PDA

View Full Version : Family declares war on off-duty cop in road rage shooting (Thug with 20 priors)

RandallFan
07-06-2016, 12:44 AM
Black Lives Matter and other urban small government constitutional scholars want public immediate executions for people 3 times more innocent than Zimmerman.

The family of a Brooklyn man shot dead by an off-duty cop during a road-rage incident demanded Tuesday that the officer be charged in the killing — or they’ll “hunt him down” themselves.

Zoe Dempsey, the 23-year-old niece of slain dad Delrawn Small, said, “We will seek our justice’’ — and get violent if necessary.
“This is war. I’m from Brooklyn. This is our neighborhood,’’ Dempsey said.
Small was killed by Officer Wayne Isaacs as he pummeled the cop through his car window just after midnight Monday, cops said.

http://nypost.com/2016/07/05/family-declares-war-on-off-duty-cop-in-road-rage-shooting/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=10b2ZTYmmWA
(http://nypost.com/2016/07/05/family-declares-war-on-off-duty-cop-in-road-rage-shooting/)

bunklocoempire
07-06-2016, 01:33 AM
muh *%@#ing roads!?

so much fail

TheTexan
07-06-2016, 02:10 AM
muh *%@#ing roads!?

so much fail

People do get pretty passionate about their roads sometimes

pcosmar
07-06-2016, 08:19 AM
And the Family should.

It is no wonder that some will want to spin this..

Off Duty Cop,, assaults a man in his car. (road Rage)
The man defends himself with 2 punches on his attacker (still in his car)
Cop shoots unarmed man 3 times point blank.

I hope this family is serious and not just talking.

Assault and murder,, AND HE WASN'T EVEN COLLECTING $$$ for his boss.

Watch Alt Right (try to) defend the Cop.

wizardwatson
07-06-2016, 08:24 AM
And the Family should.

It is no wonder that some will want to spin this..

Off Duty Cop,, assaults a man in his car. (road Rage)
The man defends himself with 2 punches on his attacker (still in his car)
Cop shoots unarmed man 3 times point blank.

I hope this family is serious and not just talking.

I'm reading it opposite.

The cop was the one in the car. Mr. Small got out of HIS car, and was punching cop through cops window while he was in it. He then got shot. The cop wasn't doing the punching.

I think some around here would've done the same.

pcosmar
07-06-2016, 08:41 AM
I'm reading it opposite.

The cop was the one in the car. Mr. Small got out of HIS car, and was punching cop through cops window while he was in it. He then got shot. The cop wasn't doing the punching.

Perhaps,,
I was reading the story,, and perhaps the AG is doing so to..

I understood the Cop initiated the incident.. but if that is incorrect,, I have no issue with self defense.

You cannot assault someone,, and then claim self defense.
I disagree with the Zimmerman because for this reason.. Zimmerman provoked that incident,, provoked the fight.

I have no idea here,, but my comment was that it is for the family to seek justice..

Police and Courts are wholly corrupt,, and the media favors them.

People need to take their neighborhoods back.

juleswin
07-06-2016, 08:52 AM
His mistake was getting out of the car in the first place. Taking justice into your own hands when justice was already served only makes matter worse for you and your family. Bury the man and hope his mistake is a lesson to other young men.

Never get out of a car during a road rage incident, nothing good can come out of it.

fisharmor
07-06-2016, 09:01 AM

Absolutely - there's no other way to read it. Small got out of his car and was punching the cop through the cop's window.
Therefore Small is the perfect standardbearer for the police violence issue. His name will go in the register along with Trayvon and Michael Brown.

They don't focus on the clear cases of abuse. At some point, everyone is going to have to notice that they only really get upset when black criminals get killed.

juleswin
07-06-2016, 09:13 AM
Absolutely - there's no other way to read it. Small got out of his car and was punching the cop through the cop's window.
Therefore Small is the perfect standard bearer for the police violence issue. His name will go in the register along with Trayvon and Michael Brown.

They don't focus on the clear cases of abuse. At some point, everyone is going to have to notice that they only really get upset when black criminals get killed.

You also forgot Eric Garner, Tamir Rice and maybe Freddie Gray who were the other half of the police brutality protests we've seen lately and to be fair, nobody but his family is calling for justice for Mr. Small. I think its clear even to the most ardent BLM people that he was in the wrong on this.

I think it's a good sign that nobody is protesting this obvious self defense killing. This way, when a legitimate case comes around, people will listen.

Intoxiklown
07-06-2016, 09:35 AM
Sigh.....

I've been saying for years that the only true thing that will stop police abuse and violence is the family insuring justice is served, one way or another. It's why I rarely read the abuse forum anymore, as I don't blame the thugs near as much as I blame the family for letting the SOBs get away with it.

And finally a family takes that stand, at least in voice, and this is the case they chose.

If you run up on someone's car or yard, you are literally begging to have bullets put in your head.

specsaregood
07-06-2016, 10:18 AM
The only problem here is that if it was any noncop that did the shooting, they would already be charged.

phill4paul
07-06-2016, 11:17 AM
The only problem here is that if it was any noncop that did the shooting, they would already be charged.

"Getting a concealed carry permit is almost impossible in the city unless you are a politician, a celebrity or very, very wealthy." Tom King of the New York State Rifle and Pistol Association.

Add to that enforcer.

devil21
07-06-2016, 12:41 PM
Maybe I missed something but what did the video have to do with the article?

pcosmar
07-06-2016, 01:05 PM
Therefore Small is the perfect standardbearer for the police violence issue. His name will go in the register along with Trayvon and Michael Brown.

If that is the case.

there is apparently video. I have not seen it.

And there are conflicting witness reports.

I agree though,, if he did assault the cop, then self defense is justified.
If he did hot,, and the cop initiated the conflict,, he is guilty of murder.

pcosmar
07-06-2016, 01:06 PM

Nothing,, it was meant to incite an emotion.

been a lot of that

dannno
07-06-2016, 02:01 PM
I disagree with the Zimmerman because for this reason.. Zimmerman provoked that incident,, provoked the fight.

People need to take their neighborhoods back.

Wow, these are two very contradictory comments here - now I don't claim to know what happened during the Trayvon, Zimmerman incident for certain but it surprises me that you ended up siding with the mainstream media propaganda on this one.. 99% of the time you see right through the propaganda, but hey, nobody is perfect.

Zimmerman had just as much right to walk around his private gated community as Trayvon did. Trayvon looked like a typical criminal (he did, sorry, that's just a fact - not just his clothes, but the way he carried himself was probably not unlike most thugs), and there had been a lot of houses broken into in the neighborhood recently. It was completely plausible that Trayvon could have been the one doing it, even though apparently he wasn't (who was?) and he was 'just visiting'. For all we know Trayvon was responsible for breaking into his neighbor's houses since the perpetrator was never caught.

The point is, according to Zimmerman's story, he was tracking someone who he suspected might be a robber, which again, he has EVERY right to do. Then the story goes that Trayvon came up behind Zimmerman, made some comment and hit him. Trayvon was the aggressor, according to Zimmerman. Trayvon had no right to just come up behind Zimmermand and slug him for walking around his own neighborhood. The neighbor saw Trayvon on top of Zimmerman, pounding him in the head with his fists before Zimmerman shot him.

By all accounts, that was self defense. Unfortunately we don't know the full story, but the story that we do have is plausible, and the jury correctly decided that there was reasonable doubt that Zimmerman was the aggressor in the situation. He could have been, there is just not enough evidence that he was. There is some evidence Zimmerman could have been the aggressor, but there is reasonable doubt that he wasn't.

dannno
07-06-2016, 02:10 PM

Probably just the OP trying to convey that the "warrior gene" is more prevalent in African Americans than in other races.

bunklocoempire
07-06-2016, 02:49 PM
Realize, when you drive your car onto government roads, your life is at the mercy of the drivers you have been herded together with. No fault? amiright?

EVERY ONE gets a license piece of overpriced laminated plastic!:rolleyes: And everyone's risk is increased needlessly.

Expect to suffer some b.s. EVERY TIME, and adjust your habits and thinking.

Individual mindset is soooo important when you're in a fear induced, government perpetuated, moving herd. Don't let it control your emotions out there.

Weston White
07-06-2016, 04:14 PM
What now did Zimmerman provoke when he called in a suspicious person and trailed behind them providing police with a description and DOT? Since, Zimmerman was placed on criminal trial for a somewhat similar chain-of-events, then so should this "off-duty" NYPD eunuch, errr, unit.

If it is necessary for police to fire multiple rounds into somebody for punching them a few times, then CCW need to be made available to EVERYBODY, period.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5x1VakJg_6g

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a8Pmdm9ghKg

Perhaps police need battery experience class as part of their POST training, sort of how is done with special forces pesonnel, this is what it feels like to get pushed down, punched multiple times, pinned, etc.

phill4paul
07-06-2016, 04:18 PM
If it is necessary for police to fire multiple rounds into somebody for punching them a few times, then CCW need to be made available to EVERYBODY, period.

No truer words............

RandallFan
07-06-2016, 05:52 PM
De BLasio has created a situation where people think they can scream racism and wail on the privilege class.

RandallFan
07-06-2016, 05:57 PM

What a large felon was planning to do to the good guy.

Ender
07-06-2016, 06:37 PM
Wow, these are two very contradictory comments here - now I don't claim to know what happened during the Trayvon, Zimmerman incident for certain but it surprises me that you ended up siding with the mainstream media propaganda on this one.. 99% of the time you see right through the propaganda, but hey, nobody is perfect.

Zimmerman had just as much right to walk around his private gated community as Trayvon did. Trayvon looked like a typical criminal (he did, sorry, that's just a fact - not just his clothes, but the way he carried himself was probably not unlike most thugs), and there had been a lot of houses broken into in the neighborhood recently. It was completely plausible that Trayvon could have been the one doing it, even though apparently he wasn't (who was?) and he was 'just visiting'. For all we know Trayvon was responsible for breaking into his neighbor's houses since the perpetrator was never caught.

The point is, according to Zimmerman's story, he was tracking someone who he suspected might be a robber, which again, he has EVERY right to do. Then the story goes that Trayvon came up behind Zimmerman, made some comment and hit him. Trayvon was the aggressor, according to Zimmerman. Trayvon had no right to just come up behind Zimmermand and slug him for walking around his own neighborhood. The neighbor saw Trayvon on top of Zimmerman, pounding him in the head with his fists before Zimmerman shot him.

By all accounts, that was self defense. Unfortunately we don't know the full story, but the story that we do have is plausible, and the jury correctly decided that there was reasonable doubt that Zimmerman was the aggressor in the situation. He could have been, there is just not enough evidence that he was. There is some evidence Zimmerman could have been the aggressor, but there is reasonable doubt that he wasn't.

Disagree.

Zimmerman was told NOT to follow Trayvon; Trayvon was NOT doing anything illegal, whether you dislike hoodies or not; eye-witness stories were changed by the po-pos; if some dude following you at night it would probably scare the crap out of you- and anyone else.

Krugminator2
07-06-2016, 06:52 PM
From the article, the officer did nothing wrong. If you get out of your car and punch someone sitting in their car and it wasn't provoked by physical action, continuing to live should be the last thing on your mind. I wouldn't be stunned if the officer said something to escalate it.

Sorry. If you initiate force, you deserve to die.

TheTexan
07-06-2016, 06:56 PM
Zimmerman was told NOT to follow Trayvon

Yes, its important to obey
the 911 operator

If you disobey their commands
you're basically a bad person

dannno
07-06-2016, 07:21 PM
Disagree.

Zimmerman was told NOT to follow Trayvon; Trayvon was NOT doing anything illegal, whether you dislike hoodies or not; eye-witness stories were changed by the po-pos; if some dude following you at night it would probably scare the crap out of you- and anyone else.

The fact that the police told Zimmerman to stop following him is completely irrelevant. They have to do that because if they don't and he gets hurt, they could be liable. There is nothing against the law, or wrong with regards to walking around in your neighborhood, there is nothing wrong with keeping an eye on somebody who you think might be suspicious.

If somebody were following me at night and I was in a neighborhood I was visiting, or I looked like a thug, then I would just ignore them or approach them an introduce myself. You are actually DEFENDING Trayvon for going up to this guy and initiating violence?? That is totally absurd.

pcosmar
07-06-2016, 07:59 PM
What a large felon was planning to do to the good guy.

Good Guy?

Was not aware of one.

Weston White
07-06-2016, 08:50 PM
Disagree.

See something, say something. See something, say something. See something, say something. Any questions?

...And yea, we should all cede ourselves over to the demands of government employees, abandon your right to actively participate in society, to effect citizen's arrest, inquiry or redress.

erowe1
07-06-2016, 09:34 PM
Nice little parenthesis in the thread title.

erowe1
07-06-2016, 09:34 PM
Randallfan still isn't a troll though.

RandallFan
07-06-2016, 09:41 PM
This is no different to Joe Citizen in another state in situation defending themselves.

The problem is Joe Citizen in NY being prosecuted.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BIQrXUBi3js

pcosmar
07-06-2016, 11:52 PM
Randallfan still isn't a troll though.

Not a troll.. there are none here.

Just a shining example of the Alt Right..

I have not found any more capable of debate than the Aryan Nations thugs or KKK wannabees back in the 80s.

Yes. A shining example of the type..
I have been surprised at a few coming out,, but not most.

Ender
07-07-2016, 08:40 AM
The fact that the police told Zimmerman to stop following him is completely irrelevant. They have to do that because if they don't and he gets hurt, they could be liable. There is nothing against the law, or wrong with regards to walking around in your neighborhood, there is nothing wrong with keeping an eye on somebody who you think might be suspicious.

If somebody were following me at night and I was in a neighborhood I was visiting, or I looked like a thug, then I would just ignore them or approach them an introduce myself. You are actually DEFENDING Trayvon for going up to this guy and initiating violence?? That is totally absurd.

Yeah, dannno, I am actually DEFENDING Trayvon, and I always have.

This was a needless killing and Zimmerman was protected because his father was part of the establishment. Trayvon did nothing except walk down the street wearing a hoodie (oh, the HORROR! :rolleyes:) and Zimmerman was NOT on duty that night. Eye witnesses said that it was Trayvon that was crying out and that their stories were changed.

And, if some strange dude was following me, I would definitely be on the defensive.

dannno
07-07-2016, 10:17 AM

This was a needless killing and Zimmerman was protected because his father was part of the establishment. Trayvon did nothing except walk down the street wearing a hoodie (oh, the HORROR! :rolleyes:) and Zimmerman was NOT on duty that night. Eye witnesses said that it was Trayvon that was crying out and that their stories were changed.

And, if some strange dude was following me, I would definitely be on the defensive.

Uh, no the witnesses said Trayvon cried out when Z pulled out his gun - but Trayvon was on top punching him in the head, and according to Z, Trayvon attacked him from behind. Sorry, you don't get to just attack people walking down the street from behind and claim self defense.

If Z was part of the establishment, then the media wouldn't have posted pictures of Trayvon from when he was 13, they would have posted the thug pictures he had up on his facebook, the ones where he had stolen jewelry and such.

Ender
07-07-2016, 10:42 AM
Uh, no the witnesses said Trayvon cried out when Z pulled out his gun - but Trayvon was on top punching him in the head, and according to Z, Trayvon attacked him from behind. Sorry, you don't get to just attack people walking down the street from behind and claim self defense.

If Z was part of the establishment, then the media wouldn't have posted pictures of Trayvon from when he was 13, they would have posted the thug pictures he had up on his facebook, the ones where he had stolen jewelry and such.

The witnesses said THEIR STORIES WERE CHANGED.

But believe what you wish.

dannno
07-07-2016, 11:40 AM

Or the witnesses changed their stories..under pressure of some kind.

dannno
07-07-2016, 11:47 AM

Uh, no I'm going to have to call you out here on the language you used.. You said the witnesses said their stories were changed. That would imply that they told one story, and then the media changed their stories and said something else.

That doesn't appear to be what happened at all.. It appears that the witnesses changed their stories themselves.

Three changed their stories in ways that could damage Zimmerman. One man who initially told police Martin was atop Zimmerman punching him "MMA-style" — a reference to Mixed Marital Arts — later said he was no longer sure about the punches. The teenager may have simply been keeping Zimmerman pinned to the ground, he said.

So one way or another, Trayvon had Zimmerman pinned to the ground - in one version he was punching him "MMA style" and in another version he may not have been punching him, but he had him pinned to the ground. I guess he just wanted to give him hugs or something?

Now let's turn to the alt-right rag "huffpo" to see what we can learn from these changing stories.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/bennett-l-gershman/trayvon-martin-witnesses_b_1549128.html

Were Trayvon Martin Witnesses Coached to Change Their Stories?

Witness 1
Original story: Witness saw two persons scuffle but didn’t know “which one” was on top of the other during the scuffle.

New story: Witness says she is sure it was Zimmerman on top.

Witness 2
Original story: Witness spotted Zimmerman with “blood on the back of his head.” Zimmerman told this witness that Martin “was beating up on me, so I had to shoot him.”

New story: Witness describes Zimmerman’s demeanor as nonchalant, “More like, ‘just tell my wife I shot somebody’ like it was nothing.”

Witness 3
Original story: “I saw two guys running. Couldn’t tell you who was in front, who was behind.” After stepping away from her window, she looked again and “saw a fistfight. Just fists. I don’t know who was hitting who.” In a second interview by police, she stated that during the chase, the two figures were 10 feet apart.

New story: She did not see two people running, just one person, whom she heard more than saw. “I couldn’t tell you if it was a man, a woman, a kid, black or white. I couldn’t tell you because it was dark and because I didn’t have my contacts on or glasses. I just know I saw a person out there.”

Witness 4
Original story: Witness states that on the night of the shooting that Martin was on top, “just throwing down blows on the guy, MMA-style.” Witness also recalled that Zimmerman was calling for help.

New story: Witness tells prosecution he isn’t sure who was calling for help.

Do these changes suggest improper coaching? To be sure, a person’s memory is not like a video camera. It is not unusual for witnesses when re-questioned about an event to remember new details, recall certain facts differently, and even forget critical facts. Interviewing is a complex process that requires skill, patience, and objectivity. The fact that key witnesses in the Trayvon Martin case altered their original accounts by itself is not a reason to suspect improper conduct of the interviewers. However, the fact that all of these witnesses changed their stories in ways that appear to strengthen the prosecution’s case against George Zimmerman is very troubling.

Witness coaching is one of the “dark” — some call it “dirty” — secrets in the U.S. adversary system. Lawyers, police, investigators coach witnesses. They do it by giving cues and suggestions to change recollections, fill in gaps in memory, resolve ambiguities, eliminate contradictions, sharpen language, create emphasis, and alter demeanor. Private lawyers coach witnesses because they are partisans who represent clients and want to win. But prosecutors don’t have clients. Prosecutors are supposed to seek justice, not scalps. So coaching is a practice that a prosecutor more than any other lawyer has a duty to avoid. But many reported cases, even in the Supreme Court, describe the conduct of some unscrupulous prosecutors in coaching witnesses to give false, misleading, or exaggerated testimony to enhance their chances of getting a conviction, sometimes of innocent people.

That several witnesses in the Trayvon Martin case changed their stories is troubling for several reasons. First, whereas most prosecutors seek to build strong cases, there is a concern that special state prosecutor Angela Corey may not be a disinterested seeker of justice. Indeed, she has been criticized as an overzealous champion of victims, who prayed with the Martin family over their loss. Many prosecutors have that image. But having an aggressive victim-oriented persona suggests that Corey and her staff may have re-interviewed these witnesses not with the neutral purpose to seek impartial justice but with the self-serving purpose to bring murder charges against Zimmerman. Moreover, the Probable Cause Affidavit filed by Corey which charged Zimmerman with second degree murder contains several large gaps in proof that the prosecution would need to fill to get a conviction. The affidavit states several times that Zimmerman “followed” Martin, “confronted” Martin, and “shot” Martin. But it says nothing about what happened between “followed,” “confronted,” and “shot.” The original statements of the four witnesses would have filled these gaps with circumstantial evidence arguably inconsistent with second degree murder — witness 1 said she didn’t know who was on top during the fight; witness 4 said that Zimmerman was calling for help; witness 3 said she saw two persons running and then saw a fist fight. After being re-interviewed by prosecutors, witness 1 said Zimmerman was on top; witness 4 said he didn’t know who was calling for help; witness 3 suggested that she didn’t see a fight, and that she barely saw but mostly heard only one person, not two.
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/bennett-l-gershman/trayvon-martin-witnesses_b_1549128.html

devil21
07-07-2016, 12:30 PM
Nothing,, it was meant to incite an emotion.

been a lot of that

Oh. Glad I don't bother much with those.

Madison320
07-07-2016, 03:11 PM

What I can't figure out is why do anarchists seem to hate Zimmerman?

Ender
07-07-2016, 05:24 PM
What I can't figure out is why do anarchists seem to hate Zimmerman?

I was on this story from the beginning- I read exact witness reports and then saw them changed- heard the witnesses say their stories were changed, with no reports from MSM. Some of them spoke up and retracted the "official" narrative that the authorities used to support Zimmerman. Even jury members said that they felt Zimmerman was guilty but there wasn't enough evidence presented to them to prove it.

RandallFan
07-07-2016, 06:30 PM
That scumbag who got executed in Georgia years ago. It was 5 or 10 or 15 black witnesses in a Burger King saw him shoot the guy.

Then out of 15 black people, 1 of Troy Davis's friends stood in a court hallway and flipped his story to some journalist. The witness didn't go into courtroom. They just told a bunch of stories to reporter & that was that whole scam.

phill4paul
07-09-2016, 10:45 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yNk4pNXGq9s

An off-duty NYPD cop waited just one second before *fatally gunning down another driver in a Brooklyn road-rage incident early Monday.

Exclusive video obtained by The Post shows the moment that Officer Wayne Isaacs fired two shots through his car window at Delrawn Small, who collapsed and died in the street.

The NYPD and the state Attorney General’s Office are investigating the shooting, which the victim’s family said was a clear case of excessive force.

The footage, from Atlantic Avenue and Bradford Street in East New York just after midnight, shows Small, 37, cross two lanes of traffic to reach Isaacs’ car.

Modal Trigger
Delrawn SmallPhoto: Facebook
He barely has time to look the cop in the eye or even utter a word before Isaacs opens fire, causing him to stagger back.

He stumbles to the ground, gets up for a moment and then collapses again for good.

Isaacs, meanwhile, lurches his car forward a few feet before slamming on the brakes and getting out. He appears to tuck the gun into his waistband as he walks over toward Small.

Isaacs looks in the direction of the dying man, pausing for a few moments near his body, before returning to his vehicle.

He is then seen pacing around and talking on the phone. Sources have said he called 911.

Small’s girlfriend, Zaquanna Albert, 35, then pulls the man’s car across the street before running toward the scene.
Then the footage cuts off.

Police sources said Small’s temper flared when he thought Isaacs cut him off on Atlantic Avenue. Small, an ex-con with 19 prior arrests, followed the cop, who was in an unmarked vehicle, for several blocks *before getting out at a traffic light to confront him.

Albert told investigators that she begged Small, who’d had three drinks at a barbecue they had just left, not to get out.

Isaacs, who has since been put on administrative duty, was on his way home after a shift in the 79th Precinct in Bedford-Stuyvesant. He used his service weapon to shoot Small in the head and chest, sources said.

http://nypost.com/2016/07/08/video-surfaces-of-nypd-cops-road-rage-shooting/