘Sick’ MSM: Stop Claiming Black Lives Matter ‘Thugs’ & ‘Rioters’ Are ‘Peaceful’

kahless
07-11-2016, 07:20 PM
http://www.breitbart.com/big-journalism/2016/07/11/palincallsoutmsmblacklivesmatter/

“I’m calling out the media,” Palin said. “Quit claiming that these rioters are peaceful. They are stomping on the flag figuratively and literally. Shouting death to cops. Celebrating violence.”

She added that the mainstream media are helping Black Lives Matter agitators perpetuate a message that “evil people are thriving on right now as they try to intimidate and… warp malleable minds” into believing that “one race matters more than another.”

She said that is the antithesis of Martin Luther King Jr.’s message.

“It’s the antithesis of the Constitution, the Bill of Rights… our charters of liberty that say all men are created equal,” she added.
She told the mainstream media that “blood is on your complicit hands when you naively or purposely refuse to tell of this movement’s truth.”

http://i.imgur.com/uvFkpkz.gif

Zippyjuan
07-11-2016, 07:52 PM
Aside from the shooter, how many at the Dallas protest got violent?

Ender
07-11-2016, 08:30 PM
Aside from the shooter, how many at the Dallas protest got violent?

Nada.

Also, some opposite groups came together.

Palin only says things that will grab some spotlight for her ego- not to mention she's a liar and even more inarticulate than Trump.

cajuncocoa
07-11-2016, 08:36 PM
//

phill4paul
07-11-2016, 08:39 PM
Please, please, if there is a baby Jesus in Heaven hear my prayer, let Trump pick this great American white woman as his V.P. to Make America Great Again!

Ender
07-11-2016, 08:41 PM
Please, please, let Trump pick this great American as his V.P. to Make America Great Again!

I was JUST THINKING THE SAME DAMNED THING! ;)

Zippyjuan
07-11-2016, 08:41 PM
Heard police were taking selfies with some of the crowd. Doesn't sound violent to me.

They are stomping on the flag figuratively and literally

Reports of the flag being stomped on literally? Freedom to Assemble is stomping on the flag?

"I can see Russia from my house! "

Zippyjuan
07-11-2016, 08:42 PM
Please, please, if there is a baby Jesus in Heaven hear my prayer, let Trump pick this great American white woman as his V.P. to Make America Great Again!

It would certainly be very entertaining!

cajuncocoa
07-11-2016, 08:43 PM
//

cajuncocoa
07-11-2016, 08:43 PM
//

Zippyjuan
07-11-2016, 08:44 PM
http://www.clixmarketing.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2015/05/homer-computer-doh.jpg

phill4paul
07-11-2016, 08:47 PM
Heard police were taking selfies with some of the crowd. Doesn't sound violent to me.

Reports of the flag being stomped on literally? Freedom to Assemble is stomping on the flag?

"I can see Russia from my house! "

Quiet you. This race baiting is being pushed by the liberals and all of the MSM. Republicans don do that.

TRUNP 2019!!!!

^^^ Not support. Wouldn't want to break forum guidelines by supporting a candidate the forum does not support. Just saying.

Zippyjuan
07-11-2016, 08:49 PM
Oops. I forgot.

RJ Liberty
07-11-2016, 09:14 PM
she's a liar and even more inarticulate than Trump.

Palin's word salad seems to be getting worse as the years go by. I remember in 2008 when she could put together at least some coherent sentences. That happens very rarely now.

cajuncocoa
07-11-2016, 09:47 PM
//

TheCount
07-11-2016, 09:55 PM
Save our flag. Please.

First our culture, then our nation, and now our flag? Whites are losing all of the things. What's next?

Ender
07-11-2016, 10:01 PM
First our culture, then our nation, and now our flag? Whites are losing all of the things. What's next?

Pop Tarts?

Origanalist
07-11-2016, 10:02 PM

Your women, they're coming for your women.

phill4paul
07-11-2016, 10:03 PM
Pop Tarts?

Yup.

http://americanglob.files.wordpress.com/2013/03/pop-tart-gun.jpg?w=600&h=360

Wilf
07-11-2016, 10:04 PM
Your women, they're coming for your women.

But I thought that Rape Culture did not exist":("?

Ender
07-11-2016, 10:10 PM
Yup.

http://americanglob.files.wordpress.com/2013/03/pop-tart-gun.jpg?w=600&h=360

Noooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!

Origanalist
07-11-2016, 10:13 PM
But I thought that Rape Culture did not exist":("?

I know, it gets really confusing but trust me on this.

Wilf
07-11-2016, 10:17 PM
I know, it gets really confusing but trust me on this.

Same. It just as bad when the neocons used the race card against its own critics..

TheCount
07-11-2016, 10:20 PM
Pop Tarts?

muh Hot Pockets!

(I honestly can't think of a whiter food than Hot Pockets)

phill4paul
07-11-2016, 10:24 PM
muh Hot Pockets!

(I honestly can't think of a whiter food than Hot Pockets)

I think you meant to say "gamer" food. Auto correction sucks.

TheCount
07-11-2016, 10:25 PM
I think you meant to say "gamer" food. Auto correction sucks.

If I was talking about gamer food it would be cheetos and mountain dew.

TheCount
07-11-2016, 10:42 PM
This thread has made me realize that alt-right members are Scooby Doo villains.

"I'd have had all the hot chicks and monies if it weren't for those meddling darkies!"

acptulsa
07-12-2016, 06:17 AM
Palin's word salad seems to be getting worse as the years go by. I remember in 2008 when she could put together at least some coherent sentences. That happens very rarely now.

Either that or she had a teleprompter and McCain's speechwriters back then.

cajuncocoa
07-12-2016, 06:21 AM
//

cajuncocoa
07-12-2016, 06:26 AM
//

cajuncocoa
07-12-2016, 06:34 AM
//

LibertyEagle
07-12-2016, 08:12 AM
“I’m calling out the media,” Palin said. “Quit claiming that these rioters are peaceful. They are stomping on the flag figuratively and literally. Shouting death to cops. Celebrating violence.”

She added that the mainstream media are helping Black Lives Matter agitators perpetuate a message that “evil people are thriving on right now as they try to intimidate and… warp malleable minds” into believing that “one race matters more than another.”

She said that is the antithesis of Martin Luther King Jr.’s message.

“It’s the antithesis of the Constitution, the Bill of Rights… our charters of liberty that say all men are created equal,” she added.
She told the mainstream media that “blood is on your complicit hands when you naively or purposely refuse to tell of this movement’s truth.”

There is nothing in this quote that should have people on this forum all aflutter. She is absolutely right. If you believe that most of the BLM rallies/protests have been peaceful, you need to get off of RPFs more often and research. Why would you expect them to be peaceful. George Soros didn't give them 33 million dollars to be peaceful, after all.

Palin talks about our Constitution and that ALL lives matter, regardless of race.

Is that not what you believe?

cajuncocoa
07-12-2016, 08:19 AM
//

LibertyEagle
07-12-2016, 08:40 AM
If she truly believed ALL lives matter, I expect she'll be out there protesting or speaking out the next time a white person gets beat up by cops. (Only saying this because she's certainly someone who could call attention to this problem that police brutality doesn't only happen to black people.) Tell you what...I'll send the story to her Facebook page the next time @Anti Federalist (http://www.ronpaulforums.com/member.php?u=3169) posts one, we'll see how much she believes that. I won't hold my breath.

So, in your mind, one has to join the little Commie group in their protests and claims to want to kill white policemen, etc. in order to show support? You appear to support them. Tell me, have you joined them in their marching? If not, why not?

Now, back to what Palin said that so many in this thread have mocked. What exactly did she say that you disagreed with?

acptulsa
07-12-2016, 08:48 AM
Most sane people would not join a little Commie group in a protest who just got finished murdering 5 policemen, among other cute little things.

In another thread, you talk about facts, and implied that you deal in them. And here you are calling a group that organized a protest against government operations 'commie' and accusing them of planning sniper attacks.

And you're spewing this even after supporting someone who is running on a platform which includes a plank of gutting the First Amendment by allowing politicians to sue reporters for slander and libel.

Well, I have news for you. BLM is not a candidate for public office, and could in fact sue you for libel for stating that they planned those sniper attacks. Even without Trump gutting the First Amendment.

LibertyEagle
07-12-2016, 09:01 AM
In another thread, you talk about facts, and implied that you deal in them. And here you are calling a group that organized a protest against government operations 'commie' and accusing them of planning sniper attacks.

And you're spewing this even after supporting someone who is running on a platform which includes a plank of gutting the First Amendment by allowing politicians to sue reporters for slander and libel.
I'm concerned about that too. But, I also don't like the fact that there was a ruling years ago that newscasters have no responsibility to deal in truth.

Well, I have news for you. BLM is not a candidate for public office, and could in fact sue you for libel for stating that they planned those sniper attacks. Even without Trump gutting the First Amendment.

I've got news for you too, Tulsa. Twisting my words does not further your agenda and it is more than obvious that you have one.

EDIT: Tulsa, I changed that post after making it, when I realized it hadn't come out right. In fact, you can see that I changed it 4 minutes before you posted your reply. Surely, you have seen that, yet you have posted your threat in other places in the forum. Is this your idea of being ethical?

cajuncocoa
07-12-2016, 09:07 AM
//

CPUd
07-12-2016, 09:11 AM
derp

LibertyEagle
07-12-2016, 09:17 AM
No, she can start her own group. I don't care HOW she does it. Just do it.

I've already explained why *I* (or anyone else on this site) can't do this alone. Go back and read it. But Sarah Palin could start it. She has a much bigger platform, and if she really believes ALL lives matter, she could get something going. I'll wait to see if she really believes it.

Why do you expect someone else to do the work for you? Is it just your role to sit back and take potshots at other peoples' actions or what? She at least said something positive to hopefully calm things down a bit.

LibertyEagle
07-12-2016, 09:33 AM
derp

Is this not an example of race-baiting?

I hate to ruin your narrative, but you do realize that one of the snippets the media loves to show of someone hitting a protester in a Trump rally, is of a black Trump supporter hitting a black protester, right? The media however manages to disguise that fact though. Hope that didn't burst your bubble.

cajuncocoa
07-12-2016, 09:39 AM
//

CPUd
07-12-2016, 09:42 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=St5Yw3YNNt0

ronpaulhawaii
07-12-2016, 10:03 AM
There is nothing in this quote that should have people on this forum all aflutter. She is absolutely right. If you believe that most of the BLM rallies/protests have been peaceful, you need to get off of RPFs more often and research. Why would you expect them to be peaceful. George Soros didn't give them 33 million dollars to be peaceful, after all.

Palin talks about our Constitution and that ALL lives matter, regardless of race.

I've been to BLM marches; carrying a Gadsden and wearing liberty gear. Yes there were commie agitators, but they were pretty regularly told to sit down and shut up by everyone and their mother... And they were peaceful.

And while Soros is a problem, exaggerating his support of BLM does not help your case. I can't find where he gave 33million to BLM, hell, 1/8th of that went to the Drug Policy Alliance....

So, in your mind, one has to join the little Commie group in their protests and claims to want to kill white policemen, etc. in order to show support? You appear to support them. Tell me, have you joined them in their marching? If not, why not?

Now, back to what Palin said that so many in this thread have mocked. What exactly did she say that you disagreed with?

I disagree with Palin calling me a rioter

Ender
07-12-2016, 10:32 AM

Palin doesn't give a crap about the Constitution; she only flutters and utters what she thinks will get her more attention.

And what heavy rioting have BLM done? You gonna blame them for the sniper?

How convenient.

LibertyEagle
07-12-2016, 11:34 AM
Haven't watched the whole thing yet, but thought the part I have watched was interesting.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ByE_CpXIjRA

LibertyEagle
07-12-2016, 11:47 AM
Jesus, LE. I've explained so many times since this all happened....one person, 10 people from this site, 20 people from this site, can't do this alone. If there's no market for these stories in the news (and there isn't) we're out there alone, and we would be drowned out in a hurry by all of the cop-kissing patriots who would oppose us. Not to mention, it would be very unsafe for us.

Sarah Palin, on the other hand, could call attention TO those patriots to the fact that cops aren't always the heroes those people think they are. She has a built-in following. She's exactly the kind of spokesperson this needs. And if she really believes ALL lives matter, I would love for her to lead the charge. Why is that so hard to understand?

See, I came from a Mother who single handedly got one of the federal government's huge education indoctrination programs thrown out of an entire state. So, I know what one person can do. If they will only educate themselves on the matter, gather and study the data, put it together in an easy to understand and presentable package and work through the layers to get it done. It can be done. But, like most everything of merit, it takes one hell of a lot of tenacity and hard work.

I'm not worthy to be a freckle on her arm. But, I do know what is possible.

cajuncocoa
07-12-2016, 12:24 PM
//

LibertyEagle
07-12-2016, 12:27 PM
Getting a "huge education indoctrination program thrown out" in a nice air conditioned environment in a school board room is entirely different from being one of 20 people marching on the street when tempers are flaring. But go ahead, LE. You know everything

It actually took about 6 months of doing. Far more effort than a sign-wave or a march. That aside, I was attempting to give an example of what one person can accomplish. Which was a response to your hand-wringing that you couldn't do anything, because you were just one little 'ol person and Palin needed to do it for you.

cajuncocoa
07-12-2016, 12:31 PM
//

oyarde
07-12-2016, 12:37 PM
How are flag sales these days ? Profit margin should be Yuuuge since they are made in China.

oyarde
07-12-2016, 12:42 PM
I eat all of my pop tarts into the shape of a weapon before finishing them.

Zippyjuan
07-12-2016, 01:39 PM

Isn't anybody who criticizes the government or protests it a Commie?

UWDude
07-12-2016, 03:57 PM

"I'd have had all the hot chicks and monies if it weren't for those meddling darkies!"

That's how sad they really are.

Actually, most of them hate women too. LoL

So I guess the BBC monster only takes the good womens, and leaves white men with the feminists and internet trolls.

TheCount
07-12-2016, 04:56 PM
Actually, most of them hate women too.

Everything wrong in their life is someone else's fault. They feel entitled to (ownership of) women, and therefore when their love life doesn't turn out the way that they feel that it should, they flail about looking for someone to blame. Might be the women themselves, or nonwhite men "stealing" (ownership again) them away, or endless other societal boogiemen.

bunklocoempire
07-12-2016, 05:20 PM
Another view. (http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?497752-Riots-in-Minnesota&p=6258616&viewfull=1#post6258616) video

It's interesting what folks choose to emphasize.

She'll set ya straight on the 1st, because she has a great grasp on all the amendments.

yay! 2nd amendment? Is that an expired tyrant on her shirt? :rolleyes:

http://i.imgur.com/ipZ5WFU.jpg

RandallFan
07-12-2016, 07:44 PM
Obama is a token buffoon. Palin & Obama are of equal academic talent.

LibertyEagle
07-12-2016, 08:24 PM
Obama is a token buffoon. Palin & Obama are of equal academic talent.

At least she's not a traitor.

AuH20
07-12-2016, 08:38 PM

Collectively women are the most susceptible to the propaganda created by the social controllers or who Dr. Anthony Napoleon, former government employed psychologist, eloquently refers to as the Shadow Men. By proxy, if you can turn the women with false promises of security and social harmony, then you can directly influence their male partners. Peer pressure combined with sexual friction can turn most men into obedient golden retrievers. I would say on average two-thirds of all women are psychologically damaged by the state & it's entrenched organs to such a degree that it's far preferable to be single.

Smitty
07-12-2016, 08:53 PM
All of those people who sit stuck on the Interstate because a bunch of black lives matter activists have blocked it turn into Trump voters if they're not already.

cajuncocoa
07-12-2016, 09:14 PM
//

AuH20
07-12-2016, 09:19 PM
I stopped reading right here. I wish we could go back to thinking of people as individuals on this site. We used to abhor collectivism, making huge assumptions, and painting with broad brushes. *I* still do.

I'm sorry to break it to you, but there are prevalent trends that run through particular groups. Don't be scared of knowledge, despite the taboo nature of group studies.

cajuncocoa
07-12-2016, 09:32 PM
//

UWDude
07-12-2016, 09:44 PM
....that it's far preferable to be single.

I know. the sad little MGTOW's. Instead of learning how to talk to women. Instead of seeking the happiness that men need by being with women, instead of understanding that women love men and sex as much as men love women and sex....

...they would rather believe what they read on the internet by the small minorities, and blame their failures on somebody else, and swear they would rather get no pussy then change their outlook.

More for me.

MGTOWers might as well be gay.

AuH20
07-12-2016, 10:01 PM
I know. the sad little MGTOW's. Instead of learning how to talk to women. Instead of seeking the happiness that men need by being with women, instead of understanding that women love men and sex as much as men love women and sex....

...they would rather believe what they read on the internet by the small minorities, and blame their failures on somebody else, and swear they would rather get no pussy then change their outlook.

More for me.

MGTOWers might as well be gay.

Sad? I would classify a fair segment of MGTOWS as ahead of the curve so to speak, given the potential monetary destruction and family turmoil that comes with dead end relationships ordained by a state court. Domestication should be reserved for dogs as opposed to people.

To your second point. Those who blame their failures on minorities? Only the most ignorant would believe such a fable. The clueless minorities are largely used as pawns to drive policy and then cast aside when the organization's goals are achieved.

TheCount
07-12-2016, 10:05 PM
various unsupported nonsense

Let me summarize: Blah blah blah the Jews are turning our women, who are too stupid to think for themselves, into race traitors.

Or, alternatively, women can't possibly be making choices other than the ones I think that they should make, and therefore they are wrong/coerced/otherwise stupid.

AuH20
07-12-2016, 10:10 PM
Scared of knowledge...that's a common rebuttal with the alt-right posters on this site lately. "Put the little woman in her place where she belongs." Bull$#@!.

It's all of you who are scared...scared of people who are different than you are, who look different, speak different, have a different culture. The alt right is terrified.

There are trends, yes. But there are always exceptions. Never assume. Expect people to behave as an individual, not as the stereotype of a group. Don't be scared of differences.

I think you may be frightened that the world that you live in, isn't the Hallmark greeting card paradise that you've been conditioned to believe. There are profound racial differences that have grown over the many millennia. Not all cultures are equal. Sexual identity leads to certain predispositions that even the conscious are relatively unaware of.

Now do these scary facts preclude one from friendship with another race, sex or culture? Of course not.

AuH20
07-12-2016, 10:48 PM
Let me summarize: Blah blah blah the Jews are turning our women, who are too stupid to think for themselves, into race traitors.

Or, alternatively, women can't possibly be making choices other than the ones I think that they should make, and therefore they are wrong/coerced/otherwise stupid.

Jews? You have a penchant for the sensational? I wish it was simple as the Joos but it isn't.

You should really look into the experiments performed by Muzafer Sheriff and the phenomenon known autokinectic effect to understand why women are such key figures in establishing social obedience, err conformity.

Women, despite the shoddy treatment they have historically received, are the fulcrum point in which you can control society. The women's liberation movement was originally hijacked (as documented by now remorseful activist Erin Pizzey) and turned inward to destroy the nuclear family unit, since an omnipotent super state and a strong family unit are completely at odds with each other. Women were reconditioned to emulate the worst urges in men and abandon their nurturing instincts, in effect leaving chaos in it's wake.

cajuncocoa
07-12-2016, 10:57 PM
//

AuH20
07-12-2016, 11:07 PM
There you go again. If you alt right alpha males aren't accusing women of being "too stupid" to understand this or that, you're accusing us of being too "frightened." Does saying those things to women make you feel big and strong? I hope so. You probably need the ego boost.

Women typically value stability and security, since it's in the best interest of their offspring. They like to be in control, even though this concept is antithetical to the true nature of the universe. The social controllers conduct disinformation campaigns that prey on these built-in biological needs. I hope I am making headway.

cajuncocoa
07-12-2016, 11:24 PM
//

UWDude
07-13-2016, 12:13 AM
To your second point. Those who blame their failures on minorities?

Not what I said. MGTOW's listen to a small, loud minority of women, and think that is how women actually are. On everything. Women on the internet, like "men", are very different from women in real life, like men.

But a ton of men think forums are for alpha male combat. So they act and talk real tough, and talk about how they would respond to situations they know nothing about.

Women typically value stability and security, since it's in the best interest of their offspring. They like to be in control, even though this concept is antithetical to the true nature of the universe. The social controllers conduct disinformation campaigns that prey on these built-in biological needs. I hope I am making headway.

Everybody likes to be in control, women are human, therefore they like to being control. They also like sex, politics, and even sometimes football. You have MGTOW failure with women down to a science, don't you? No such thing as poor men with hot women, no such thing as short men with hot women, no such thing as ugly men with hot women, right? But every time you see something that defies your version of reality, like a poor man with a beautiful woman, you think it must be something else, besides maybe she just really likes the guy, right? because whenever proof is put in your face, time and time again, that it must be more than looks or money, instead of slapping yourself in the head, and thinking, "why do I think such nonsense? I could be that guy" Instead, you look at it as an anomoly, and proof of your reality.

MGTOW has let a loud vocal minority of man-hating feminists and trolls, destroy one of the most basic drives a human can have. But it is no surprise, MGTOW are trolls, and so they have let trolls ruins them. They live in the pits of trolldom, right there with the pissed off feminists and gays and lesbians, all yelling at each other about what love and sex "should" be.

LibertyEagle
07-13-2016, 12:54 AM
I stopped reading right here. I wish we could go back to thinking of people as individuals on this site. We used to abhor collectivism, making huge assumptions, and painting with broad brushes. *I* still do.

Seriously? You make broad brush assumptions about tons of people. The last ones I've seen are Trump supporters and the alt-right.

cajuncocoa
07-13-2016, 05:34 AM
//

RandallFan
07-13-2016, 06:46 PM
People used to post that all Hispanics are conservative, family orientated(single motherhood with hispancis has been 60% or so for 20 years). All Black people love the constitution. Totally insane comments.

BV2
07-13-2016, 08:02 PM
Scared of knowledge...that's a common rebuttal with the alt-right posters on this site lately. "Put the little woman in her place where she belongs." Bull$#@!.

It's all of you who are scared...scared of people who are different than you are, who look different, speak different, have a different culture. The alt right is terrified.

There are trends, yes. But there are always exceptions. Never assume. Expect people to behave as an individual, not as the stereotype of a group. Don't be scared of differences.

outta reps :(

Ender
07-13-2016, 08:12 PM
outta reps :(

Covered.

:)