PDA

View Full Version : Following Dr Pauls lead.

govtpig
12-08-2007, 09:09 AM
I have seen a few posts on here with comments like "What if Ron Paul loses", "what will we do then".

Well first of all get involved with your local politics. Remain honest and make integrity your highest priority. Look up to Dr Paul and follow his lead. He is a good man and everyone involved in working for the people should do good by the people. Most importantly follow the Constitution.

Get involved, this is OUR time and OUR country. Ron Paul has planted the seed. If you believe in what OUR country was founded on then YOU need to get involved with politics and do everything you can to make a change.

RON PAUL 2008

AlexMerced
12-08-2007, 09:16 AM
As I've been staying, the next step is to mobilze our congressional districts, that's why while the site is very innactive now due to the primaries, The Liberty Independence alliance will go into full force soon as that over.

The goal is to have a group set up for all of the congressional districts, and to get people from those districts in these groups so we can mobilize voters to keep the congressman for and against the right bill.

Votes speak volumes on the hill, if we can establish a strong voter block in every district, all I have to do is send a newletter to get mobilize the nation behind things like American Freedom Agenda and the Honest Money Act.

I'm not asking you to be super active right now due to the primaries, Ron Paul is priority, but please sign up Here (http://libertyia.ning.com) and also create a group for your district I'll send a newsletter when things go full force.

Corydoras
12-08-2007, 09:36 AM
And AGAIN, you "government pig," all about peace and "violence is not the answer." Every single post you're into this anti-violence thing as if you haven't spent ANY time hanging out here and reading, or else you'd see what a peaceful community this is. WHAT IS WITH YOUR OBSESSION, is it your assignment to "infiltrate" us and tell us to do things that we're already doing? All right already, officer, just because we back the second amendment doesn't mean we're into violence, haven't you noticed yet?

AlexMerced
12-08-2007, 09:41 AM
As I've been staying, the next step is to mobilze our congressional districts, that's why while the site is very innactive now due to the primaries, The Liberty Independence alliance will go into full force soon as that over.

The goal is to have a group set up for all of the congressional districts, and to get people from those districts in these groups so we can mobilize voters to keep the congressman for and against the right bill.

Votes speak volumes on the hill, if we can establish a strong voter block in every district, all I have to do is send a newletter to get mobilize the nation behind things like American Freedom Agenda and the Honest Money Act.

I'm not asking you to be super active right now due to the primaries, Ron Paul is priority, but please sign up Here (http://libertyia.ning.com) and also create a group for your district I'll send a newsletter when things go full force.

Here is an example of a group for my district, http://libertyia.ning.com/group/newyorks4thcongressionaldistrict

if we can make one of those for every district, woot woot

govtpig
12-08-2007, 09:44 AM
And AGAIN, you "government pig," all about peace and "violence is not the answer." Every single post you're into this anti-violence thing as if you haven't spent ANY time hanging out here and reading, or else you'd see what a peaceful community this is. WHAT IS WITH YOUR OBSESSION, is it your assignment to "infiltrate" us and tell us to do things that we're already doing? All right already, officer, just because we back the second amendment doesn't mean we're into violence, haven't you noticed yet?

There I took out the "violence is not the answer" remark, just for you. I have been reading here for about a month and this is the way I feel. I do understand that this is a peaceful community and I am of the same nature. I also signed up for a recent MeetUp in my local area, central New York. I plan on getting involved and helping out as much as I can. So no I am not trying to "infiltrate" you, but I do understand your concern about other campaigns doing so.

You are not very welcoming to new members....are you paranoid?

LibertyEagle
12-08-2007, 09:48 AM
You are not very welcoming to new members....are you paranoid?

heh. A few are. Yes. ;)

We do realize though that we do have a few trolls on here who would like nothing better than to steer us of our course. You don't seem like one of those to me, however.

Welcome to the forums, govtpig.

Adamsa
12-08-2007, 09:50 AM
Get enough Ron Paul thinkers in Congress.

govtpig
12-08-2007, 09:54 AM
heh. A few are. Yes. ;)

We do realize though that we do have a few trolls on here who would like nothing better than to steer us of our course. You don't seem like one of those to me, however.

Welcome to the forums, govtpig.

Thanks, and I am not. I understand the concerns. I do not see my posts steering anyone off course.

I am saying get involved with local politics, do whats right and follow Ron Pauls lead.
This is in response to the few posts that say "what if he loses".
I do not think he will lose and we must stay focused on getting him elected. I recently moved from Jersey to NY and do not quite understand how registering to vote in a new state works. I would like to register and vote in the primaries but not sure if I can. Anyone willing to help me on this issue please PM me.

hawkeyenick
12-08-2007, 09:55 AM
Thanks, and I am not. I understand the concerns. I do not see my posts steering anyone off course.

I am saying get involved with local politics, do whats right and follow Ron Pauls lead.
This is in response to the few posts that say "what if he loses".
I do not think he will lose and we must stay focused on getting him elected. I recently moved from Jersey to NY and do not quite understand how registering to vote in a new state works. I would like to register and vote in the primaries but not sure if I can.

Even if he wins, we still need to get people into congress

Corydoras
12-08-2007, 10:04 AM
I recently moved from Jersey to NY and do not quite understand how registering to vote in a new state works. I would like to register and vote in the primaries but not sure if I can. Anyone willing to help me on this issue please PM me.

Will PM you.
http://www.elections.state.ny.us/portal/page?_pageid=35,1,35_8336:35_8345&_dad=portal&_schema=PORTAL

AlexMerced
12-08-2007, 10:06 AM
again, help mobilize all the congressional district and we can accomplish just that

http://libertyia.ning.com/group/newyorks4thcongressionaldistrict

govtpig
12-08-2007, 10:27 AM
again, help mobilize all the congressional district and we can accomplish just that

http://libertyia.ning.com/group/newyorks4thcongressionaldistrict

I will check this site out.

AlexMerced
12-08-2007, 10:30 AM
the goal right now it just to get people signed up, I'll send a new letter after the primaries when we'll really be making efforts for everyone to organize their district on their, it'll help us win the general election and every election if we do this successfully.

It'll organize itself into one big grassroots power house, it will make or break candidates with measuring stick being the US constitution