PDA

View Full Version : Not so fast, Comey bashers - Trump may win because Hillary has now been exposed as a

openfire
07-11-2016, 02:04 AM
https://i.sli.mg/7dlLTZ.jpg

(while exposing that the system is "rigged")

Just a thought... His press conference may prove to be a brilliant move...

Petar
07-11-2016, 02:15 AM
Comey may have actually even wanted to do the right thing.

He knows that this case threatens to expose the Clinton Foundation, the whole corrupt government, and national security secrets.

Is it any wonder that he may not want to handle that alone?

Clinton is currently heading for the harshest debate smackdown in history, and may even be put in jail after Trump gets elected.

It's possible that that is exactly what Comey is also hoping for now.

cindy25
07-11-2016, 03:26 AM
1st, Obama will pardon the Clinton's before he leaves but I do agree that Hillary is weaker than Biden. Biden is at least honest. and with Warren as running mate he could win.

Valli6
07-11-2016, 09:38 AM
1st, Obama will pardon the Clinton's before he leaves...

Something I've been wondering about - If she hasn't been charged, Obama can't pardon her.
Would be nice if the FBI makes some announcements which further destroy her credibility - ie the perjury and Clinton Foundation accusations - at the last possible moment, without formally charging her till late January of 2016. (Yeah, I know - I won't be holding my breath.) Is there any legal reason the next administration can't go after her for crimes committed during the present administration?

wizardwatson
07-11-2016, 09:43 AM
She will burn my soul?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=awY1MRlMKMc

CPUd
07-11-2016, 09:44 AM
Something I've been wondering about - If she hasn't been charged, Obama can't pardon her.
Would be nice if the FBI makes some announcements which further destroy her credibility - ie the perjury and Clinton Foundation accusations - at the last possible moment, without formally charging her till late January of 2016. (Yeah, I know - I won't be holding my breath.) Is there any legal reason the next administration can't go after her for crimes committed during the present administration?

Yes, someone can be pardoned for any crimes committed within a specified time period. Check Proclamation 4311.

07-11-2016, 10:43 AM
Trump won't win. Boobus doesn't care. They all were going to vote Clinton even if she was indicted.

jllundqu
07-11-2016, 10:59 AM
Wow.... that's some positive spin man....

Comey punted because he's a coward. Hillary will skate and boobus couldn't care less. The corrupt machinations of the body politic and the media will march on unabated. Trump won't win... as much as his rabid base wants him to.

alucard13mm
07-11-2016, 05:10 PM
Trump would never go after hillary, they are best friends after all. Plus trump doesnt want to end up in some kinda accident. Nothing will happen

07-11-2016, 05:13 PM
Wow.... that's some positive spin man....

Comey punted because he's a coward. Hillary will skate and boobus couldn't care less. The corrupt machinations of the body politic and the media will march on unabated. Trump won't win... as much as his rabid base wants him to.

Yep, we're all fucked and we know it.

twomp
07-11-2016, 05:25 PM
Comey was a former wall street executive who helped out his wall street buddy Clinton. This whole Clinton Foundation rumor brought up some random 4chan troll with ZERO evidence was just another distraction.

Peace&Freedom
07-11-2016, 05:43 PM
Whether Comey cowardly or reluctantly bowed to pressure in not making a criminal referral, his action removed the last escape route Democrats had to replace Hillary with somebody without baggage at their convention. Hillary Inc exercised much zeal in making sure she would not even be recommended for indictment because, I think, she is NOT sure she will win in November (compared to her winning with ease if it had been Jeb et al), and she was NOT certain her "good friend" Trump would skip on prosecuting her.

She got the criminal referral squashed more to protect herself legally, not politically, but the price of doing so (lost credibility, the obviousness of the machinations) may cost her the election.

CPUd
07-11-2016, 05:57 PM
Whether Comey cowardly or reluctantly bowed to pressure in not making a criminal referral, his action removed the last escape route Democrats had to replace Hillary with somebody without baggage at their convention. Hillary Inc exercised much zeal in making sure she would not even be recommended for indictment because, I think, she is NOT sure she will win in November (compared to her winning with ease if it had been Jeb et al), and she was NOT certain her "good friend" Trump would skip on prosecuting her.

She got the criminal referral squashed more to protect herself legally, not politically, but the price of doing so (lost credibility, the obviousness of the machinations) may cost her the election.

Trump has his own court cases ongoing, including fraud and civil racketeering. The voters don't give a fuck.

notsure
07-11-2016, 07:24 PM
Trump would never go after hillary, they are best friends after all. Plus trump doesnt want to end up in some kinda accident. Nothing will happen

Not sure why people keep saying this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xUW2-MUonbo

CPUd
07-11-2016, 09:26 PM
Not sure why people keep saying this.

Probably because of this:

http://i.imgur.com/fQ2wX0N.png

https://i.imgur.com/nPNOf4g.jpg

cajuncocoa
07-11-2016, 09:28 PM
//