PDA

View Full Version : Dallas Police Shootings: True News with Stefan Molyneux

dannno
07-08-2016, 12:07 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4UMYh_vTr0w

I admit the most recent Minnesota shooting looks pretty bad for the police, but with all of the race baiting that has been going on that escalated since Trayvon Martin has been a tactic of the Democrats/left media to create a divide and get more votes. Of course Republicans gain more votes as well, and this doesn't bode well for liberty.

0.6% of unarmed blacks who are shot to death are shot by cops. It is a tragedy when it happens, especially when they are innocent of any real crime.

Something bigger is going on here, Stef sees it.

puppetmaster
07-08-2016, 01:41 AM
Love this video. Thanks for sharing

LibertyEagle
07-08-2016, 05:23 AM
Great video.

Todd
07-08-2016, 06:01 AM
Having experience in this field I will say that there is a big problem with how police do policing in the community. Most departments are very separated from the people they serve. Why does Molyneaux ignore that fact.

bunklocoempire
07-08-2016, 06:32 AM
That gun of government thing, solving all problems.

It has "helped" the snot out of a race enough to de-stabilize it, and enough to give an excuse for an army of tools and disposable handlers to deal with the results.

It's about race, but it's not. Totally preventable, and totally exploitable. I enjoyed the vid.

AuH20
07-08-2016, 07:14 AM
Both sides are at fault quite honestly and only the most blind cannot see it. We have the black community in the inner cities which has basically surrendered all personal responsibility to pursue essentially a life of death and on the other side, we have police who have been bestowed such incredible power within a ridiculous short amount of time. Two unmovable objects meet and now we are on the precipice of being dragged into this.

anaconda
07-08-2016, 07:44 AM
"Declaration of war?" Huh? Molyneux is contradicting himself on "innocent until proven guilty." This should be treated as a local police action unless an investigation suggests otherwise.

anaconda
07-08-2016, 07:57 AM
Molyneux keeps talking about blacks as a group. Isn't this anti-libertarian? Why should good-natured, law abiding blacks be dragged down by someone else's crime? What percentage of blacks commit violent crime?

anaconda
07-08-2016, 08:08 AM
And exactly why did they kill the suspect with a "bomb?" Why not be patient and take him alive?

Todd
07-08-2016, 08:29 AM
When did Stefan become such a "Democrats", vs "Republican" type?

fisharmor
07-08-2016, 08:36 AM
"Declaration of war?" Huh? Molyneux is contradicting himself on "innocent until proven guilty." This should be treated as a local police action unless an investigation suggests otherwise.

Molyneux keeps talking about blacks as a group. Isn't this anti-libertarian? Why should good-natured, law abiding blacks be dragged down by someone else's crime? What percentage of blacks commit violent crime?

When did Stefan become such a "Democrats", vs "Republican" type?

Thanks guys, I strongly suspected that he was still on his betray-everything-he-said-in-the-past-about-the-state kick and wasn't sure whether I should watch the video: thanks for confirming that I needn't waste my time.

LibertyEagle
07-08-2016, 09:16 AM
And exactly why did they kill the suspect with a "bomb?" Why not be patient and take him alive?

He had already stated that they had set bombs all over the downtown of Dallas and he and his comrades had murdered 5 cops. And this guy was still firing... He needed to be stopped, before he could murder more people.

LibertyEagle
07-08-2016, 09:18 AM
Thanks guys, I strongly suspected that he was still on his betray-everything-he-said-in-the-past-about-the-state kick and wasn't sure whether I should watch the video: thanks for confirming that I needn't waste my time.

Not true. If you had actually taken the time to keep up, you would have seen and heard why he changed his mind on a couple of issues. He still is anti-state, by the way, but he thought there would be more time and he realized that there is not.

You are listening to people who are the same as you. Did not keep up.

fisharmor
07-08-2016, 09:23 AM
Not true. If you had actually taken the time to keep up, you would have seen and heard why he changed his mind on a couple of issues. He still is anti-state, by the way, but he thought there would be more time and he realized that there is not.

You are listening to people who are the same as you. Did not keep up.

And I'm not supposed to notice that you were anti Molyneux up until the point where he started railing against immigration?
Physician, heal thyself.

LibertyEagle
07-08-2016, 09:37 AM
And I'm not supposed to notice that you were anti Molyneux up until the point where he started railing against immigration?
Physician, heal thyself.

Yeah, because he seemed to be supporting the same policies that the globalists were using to finish destroying my country; ie. being a useful idiot. But, then, he got new information and realized what was going on. He backs it up too. But, if you don't want to know, then that is your choice of course.

dannno
07-08-2016, 09:57 AM

A much higher percentage of blacks commit violent crimes. There is a lot of backstory you aren't getting by not seeing some of his past videos.

The problem boils down to three major issues.

The primary issue is single mother parenting, which has been shown scientifically to lead to violence and criminality - blacks didn't used to have this problem, so it's not necessarily a racial issue. The welfare state combined with the divorce courts give women the opportunity to have sex with bad men (as opposed to the good ones) who won't commit, and they will be supported by daddy state. Or they can marry a good one who will commit, be ungrateful, divorce because they are "unhappy", enslave the male and go have sexual adventures with other men.

So that creates a cycle of single motherhood, combined with the war on drugs, has created a perfect storm. Then we have the police state that was created around the war on drugs. There are real problems in the black community that can be solved, and it isn't just a matter of making white cops less racist, which is the narrative that is often portrayed.

dannno
07-08-2016, 10:00 AM

He goes on a really strong anti-state rant during this video, for a good 2 or 3 minutes.

jllundqu
07-08-2016, 10:10 AM
This is, surprisingly, a good video.

THanks for posting

jllundqu
07-08-2016, 10:20 AM
One thing's for sure. Hillary is happy as hell about the recent attacks in Dallas. Fucking evil witch

fisharmor
07-08-2016, 10:25 AM
Yeah, because he seemed to be supporting the same policies that the globalists were using to finish destroying my country;

The goal of statelessness is exactly that, to destroy your country.
Unless by "country" you're not talking about the state, in which case we're back to racist crap.

LibertyEagle
07-08-2016, 10:27 AM
The goal of statelessness is exactly that, to destroy your country.
Oh, really? How quaint. Wouldn't Ron Paul be proud.

Unless by "country" you're not talking about the state, in which case we're back to racist crap.
I am talking about my nation. You know, the one you want to destroy.