PDA

View Full Version : One Candidate

CaseyJones
07-07-2016, 05:02 PM
Is there one local/state candidate you would like to help get elected this year?
Who?

Natural Citizen
07-07-2016, 05:16 PM
Well. Locally, I was thinking about Lacey Lafferty (R) (http://www.laceylafferty.org/)

I don't know, though.

CaseyJones
07-07-2016, 05:30 PM
Well. Locally, I was thinking about Lacey Lafferty (R) (http://www.laceylafferty.org/)

I don't know, though.

4.Strengthen our police force and judicial system, creating crime Intervention and prevention throughout our communities. A reduction in crime will occur with job creation, improved economy and de – regulation, resulting in a flurry of entrepreneurship within the business sectors. (When the employment rate increases, the crime rate decreases).

Natural Citizen
07-07-2016, 05:33 PM

She's a retired police officer. :cool:

Anything aside from a Liberal Democrat is slim pickins around my way, though.

CaseyJones
07-07-2016, 05:34 PM
have you met the forums?

Natural Citizen
07-07-2016, 05:38 PM
have you met the forums?

What do you mean, have I met the forums?

CaseyJones
07-07-2016, 05:40 PM
they ain't gonna support a cop lol

Natural Citizen
07-07-2016, 05:45 PM
they ain't gonna support a cop lol

Oh, I see what you mean. I don't know if I support her fully either. But not based on the fact that she is a retired cop. Although, it's important to consider. As I'd mentioned, I was just considering it given that my opinion won't matter much here anyway. It's a largely liberal state. One that I hope to exit at some point. Maybe move out west some place.

To her credit, she's also a farmer. :)

phill4paul
07-07-2016, 05:45 PM
I dunno Casey but you gave me an idea. Sometimes I love how the forums works. :) What do you think about a RPF challenge? A local government member Money-Bomb of sorts. Start a thread. A challenge made for each member to seek a local position. As members declare they are added to a pledge list. They report on their campaign and members could pledge towards the actual declaration. Hmmm. Busy the next coupla days, but if someone wants to run with this I'll catch up Sun.

CaseyJones
07-07-2016, 05:46 PM
well, let's think lower
a couple state reps we could get elected maybe?

CaseyJones
07-07-2016, 05:48 PM
I dunno Casey but you gave me an idea. Sometimes I love how the forums works. :) What do you think about a RPF challenge? A local government member Money-Bomb of sorts. Start a thread. A challenge made for each member to seek a local position. As members declare they are added to a pledge list. They report on their campaign and members could pledge towards the actual declaration. Hmmm. Busy the next coupla days, but if someone wants to run with this I'll catch up Sun.

I don't know man.
let's focus one at a time for a bit

phill4paul
07-07-2016, 05:53 PM
I don't know man.
let's focus one at a time for a bit

'K, man.

Natural Citizen
07-07-2016, 05:53 PM
well, let's think lower
a couple state reps we could get elected maybe?

Eh. I don't know. What states are we talking about? Which ones are the easiest pickins? Mine is pretty much dead in the water and a given liberal demographic.

I'm going to make dinner right this second, though. Maybe we can get a functional short list going.

CaseyJones
07-07-2016, 05:56 PM
Eh. I don't know. What states are we talking about? Which ones are the easiest pickins? Mine is pretty much dead in the water and a given liberal demographic.

I'm going to make dinner right this second, though. Maybe we can get a functional short list going.

don't know, not heard many names yet

CaseyJones
07-07-2016, 06:11 PM

Does anyone wanna run for office?

Natural Citizen
07-07-2016, 06:58 PM
don't know, not heard many names yet

I'm talking about existing candidates. I think there are only a dozen or so people around here that hold any kind of public position.

helmuth_hubener
07-07-2016, 08:28 PM
Late to be declaring for most offices. Filing deadlines, primaries. There may be some exceptions, though. Precinct committeeman?

Kotin
07-07-2016, 08:39 PM
Is there one local/state candidate you would like to help get elected this year?
Who?

Rebekah Bydlak in Florida's 1st District..