PDA

View Full Version : House of Reps Referring Hillary for Perjury Before Congress!

jllundqu
07-07-2016, 01:03 PM
http://dailycaller.com/2016/07/07/congress-to-ask-fbi-to-investigate-hillary-for-lying-under-oath-video/

This is how they got Al Capone! They couldn't get him on the big stuff, but they certainly got him on the ancillary stuff.

Hillary may have gotten away with espionage, but her testimony before the House Benghazi Committee is now demonstrably FALSE.

1. She testified under Oath that she 'turned over ALL of her work related emails' - Comey says that was a lie
2. She testified under Oath that "nothing marked Classified" was sent or received on her server - Comey says this is a lie
3. She testified under Oath that her attorneys "went through every single email" - Comey says this is a lie

I'm not holding my breath, but I would think this, too, was open and shut case of perjury.

Epic Smackdown by Trey Gowdy:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tV6q9LOubfc

jllundqu
07-07-2016, 01:05 PM
JORDAN: But I’m asking how — I’m asking how it was done. Was — did someone physically look at the 62,000 e-mails, or did you use search terms, date parameters? I want to know the specifics.

CLINTON: They did all of that, and I did not look over their shoulders, because I thought it would be appropriate for them to conduct that search, and they did.

JORDAN: Will you provide this committee — or can you answer today, what were the search terms?

CLINTON: The search terms were everything you could imagine that might be related to anything, but they also went through every single e-mail.

LIE

acptulsa
07-07-2016, 01:21 PM
What kind of a cojones-free zone has Congress become if it can't do anything about perjury in one of their own hearings by a former Executive Branch official until a current Executive Branch official tells them it's OK?

TheCount
07-07-2016, 01:24 PM
What kind of a cojones-free zone has Congress become if it can't do anything about perjury in one of their own hearings by a former Executive Branch official until a current Executive Branch official tells them it's OK?

They don't actually want to do anything because that's risky and could potentially conclude before the election. They will just continue to talk about it until November a la the endless Benghazi-go-round.

acptulsa
07-07-2016, 01:48 PM
They don't actually want to do anything because that's risky and could potentially conclude before the election. They will just continue to talk about it until November a la the endless Benghazi-go-round.

Oh, of course. I forgot. They know We, the People won't hold the candidates to any standard at all, so they all think they'll be the next Ken Starr and make forty million bucks (or more, because inflation) on The Next Clinton Impeachment--or The Trump Impeachment, whichever comes first.

Origanalist
07-07-2016, 01:57 PM

Yep, kabuki theatre.

07-07-2016, 03:17 PM
She is guilty as hell, but it probably is a losing issue at this point. Not worth risking a contested seat over. Maybe somebody in a safe GOP district could push it.

spudea
07-07-2016, 04:10 PM
Gowdy likes to hear himself talk. Needed to hear more from Comey.

staerker
07-07-2016, 04:44 PM
https://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/18/1621

(1) having taken an oath before a competent tribunal, officer, or person, in any case in which a law of the United States authorizes an oath to be administered, that he will testify, declare, depose, or certify truly, or that any written testimony, declaration, deposition, or certificate by him subscribed, is true, willfully and contrary to such oath states or subscribes any material matter which he does not believe to be true; or

(2) in any declaration, certificate, verification, or statement under penalty of perjury as permitted under section 1746 of title 28, United States Code, willfully subscribes as true any material matter which he does not believe to be true;

Not gonna get her. Her whole defense has been to plead complete ignorance, and it has worked.

PoliPsy
07-07-2016, 04:52 PM
https://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/18/1621

Not gonna get her. Her whole defense has been to plead complete ignorance, and it has worked.

The most ignorant of all and the most dangerous to the future of our nation are those who will vote for #Killary in-spite of this and every other criminal act she has committed.

goldenequity
07-07-2016, 05:19 PM
OK... (somehow) It's a misdemeanor to go after her for the email stuff (and not TREASON :rolleyes: )
but
perjury before Congress is a 20-year felony.
So....
Comey says he couldn't look at perjury charges without a congressional referral; even admitted it right at the beginning of the hearing.

Comey needs a congressional referral?
Well, here it comes.
Rep. Chaffetz: We Will Refer Hillary Clinton to the FBI for Perjury (http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2016/07/07/perjury-hillary-clinton-chaffetz-comey/)
Jason ChaffetzThe Associated Press
by JOEL B. POLLAK
7 Jul 2016

Rep. Jason Chaffetz (R-UT), chair of the House Committee on Government Oversight and Reform,
told FBI director James Comey during his testimony on Thursday morning
that the committee would refer former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton
for investigation for perjury,
given that she lied under oath before the House Select Committee on Benghazi in October.

NOTE:
We (now) have Comey on record under Congressional Review
contradicting
Clinton's testimony under Congressional Review.
We have perjury.
Comey also wouldn't comment, today,
as to whether there is (also) a Clinton Foundation investigation ongoing.

Timing is crucial. The DNC is 2.5 weeks from now.
and
NONE of it matters unless it can derail her campaign.
Seems they're bulletproof once they claim the Whitehouse.

NEVERTHELESS: I don't expect justice from ANY of these people.

It is crystal clear the cank lied, has been lying for her career, and should be nowhere near any job of responsibility.
But she is surrounded by criminals and morally corrupt people, as is the majority of federal agencies.
I do not have hope for our nation based on what I've seen and continue to see.

Hell.... Judge Nap thinks she's guilty of ESPIONAGE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PfQGc2qkNA4

staerker
07-07-2016, 05:55 PM
Comey: Hillary wasn't sophisticated enough to recognize classified markings.

Hillary:
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CmxPV1wW8AAZivm.jpg

TheCount
07-07-2016, 06:13 PM
forty million bucks (or more, because inflation)

I bet if you tally up the dozen Benghazi investigations and the email thing, you'd hit that easily. And for what? Justice? Accountability? No, to create negative media and wear on her campaign.

Edit: Oh, and to create nice quotes for their own campaigns by thumping their chests in do-nothing hearings.

Feelgood
07-07-2016, 08:22 PM
I really hope this eventually ends up in one of Rand's waste reports.

US Spends 183 million dollars to prove nothing sticks to teflon.

Makes a great header too.

Ronin Truth
07-08-2016, 07:06 AM
Would seem to be very long overdue. :rolleyes:

Ronin Truth
07-08-2016, 07:08 AM
I really hope this eventually ends up in one of Rand's waste reports.

US Spends 183 million dollars to prove nothing sticks to teflon.

Makes a great header too.

The Chinese can very easily afford it. :p

Danke
07-08-2016, 07:16 AM
I bet if you tally up the dozen Benghazi investigations and the email thing, you'd hit that easily. And for what? Justice? Accountability? No, to create negative media and wear on her campaign.

Edit: Oh, and to create nice quotes for their own campaigns by thumping their chests in do-nothing hearings.

Hillary supporters are getting more and more obvious here lately.

staerker
07-08-2016, 07:18 AM

It was just her emails. Why does it matter if she deleted all of her Shutterfly coupons?

Ronin Truth
07-08-2016, 07:41 AM
It was just her emails. Why does it matter if she deleted all of her Shutterfly coupons?

Because the ads and coupons were classified?

TheCount
07-08-2016, 07:50 AM

It's not a matter of support. Conducting an investigation when you've already decided that you're not going to do anything about the results of the investigation is idiocy.

Danke
07-08-2016, 07:54 AM
It's not a matter of support. Conducting an investigation when you've already decided that you're not going to do anything about the results of the investigation is idiocy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N5Z5ngy3X_k

Brian4Liberty
07-08-2016, 02:19 PM
Clinton out of the headlines, and she didn't even have to start bombing another nation as a distraction.

RonPaulGeorge&Ringo
07-08-2016, 02:45 PM
The real scandal is that Congress defers to the DOJ on this. The House should pass a resolution declaring her guilty of contempt of Congress because she lied to Congress. Have Capitol Police cuff her and lock her in the basement of the Capitol somewhere for a couple years. Or at least until the end of this Congress.

KEEF
07-08-2016, 03:44 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N5Z5ngy3X_k
That video is stuff of nightmares.