Great "liberty candidate", ya got there. :rolleyes:

Starts at the 6 minute mark.

LibertyEagle
07-05-2016, 02:13 PM
How can you support this guy?

phill4paul
07-05-2016, 02:17 PM
Talk to yourself often? :p

I don't know why anyone would support Johnson but I can see people wanting to support a third party. The Dems and Reps certainly don't have anyone running that is worth voting for.

LibertyEagle
07-05-2016, 02:18 PM
Talk to yourself often? :p

I don't know why anyone would support Johnson but I can see people wanting to support a third party. The Dems and Reps certainly don't have anyone running that is worth voting for.

Johnson is still categorized on this site as a "liberty candidate". Do you not take issue with that?

heavenlyboy34
07-05-2016, 02:23 PM
Not exactly fair title. He just says that his support assumes that it isn't crony capitalist and he's relying on what his advisers have told him thus far. I'm not a GJ supporter (Vermin Supreme 2016!! :D ), but you shouldn't put words in his mouth, IMHO.

Jesse James
07-05-2016, 02:24 PM
I don't. I'm writing in ron paul

LibertyEagle
07-05-2016, 02:27 PM
Not exactly fair title. He just says that his support assumes that it isn't crony capitalist and he's relying on what his advisers have told him thus far. I'm not a GJ supporter (Vermin Supreme 2016!! :D ), but you shouldn't put words in his mouth, IMHO.

Did he or did he not say he was supporting it? Yes, yes, he did.

phill4paul
07-05-2016, 02:35 PM
Johnson is still categorized on this site as a "liberty candidate". Do you not take issue with that?

Best to take it up with the management. I don't think the Johnson/Weld candidate evaluation thread has been finished. Perhaps push him to make some decisions on the final grading.